Thread: "do you wish that we show up"?

Default "do you wish that we show up"?

http://www.aliendave.com/Post_ET_TO_EARTH.html

anyone heard about this "message" before? i just found out about it from a friend of mine who is always burrying his head in knowledge...

do you want them to show up? i say hell yea....
    "We Agreed To Send One To Swim From Lost To Found."

Okay imagine IF this wouldn't be a hoax wich I believe it is i'll speak from a believer's point of view 'n understanding :

Really.. I wouldn't give a damn because under the thick layer of well-written bullshit there's not much he's teaching us to understand.

Basically they're saying Humankind is losing it's grip etc. and that they're here to help eventually.. they're not Gods nor 'lesser Gods' but they're huge jumps ahead of us technology-wise. So If Humankind is destroying itself and it's planet.. they will help us do what ? They're saying treu power and knowledge etc. has nothing to do with our physical form 'n mindpower and our spirits are really us.. then the problem's Inside the Human's matter. So.. even If they are invisible and undetectable on radars 'n have a huge advantage over us in terms of knowledge 'n technology doesn't mean jackshit.

So the only way they could help.. Is to wage war on either the Islam or Christianity etc. and rebuild it afterwards ? Weird huh, cause If they can even control Human psychology etc. that's when they can actually help but he's not saying much about that. They're strangely enough talking physical themselves (Appearing etc.) so it's like constant bullshit.

Saying alot but not really saying anything.. the only help they can offer Is wage war 'n help rebuild. The only way to save this planet Is to wage war.. unless they can convert Muslim extremists into teddybears there's not much of a difference if they're here or not.. they only thing we gain Is a confirmation of extraterrestrial existance. Yeehaw.

But IF they come they really have to teach me how to astral mind travel so I can videotape some lonely bitches In their bedrooms.

some lonely bitches in they bedrooms, half human half lizard, waiting to drink blood, suck dick, and travel back to their reptillian base at the center of the earth

I say:

Haha.

De mijne is 4x duurder!

God Beside Me Guarded By Martyrs's Avatar
    Front Row Tickets |Watching The Apocalypse|

My computer's tired...It's not opening.

But I agree with NoSaidDate & PALEHORSE.

Quote Originally Posted by PALEHORSE View Post
    its a good message.
    i agree we need to unite and theres alot of unnecessary suffering going on in the world, and this suffering is caused by our representatives.

we as humans need to grow up and become responsible for ourselves
    What do you think about the need to war with Xtians and Muslims to stop the madness?
    Break fast is served

You cannot stop war.. religion Is a synonym for 'war' basically. All wars started because of religion or belief in general.

The day Muslims, Christians, Jews, Semites, Palestinian Jews etc. will stop fighting Is the day these so-called aliens prove to us there's no such thing as a 'God' 'n we don't serve a higher being as we're part of what they call 'ONE' .. the universe. And that will never happen just read my post.