Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ern Dawgy Presents "Deadly Scripturez" LP 2008 FREE DOWNLOAD

Quote Originally Posted by J-Cee View Post
    what ya need is an album just you and Skillz...and also Skillz needs an album id buy that shit no doubt...hes dope.Ern and SKillz album produced by Famicom or Devamps...that would be ill

yeah i'm workin on the skillz album..... we got some shit that came up so we aint puttin in that much work right now but hopefully its comin sometime it will be called Ern Dawgy Presents Skillz "Raw Chemistry" but it might take another year to make it

Quote Originally Posted by King Tron 1 View Post
    Well I'm just glad that this forum actually has talent (competition maybe?) and is not fake like some other shit I've heard.
    yeah there is mad talent on here I'm glad I hung around after all these years hahaha

where everyone else at dont sleep on this shit i'm goin for hardcore hip hop album of 2008 brrrrrrrrrrrrat hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by ERN-DAWGY View Post
    yeah there is mad talent on here I'm glad I hung around after all these years hahaha
    Yeah most, if not all, of the "artists" that I've heard were just imitating the shit on the radio. They ain't got no car, no money, no hoes, so why are they rhyming about that? You don't know how many heads I've pissed off over the years, that I'm mostly done shit solo. I only need myself really, I don't wanna hear this collaboration bullshit, either. I mean cats that "take" songs off of soundclick, and loop that shit so that everyone they know gets to talk about the same shit, over and over. I don't need shit from no one either, I make up my own rhymes, my own beats (none too good right now) and everyone wants to get on, but I'm not letting no one get on anything. And if I do, it's a battle, the way I see it and I'm gonna kill the mothafucker next to me, Done it before will do it again.

ERN DAWGY? I can't stop laughin or sayin' that name (No Homo). How'd ya come up with that?

Yeah most, if not all, of the "artists" that I've heard were just imitating the shit on the radio. They ain't got no car, no money, no hoes, so why are they rhyming about that? You don't know how many heads I've pissed off over the years, that I'm mostly done shit solo. I only need myself really, I don't wanna hear this collaboration bullshit, either. I mean cats that "take" songs off of soundclick, and loop that shit so that everyone they know gets to talk about the same shit, over and over. I don't need shit from no one either, I make up my own rhymes, my own beats (none too good right now) and everyone wants to get on, but I'm not letting no one get on anything. And if I do, it's a battle, the way I see it and I'm gonna kill the mothafucker next to me, Done it before will do it again.

ERN DAWGY? I can't stop laughin or sayin' that name (No Homo). How'd ya come up with that?
    word i feel you on the whole situation....

how I came up with it its eazy yo I been called ern dawgy since i was 13 thats cuz my first name is ERNO its a hungarian name and when I came to canada noone wanted to call me that so everybody just called me ERN DAWGY so after 10 years it kinda just stuck with me, now everywhere I go its like "Yo Ern Dawgy this Yo Ern Dawgy that" so I said fuck it and just kept rollin with it...

Dungeon Masta like sayin my name hahah when i'm on the phone with him he laugh all the time ..he be like ERN DAAAAAAAAAAAAWGY hahahaha

Alright, at least I'm not the only one. I knew that I wasn't the only one. Whenever yoo wanna battle then...

its all good tho you get used to it kno what I mean...and i only do one type of battlin and thats on the street, other then that I only like kickin a cypha when i'm hammered as fuck, when I'm sober I like writing and recordin

but on the battlefield I'm 6'6 270

oh yeah I'm 7'11" and about 350 lbs. So what?

Alright man, I respect your fuman chu. Peace. Will definitely look out for your next project then.

anywayz i'm headin out for a bit, i be back later on.......

and yo people cop the album and listen to the shit cuz its bangin

PEACE

Alright man, I respect your fuman chu. Peace. Will definitely look out for your next project then.

aight pimpin, but I aint got no fuman chu maybe in like 40 years I'll rock one and call myself master ern dawgy hahahahahah

peace

yeah max glad you was all over it

peace

bring on the feeds ya'll