Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: VOTES NEEDED-Steels Vs. Ruger

dont be a bitch about it sergeant take vicotry or defeat like a man cuz ya shit had like 2 punches and half the shit aint make sense and didnt rhyme and theres nothing wrong with feedback....if it was that important that i didnt feed then u should have stated that b4 the battle started....plus aint no fukkin rules to battlin except how many bars you spit uppin for more votes lets go

Killbot Beats 2008 NIGGGAAAAAAAAA
    http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...?bandID=842145
    Lawrlz Ya Sniffs???

"we laptop nigga, thugs on a computer." -TheShaolinAssassin

armynavyairforcemarines Sgt Holly Wood's Avatar

actually everything rhymed kiddo ^^

and i aint bitchin about shit, u got 1 vote i got 0.. am i frontin about it, NOpe

everything made sense, but like i said it may be too complex for the simple-minded, so hence i felt the need to explain certain parts

ur verse had the rhyme time, nursery scheme which is all good but u also fed off my shit hard.. u also took days to write ya shit and didnt really come with originality

but whatever brova, its 1-0

WE NEED VOTES PEOPLE!!

i took day to write my shit? nigga i forgot about the whole thread for like a week until i came back to chekk on my other battle then saw this and went oh shit. i started writing it at 9:20 was tired as fuck went to bed and finished it up the next day so know what you speak on....and yea i am simple minded.

Lawrlz Ya Sniffs???

umm okay? u knew about the battle though, and u said u was down for it

regardless if u forgot, u still took days man.. so i do kno what im saying

yea but said i took days to write my shit ohhhh shit my bad i just took that out of how u rly meant to say it u mean i took forever to post i thought u meant i took way too long writing it like it wasnt damn idk what i thought my bad......

Lawrlz Ya Sniffs???

The Lyrical Anomaly

steels' verse got held down by the fact he felt that he needed to explain every line, and more because some of those explinations seemed longer than the line they explained......no real personals in there that i could see, unless the gun talk was supposed to be play on dude's name, which i doubt......punches weren't really there either..........

Ruger wouldn't of had a verse if it wasn't for steels' verse........i mean, damn near every line was fed off steels' verse.......i can't really knock that though, since it wasn't mentioned in the rules, it's just kind of common courtesy to not feed of the first guy's verse..........i think that alot of Ruger's bars were dumb despite the feeding though.......'leave his pants full with poop'?? no.

again, as with most of the battles i've voted on lately, i don't think this was a very good one......steels had bars that he felt he needed to explain, which means they're not hitting like they should, and Ruger had an extremely simple scheme most of the time.......

my vote goes to Ruger

but i also would like to say that all the bitching that steels seems to be doing about the votes is just stupid.......dude, it's one line, who cares if he changed his avatar??? that line makes more sense than half of the other lines in oyour verse anyway.........

take the votes, and in my opinion the loss, like a man and keep it moving.......it's the internet.

anf if there's a problem with anything i said, keep your comments in verse form.
    Last edited by daliff89; 05-09-2008 at 10:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by daliff89 View Post
    and more because some of those explinations seemed longer than the line they explained......

punches weren't really there either..........

Ruger wouldn't of had a verse if it wasn't for steels' verse........i mean, damn near every line was fed off steels' verse.......

my vote goes to Ruger

but i also would like to say that all the bitching that steels seems to be doing about the votes is just stupid.......dude, it's one line, who cares if he changed his avatar??? that line makes more sense than half of the other lines in oyour verse anyway

take the votes, and in my opinion the loss, like a man and keep it moving.......it's the internet.

my explanations were very short actually, so what the hell are u tlaking about

and like i said im not bitching about any votes, king tron was the only one that had voted and all i said was that ruger took forever to respond which is true, no bitchin at all.. the vote was accepted like any other, so once again i dunno what the hell ur talking about

did u catch feelings or some shit cuz u didnt get my vote in some battle u was in? i mean cool u voted for ruger n shit, but u practically just wrote a whole load of crap that isnt true..

its not really a problem though...... anyways 2-0

The Lyrical Anomaly

last i checked, you haven't voted for or against me in any battles so save the 'catching feelings' talk kiddo....

where i come from, making four posts in the thread about how dude needs to hurry up and post his verse is bitching about it.........saying things like 'yea he definitely fed off my verse and he took too long to drop' and 'i think my verse was stronger than his so i don't feel the need to go another round' is called 'swaying'......

you didn't post up the wackest verse i've seen on here, but it wasn't the best, neither was Ruger's verse, but i feel his shit was better than yours.......i also feel that you responding to everyone who has voted in this battle with quips about why you think your verse is better than his shows that you're pissed off you're not winning.....

the sergeant started strong with his first line, but what happened to the rest of the verse? Spittin the same shit I hear cats on the train mumblin about, steels' offering was much stronger than ruger's (style-wise) but daliff is on point with his comment about line explanations. if we get it, then it's sharp. if not, then it needs work (or we do, pick ur poison).

that said, my vote is for steels' rhymin, the lesser of two evils
    weep for lost babylon,
    the bleeding god, the forgotten sheep slaughtered in a forest of evil fog
    bordered by a sea of faults,
    fleeing mobs turn to see the holocaust and become kings and queens of salt
    screaming shots, police and chalk,
    wingless fallen demons walking among us as people...

-.5Kut

2-1

Lawrlz Ya Sniffs???

Quote Originally Posted by daliff89 View Post
    last i checked, you haven't voted for or against me in any battles so save the 'catching feelings' talk kiddo....

where i come from, making four posts in the thread about how dude needs to hurry up and post his verse is bitching about it........

you didn't post up the wackest verse i've seen on here, but it wasn't the best, neither was Ruger's verse, but i feel his shit was better than yours.......i also feel that you responding to everyone who has voted in this battle with quips about why you think your verse is better than his shows that you're pissed off you're not winning.....
    werent u the cat that battled visions unseen? im pretty sure that was u buddy..

and were i come from if u say u are down to fucking battle and respond a week and a half later muthafuckas even forget the battle was still in effect, and take it as dissrespekt cuz u cant fucking stall like that, dude's wont take ur words seriously next time and wont wanna battle u no more

anyways peace

ok so thats 2-1

The Lyrical Anomaly

yes, that's me battling Visions.....

thing is though, the battle's not over.....

so the 'you haven't voted on any battles i've been in' comment stands.......

this will be my last post in this thread, got something else to say, make a thread for me.......

actually it does stand becuz i still voted

even though it isnt finished my vote is still there, and u may have caught feelings over that..

thats what i said... and no i wouldnt waste my time making a thread over this, so yeah u can just bounce like u said u were...

More Votes I Killed Homo So Come On>

Lawrlz Ya Sniffs???