Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Vaseline Appreciation Thread

thats the diff or the dividing line between men and boys or should we say me and ya'll. I aint even mad. This shit is funny as hell.

The night I decide to go ahead and just post and read through the whole site and call you out for being tired and played out (check the thread "TSA") you wanna start some tired shit. This thread right here shows you aint got shit no more. Youre whole shit came from Heatholder and that fool sonned the shit outta you till Ben had him takin out.

If I was mad or even bout to get mad, you'd know playgirl(playgirls). I'd be having your privileges took. Thats real.

Its all good though. Do you. Do what you gotta do to make the sun shine bitches.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
    Mods can you add a survey asking the rest of Wucorp if they would or would not consider Infinity as "tha god" if he wasn't soaking if a glob of boil hot vaseline

Okay , now I know that the African Mf posted this shit cuz it dont even make sense.

yo , for you get all hype comin at my screen name ....

We all god and if you didnt know then you we know where you at but like I keep sayin though. We see you pussies. All wu Corp whatever. When the generals slide through (cuz they do) they know you (ya'll) some lil bitches with nothing to do and an internet connection.

Lets go. Whats next?

^^^hahahahah

Quote Originally Posted by The Grandmaster View Post
    ^^^hahahahah

Even though at sight ( the dumb are mostly intrigued by the drum) that shit looks funny...

You do understand that this mf(mf's) had to save my pics and then open them in PS or MS paint whatever (stared at them as they modified them) , and then saved and uploaded them to a photobucket or some other kinda account that saves photos for you to host at websites?

You do get that dont you?

That shit takes a good 15 minutes at least.

In that time , I have posted a few times in this thread and then about 5 others in 2 other parts of the forum and taken a few bong hits and then answered a few e-mails to females.

This mf spent his time in the middle of the night though ( same time zone as me) fixing up pictures of me( another Dude).

....wow.

I think this thread has too much homoeroticism for me...i'm outta here,lol

looks like someone wasn't man enough to bare the aftermath of clicking

"The Vaseline Appreciation Thread"

LL
    Quote Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
    i hope you die tonight faggit.

TSA... ..... quit.
    JusticEquality™

Prince Rai

lol, i see TSA talking about how stupid people only go to KTL, but his intelligent-likes build knowledge in gen chat. if this vaseline thread is the epitamy of knowledge for you TSA, seriously you need to get a life.

i love wu corp!

SkamPoe at instagram @kinghippoe
    FOLLOW!!

Ooops, I'm sorry I was looking for the astroglide appreciation thread, I musta walked in here by mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by MaXiMus Da MaNtis View Post
    quick somebody post up a female

Quote Originally Posted by MsRzaRecTaH View Post
    TSA... ..... quit.
    why?

the fuck?

You a Vaseline Vixen too?
    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Rai View Post
    lol, i see TSA talking about how stupid people only go to KTL, but his intelligent-likes build knowledge in gen chat. if this vaseline thread is the epitamy of knowledge for you TSA, seriously you need to get a life.
    yeah, yeah this is defintenly what it meant, definently.

You know, if the vatican friendship committee are all vaseline fanatics as im learning stay the hell outta this thread. faggots.

ya fuckin slave.

Quote Originally Posted by Infinity tha God View Post
    Even though at sight ( the dumb are mostly intrigued by the drum) that shit looks funny...

You do understand that this mf(mf's) had to save my pics and then open them in PS or MS paint whatever (stared at them as they modified them) , and then saved and uploaded them to a photobucket or some other kinda account that saves photos for you to host at websites?

You do get that dont you?

That shit takes a good 15 minutes at least.

In that time , I have posted a few times in this thread and then about 5 others in 2 other parts of the forum and taken a few bong hits and then answered a few e-mails to females.

This mf spent his time in the middle of the night though ( same time zone as me) fixing up pictures of me( another Dude).

....wow.
    Shut up, you're just biter because it's about you. You're already ugly to begin with, so all he did is take your picture and stomp it on a vaseline bowl. Don't tryna act like the nigga spend hours modifying it just because you're mad.

And even if he did spend hours ont hat shit, you're going to tell me that doesnt make it funny anymore? Dumb cracka, kill yourself.