Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lupe Fiasco Explains Distaste For Gaudy Jewelry, Fame

Well in might expert opinion, the garments that a fellow microphone controllers don, heavily reflects the quality of material usable on said microphone. I should know, I'm an expert.

Munching eyes since 1989 Edgar Erebus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bocs View Post
    Even though he doesn't wear chains, i don't think he's making a point cause he still goes around wearing that 1000$ t-shirt designer nonsense, it's the same in the end.
    If you wear a $1000 designer T-shirt, you look like a wealthy guy who cares about his looks.

If you wear a Rick Ross chain you look like a hood rich.
    "The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."

Whats funny about Lupe, Is that he ALWAYS goes on and on about being positive and not needing the negative street image. YET HE ALWAYS, ALWAYS, talks about his past and how you can ask anyone how ''gangsta'' he was and how it was so gutter where he came from.

Isnt that subliminal gangsta talk?? Like hes coming from the left side about his ''hood side'' without really reppin it.