Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Rock The Bells Lineup!!!

R.A.G.U. & Tribe? That's some sick shit. I can't make the Philly and NYC dates like last year. Show D.C. some love!!!!

Peace to the god(zilla) LuckyTheWonderDog's Avatar

Damn, they need to bring it to the UK.

Click HERE for free mp3 compilations (inc. rare tracks) from:

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...

bullshit....FALSE...GHOSTFACE cant even come to canada, everyone in Montreal was pissed cuz ghost nd deck didnt even show up...shitty show by the way (GZA performs better alone in Toronto)

Quote Originally Posted by WuTang Latino View Post
    bullshit....FALSE...GHOSTFACE cant even come to canada, everyone in Montreal was pissed cuz ghost nd deck didnt even show up...shitty show by the way (GZA performs better alone in Toronto)
    If you go to the Rock The Bells website it will show that they won't be there for the Canadian dates... Just click on tour dates.

Sunday – July 20th – Toronto, ON, Cananda – Venue To be Announced

On-Sale Saturday May 17 at 10AM

Featuring:
    A TRIBE CALLED QUEST, NAS, MOS DEF, DE LA SOUL, RAKIM, METHOD MAN & REDMAN, MURS, SPANK ROCK, KID SISTER, THE COOL KIDS, WALE, AMANDA BLANK

WITH SPECIAL GUESTS: THE PHARCYDE

HOSTED BY: B-REAL, SUPERNATURAL & SCRATCH

i wish i could buy the fuckin ticket now im putting reminder on my calendar that day. anyone done the vip shit? i went to the one in ny last year and got close without it.

Quote Originally Posted by Perrow View Post
    i wish i could buy the fuckin ticket now im putting reminder on my calendar that day. anyone done the vip shit? i went to the one in ny last year and got close without it.
    I think some venues are different and that VIP actually puts you in front of the GA. Just call the place it's at.

I been doing VIP the last 2 years. The site tells you what you get for VIP.

wuswordz95

why does rock the bells have to be at the hyundai. I dont drive and no busses go there. it dosent make sense. I doubt if 45,000 thousand fans will show up. 12,000 or less is the realistic number. why not have it at the staples center or on figueroa ave. the staples center parking lot. or back at the nos events center. anyways sick line up. I hope peanut butter wolf ,perceep, guilty simpson madlib dont show up. i

cause they know it was going to be overcrowded this year. They sold out last year. It was suppose to be at the Orange Show last year but moved it because they didn't expect a huge amount of people going. That place is huge but getting out of the parking lot was just hell. I left Rage during there 5th song and we got out of the lot in 45 mins maxed.

armynavyairforcemarines Sgt Holly Wood's Avatar

shit looks dope as fuck!!

wuswordz95

Quote Originally Posted by THE_KZA View Post
    cause they know it was going to be overcrowded this year. They sold out last year. It was suppose to be at the Orange Show last year but moved it because they didn't expect a huge amount of people going. That place is huge but getting out of the parking lot was just hell. I left Rage during there 5th song and we got out of the lot in 45 mins maxed.
    it was only crowded cuz of rage. if i do go. im gonna shout out KZA KZA KZA

fuck yeah presale this weekend

so far the prices are 35 bucks and 75 for vip

http://www.ticketmaster.com/event/09...1&minorcatid=3

VIP Ticket: Meet n greet with members from A Tribe Called Quest and additional artists, access to the VIP lounge party, festival backpack, official Rock The Bells tee, commemorative poster, souvenir credential, and 2 drink tickets. All items to be received at the show. Please select "VIP Ticket" from below.

hopefully Nas shows... he didnt make it last time... fuckin wack... but line-up looks good

who is goin to SF?

rolllcaalll

Throw Ya W's Up!
    Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

Peace to the god(zilla) LuckyTheWonderDog's Avatar

Yeah well Boyzone are touring in the UK, so fuck all of you.

Click HERE for free mp3 compilations (inc. rare tracks) from:

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...