Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: More 50 Cent Hate Toward Alicia Keys

Default More 50 Cent Hate Toward Alicia Keys

More 50 Cent Hate Toward Alicia Keys

Rapper 50 Cent is still ranting about Alicia Keys and her comments published in Blender magazine regarding gangsta rap.

The singer explained that her statements suggesting the genre was a government conspiracy "to convince black people to kill each other" was "misrepresented." But 50, as previously reported, isn't buying it.

"I don't like Alicia Keys no more...If she thinks what they consider [to be] gangsta music is [made] to bring black people down, then I think my s*** falls into that category," he said, according to E! Online. "I don't like people who don't like me."

The self-described gangsta rapper also went after Keys' talent on the piano.

"I don't think that [her] classical s*** is cool. I don't give a f*** if you can classically play the piano," he said. "I haven't been classically trained, because my upbringing, nobody put me in front of a piano at that time...I could f**king care less about the s***. So she don't like the music that embodies the harsh realities because they're not her realities. She hasn't been subjected to the same things."

In a statement clarifying her remarks in Blender, Keys said: "The point that I was trying to make was that the term was over-sloganized by some of the media causing reactions that were not always positive," Keys said in her statement. "Many of the 'gangsta rap' lyrics articulate the problems of the artists' experiences and I think all of us, including our leaders, could be doing more to address these problems including drugs, gang violence, crime, and other related social issues."
    http://www.streethop.com/forums/articles/118384.html

Haha, he's such a bitch.

De mijne is 4x duurder!

Didn't he retire? Who gives a shit what he thinks about Alicia Keys, look how dumb and ignorant he sounds compared to Alicia Keys' statements.

-

50 Cent is a funny dude. LOL@what he said about Alicia's talent playing the piano hahahahahahahahahaha. His comments are ignorant but i gotta agree with what he said. Alicia hasn't been around the environment 50 raps about so she can't relate to what he raps about and other gangsta rappers. I think Alicia should keep her comments to herself about how she feels about gangsta rap. People need to understand that the reason gangsta rappers rap about what they do is because that's what they see in the ghetto everyday and the stuff that they see needs to be talked about because the ghetto needs to improve and these problems aren't gonna go away if nobody talks about them. Rich and middle class white people don't care about problems in the ghetto that blacks face everyday and they wonder why most blacks don't like them.

50 cent starting beef with a R'n'B (female) star, what a tosser

All for publicity people!

My evidence, my own testament, written on wood
    Twelve tribes layin at the head of corners in hoods
    Hell razah

Veteran Member

What a Pussy.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Alicia hasn't been around the environment 50 raps about so she can't relate to what he raps about and other gangsta rappers.
    People need to understand that the reason gangsta rappers rap about what they do is because that's what they see in the ghetto everyday and the stuff that they see needs to be talked about because the ghetto needs to improve and these problems aren't gonna go away if nobody talks about them.
    1)When was the last time you think 50 Cent was in his old Ghetto for longer than an Evening?

2)He's glorifying the ghetto, not calling for improvement, he don't give a shit about his history.
    After your thread about kids glorifying the Hood, you should be anti-50 Cent.

Are U Watching Closely? 11th Chamber's Avatar

lol

50 is that dude

^ Word life! AHAhahahAHAHAHAHHAHAH!

nothing the man does is wrong in my eyes, he's too paid.

TOO PAID.

the market has spoken, 50 is god.

but for real, did any of you homosexual wu-tang sons in training READ the article or did you assume he was just making more skrilla and hurting your feelings from the rubies and diamonds and shit?

he makes a good point, and point that if wutang made (which they wouldn't cause they're not as smart as 50) you would all jump on their dick.

50 Cent > Real hip hop

Quote Originally Posted by NBAJAM View Post
    hahahaha wu tang sons in training...

The icing on the cake woulda been if he made comments regarding her past acne issues.

...or her slight cross-eyes

-

50 Cent doesn't go back to his old hood often because there's a lot of black men in his hood who are jealous of his success. Why should he go back to his hood? So he can get killed by some ignorant, jealous black men? Blacks are the worst when it comes to being jealous of successful blacks. Blacks have so much self hatred towards each other and that comes from slavery and racism. I still stand by what i said about Alicia Keys shouldn't be commenting on gangsta rap because she probably didn't grow up in the hood so she doesn't understand why gangsta rappers rap about what they see and do.

AHAHhaahhahahaAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAhahaHAHAHH!!! AHAHAHAHH!!!AHAHAHAHAHAHAHhhhaAHAhh1!!!!

they should make a song, like Jay and Nas
    Trent <3 =)