Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Menace II Society

-

Default Menace II Society

This movie has so many funny scenes in it and it's a classic. This movie made Larenz Tate, Jada Pinkett, Clifton Powell stars. It's a shame Tyrin Turner's acting career never took off after this movie. It's also a shame that the directors Allen and Albert Hughes disappeared and didn't direct more movies. Last movie they did was From Hell with Johnny Depp and Heather Graham. I'm surprised they directed a weird movie like that with white actors. I thought they were only gonna do black films. Here's some funny scenes i'm gonna mention.

Now that you done got out the joint, don't you think it's about time you gave me my money? I told you i ain't got your money yet man. What you mean you ain't got the money yet? Everybody know you hid the money from that robbery before you went upstate. I told you i ain't got your money yet man. What the fuck you mean you ain't got my money yet? LOL. Muthafucka you best to be coming up with my cash or else, you know what i'm saying? LOL. Fuck you Tat LOL. Who the fuck you think you is? Muthafucking Ron O Neal or something? LOL. Talking about i better pay or else. I ain't your bitch nigga LOL. What you gon do? Go ahead and squeeze that shit. I done spent 5 muthafucking years in the joint. I told you i'll pay your monkey ass when i feel like it LOL. You better suck my dick LOL. Tat Tat what the fuck man. What the fuck you tripping off of? You owe me some money muthafucka? Hell naw but here you go hahahahahahahahahaha.

I'm about to go get some gas for the hooptie, you know what i'm saying. Your stupid ass should've filled up before we got here, stupid ass muthafucka LOL. Shut up bitch LOL. Who got some snaps on the petro? LOL. Who got some snaps? Ya'll niggas broke than a muthafucka. Slanging all that shit in the hood and ain't got no muthafucking money LOL. Fuck that. Pump my shit LOL.

You acting like a little bitch right now nigga. You acting real paranoid and shit. Now these muthafuckas smoked your god damn cousin in front of you nigga. Blew his head off in front of you and you ain't gone do shit. You acting like a bitch nigga LOL. Fuck that. We gon smoke everybody out there. I don't give a fuck who out there, god damnit. Is you down nigga? Man both of ya'll shut the fuck up LOL. Both of ya'll acting like some muthafucking bitches LOL. Scared to peel these punk ass niggas caps. Man gimme my joint nigga LOL.

Where you been at? I been paging you all day. Me, Wax, Lou Roe and that muthafucking faggot ass Chauncey hahahahahahahahahaha. Wake that fool up over there. Yo man what's up? Man get your bitch ass up and answer the door LOL. Sitting over there with a babydoll and shit LOL. That's cause i like little girls nigga LOL. Where your sister at? LOL. Where your mammy at? LOL. I see ya'll niggas fixed something to eat and you ain't make me shit. You ain't shit nigga. Fuck you LOL.

Yo who is it? Nick. Yo what up nigga? Nothing LOL. Why you always come through the hood so early all the god damn time? You said 1:00. I don't give a fuck what i said nigga LOL. I don't get out the bed before 2:30. Don't come through this muthafucka so god damn early next time nigga LOL. Understood LOL. Let me see what you got. This muthafucka. Black Nissan Maxima 1990. It's gotta look exactly the same ok. Cool cool. Yo Wax. Geah LOL. Yo nigga. What? Man cook me some links with some grits. I'm hungry than a muthafucka out here. What the fuck i look like? Alice bitch? LOL. Insurance company isn't gonna give you anything for a car that doesn't run. Can you hang with this? Yeah i'll hook you up. Alright be around here tomorrow night about 10:30. You mean tomorrow night? Do i stutter muthafucka? LOL. Did i stutter muthafucka? You scared to come through this neighborhood at night muthafucka? LOL. You ain't too scared to have the black man steal for your funky ass. Get the fuck outta here. Take your ass back to the westside where you belong. Hope you find your way down Compton Avenue muthafucka LOL.

This a good ass fight on tv. This look like Caine beating your ass the other night LOL. Yeah nigga? I bet you Caine won't be laughing when 5-0 get a hold of this tape. Bet that shit nigga. This Caine on tv beating your ass LOL. Don't talk to me about no god damn Caine. Fat pudgy muthafucka LOL. Fuck you. I don't give a fuck what you talking about. This you on tv getting your ass whipped hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

But The Stove Was Off... 6² Chambaz's Avatar

Too much to read. Havent. Great movie tho'

I find it ironic that Charles would like this flick since it's essentially about "ignorant blacks" and im not even going to go there with the comments he made about the Huges brothers.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man

-

I like ignorant black films. I just don't like ignorant blacks who diss positive blacks all the time and make excuses and blame white people for why they can't succeed. What's wrong with what i said about the Hughes Brothers? How many black directors have you seen do movies with white actors besides Spike Lee and Antoine Fuqua?

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I like ignorant black films. I just don't like ignorant blacks who diss positive blacks all the time and make excuses and blame white people for why they can't succeed. What's wrong with what i said about the Hughes Brothers? How many black directors have you seen do movies with white actors besides Spike Lee and Antoine Fuqua?
    This is what you said CJ about the Huges bros...

It's also a shame that the directors Allen and Albert Hughes disappeared and didn't direct more movies. Last movie they did was From Hell with Johnny Depp and Heather Graham. I'm surprised they directed a weird movie like that with white actors. I thought they were only gonna do black films.
    I suppose you didn't think that was a stupid thing to say?

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man

-

What i said about i thought they were only gonna do black films isn't a stupid statement because most black directors have only done black films. F Gary Gray and John Singleton have also worked with white actors.

Great movie.

"Man, both of y'all shut the fuck up. Both of y'all acting like some motherfucking bitches. Shit. Scared to peel these punk-ass nigga's cap. Now, give me my motherfucking joint, nigga. "

aamm

definetly one of my favorite movies.

i find it funny that every movie tyrin turner(the dude who played Caine) plays in he gets killed

in belly, crime partners, panthers, he was murdered in all three of them.

Same as the black guy always gets killed first in slasher movies

lmao so true....man i love the part when caine beat up that girl cousin....that was hilarious

Nigga wrote a report on the movie.

-

Allahs Disciple, the dude you're talking about that Caine beat up, he also was a rapper for a minute named Caffeine. I don't know his real name but he always plays a thug in every movie he's been in LOL. LOL@you said Tyrin Turner gets killed in every movie he's in hahahahahahahahaha. Tyrin tried to rap for a minute because i heard him on Geto Boys Da Good Da Bad Da Ugly album and his rap name was Caine. I even saw a album cover picture for his album Menace World inside of the Geto Boys cd but it never came out.

this movie made a lot of people all of a sudden turn gully in Canada
    Break fast is served