0 0%

0 0%

0 0%

4 25.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nelly - Country Grammar

VZA

I gave it a 5.

I do like some nelly stuff, he ain't a great rapper, but he knows how to write a good pop song. He's like usher, he thinks he's a hip hop artist, tbh they're both just pop acts. But as a pop act, nelly is good. I especially like n dey say.

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

This joint is a decade old today; many heads still consider it to be one of the biggest flukes in the history of rap; it made him a household name though so Nelly got the last laugh in the end.

^Who considers this one of the biggest flukes in the history of rap? :/ They must have a backpack sewn to their back. Nelly came with his own style(unlike most newcomers today.."come and find me, nemo".. smh), and it was catchy as fuck.
    My opinions haven't changed btw, decent album.. Some nice joints, some mediocre ones..
    Last edited by GhettoGnom; 06-28-2010 at 06:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones
    I didn't like it because of the beats.

-

Nobody cares about Nelly and Country Grammer album is wack. Country Grammer and E.I. songs are the best on there. LOL@his last album Brass Knuckles nobody bought it hahahahahahahahahahaha. KRS One shitted on him so bad on diss songs Ova Here and You Don't Really Want It. LOL@KRS saying let me tell ya it don't take me to say don't buy your album. Street cats ain't buying it anyway hahahahahahahahahaha. Put that hot in here bullshit on hold LOL. In the dictionary under wack rap, you the rapper LOL. I think it's about time we stop these pop rappers. Fuck these pop rappers LOL.

respect

I really don't like Nelly at all, but this is one of my favourite CDs ever, a personal classic. Especially in the summer, I probably listen to the CD front to back 20 times.

{>____<}

R&B rapper.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

-

LOL@Ironman hahahahahahahahahahahaha. LOL@Osi saying he listens to Country Grammer 20 times during the summer hahahahahahahahahaha.

SHAOLIN STUDENT

Default Go

This cd is absolute garbage. Only worthwile tracks are E.I and Ride with me.
    ________
    mexico city hotel
    Last edited by beardman; 02-01-2011 at 09:15 AM.

-

LOL@this cd is garbage hahahahahahahahahahahaha. You're right about that but i agree with you that E.I. song is tight but Ride With Me song sucks. Country Grammer song is the shit. I love the beat and his lyrics on there. I like the video too. I got reissued Country Grammer album that has a videos dvd that comes with it. Videos that are on the dvd are the videos he did on Country Grammer album. I hadn't seen Country Grammer video in a long time and it was good to see it again. I can't believe i bought St Lunatics album when it came out. I don't know what i was thinking LOL. That album is terrible.