Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: is cuban lynx 2 ever coming out?

Quote Originally Posted by Fermi Paradox View Post
    yeah it'll be out....go and listen to some rae vatican mixtapes to keep your addiction going
    Yeah, man. "Vatican: House of Wax" is my joint <some ill heat on there.
    My new lifestyle brand -http://www.viberael.com @viberael

the 3 vat mixtapes are fucking hot, thats why i don't understand why Rae gets hated on cos i see him as one of the more productive members of the wu. I got far more rae tracks on my laptop and MP3 player then anyone other artist..the man always spits fire and most of his tracks have got a sweet beat & melody to em....cuban will get released, just be patient in the meantime.

nah Raekwon used to be my favorite member uptil he dropped "The Lex Diamond Story" which I think was a real bullshit album compared to what he's capable of. I didn't buy any of the Vatican mixtapes though I downloaded all 3 and made a compilation of all the best tracks (I think I got 25 out of 70 or something but I only kept shit that had both hot beats and great lyrics).

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

Veteran Member

^Most of the beats are indeed quite poor, but then again the album has a few tight cuts, and as well as that Rae ain't really lost it lyrically, it's the production that keeps lettin him down.

Veteran Member

Now on Wikipedia someone changed the release date to July 15. How did that date come about, if anyone knows.

Quote Originally Posted by fortyglock View Post
    Now on Wikipedia someone changed the release date to July 15. How did that date come about, if anyone knows.
    they probably plucked it out they asses, July 7th will come and it'll be pushed back to November or some shit...