Thread: The Game Responds To G-Unit "Suicide" Taunts, "Maybe I'm Not Strong Enough To Do It"

Default The Game Responds To G-Unit "Suicide" Taunts, "Maybe I'm Not Strong Enough To Do It"

After The Game went public with his desire to commit suicide, Lloyd Banks urged the former G-Unit member to pull the trigger. SOHH caught up with The Game to discuss his suicidal thoughts and Banks' harsh comments.

Game revealed that there are times when he wishes himself off of the earth in a recent XXL Magazine interview. However, he says, he doesn't always feel that way. "Sometimes I gotta fight off my demons myself and get lonely and sometimes [i] feel bad. That [was] how I was feeling at that point and that time," he told SOHH exclusively. "This day is a different day. I feel better on this day. I'm happier on this day."

"Game has good days and I have bad days just like everybody," he went on to say. "But you know sometimes people have people they can lean on and me I don't have anybody."

When The Game's former G-Unit group member Lloyd Banks heard about his plans to kill himself, he encouraged the west coast rapper to go through with it.

"I heard he's going to terminate himself so good luck on that," Banks told SOHH. "I predicted that, too. So, next time you in the dark and you think about blowing your noodles all over your nice little paint, just do it like Nike."

The Game found humor in Lloyd Banks comment. "Oh yeah I thought that was funny," The Game told SOHH. "I think that Lloyd Banks has got 50's hand so far up his p*ssy that he can't even think about his self."

"I just think he's 50's puppet and I think that all they do all day is just bump pussies and talk about what color to polish their nails. So, I think them the last cats that need to be talking."

Despite having his down days, The Game admits that he may not be ready to take his own life. "People that really want to commit suicide, they die. They commit suicide. So obviously maybe I'm not strong enough to do it or I'm too strong to do it or I don't know I haven't figured it out yet. But I know today is not like that day
    http://www.streethop.com/forums/articles/120170.html

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaahhhhhh

Fuck Banks for encouraging him if Game does die we might not get our callobaration from Raekwon

-

If The Game wants to kill himself, go ahead. Life is fucked up and there's a lot of evil people in the world. The Game wanting to kill himself shouldn't be new to the black community. This is the mentality that ignorant black men have because they feel that the only way they can survive to get money is hustling, rapping, playing pro basketball and pro football. They don't like school and they don't want a regular job because they feel like doing the right thing makes you a lame and a nerd. Plus The Game should know that being a rapper, street dudes are gonna test you because when you rap about the streetlife, ignorant street dudes wanna know if you really lived that life. If rappers move outta the hood to the suburbs, then you're considered a sellout. If rappers don't help blacks from their hood, they're a sellout and selfish. So you can't win either way with your own people.

I'm sure The Game has had his share of ignorant black dudes confronting him at the club and on the street because they're jealous of him because he has money, nice car, jewelry, nice clothes, nice house. I feel bad for rappers and other black entertainers because you have some jealous blacks who aren't happy for you having a better life than them. That's how fucked up some people are. Sometimes i think about suicide because my life sucks and people get on my nerves so i can relate to The Game wanting to kill himself. People need to stop judging suicidal people and calling them cowards because they wanna kill themselves. You don't know what a suicidal person is going through so you shouldn't judge.

Quote Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaahhhhhh
    You really didn't know what to say. Did you?

De mijne is 4x duurder!

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    If The Game wants to kill himself, go ahead. Life is fucked up and there's a lot of evil people in the world. The Game wanting to kill himself shouldn't be new to the black community. This is the mentality that ignorant black men have because they feel that the only way they can survive to get money is hustling, rapping, playing pro basketball and pro football. They don't like school and they don't want a regular job because they feel like doing the right thing makes you a lame and a nerd. Plus The Game should know that being a rapper, street dudes are gonna test you because when you rap about the streetlife, ignorant street dudes wanna know if you really lived that life. If rappers move outta the hood to the suburbs, then you're considered a sellout. If rappers don't help blacks from their hood, they're a sellout and selfish. So you can't win either way with your own people.

I'm sure The Game has had his share of ignorant black dudes confronting him at the club and on the street because they're jealous of him because he has money, nice car, jewelry, nice clothes, nice house. I feel bad for rappers and other black entertainers because you have some jealous blacks who aren't happy for you having a better life than them. That's how fucked up some people are. Sometimes i think about suicide because my life sucks and people get on my nerves so i can relate to The Game wanting to kill himself. People need to stop judging suicidal people and calling them cowards because they wanna kill themselves. You don't know what a suicidal person is going through so you shouldn't judge.
    lol ur racist about ur own race!

Killbot Beats 2008 NIGGGAAAAAAAAA
    http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...?bandID=842145
    Lawrlz Ya Sniffs???

"we laptop nigga, thugs on a computer." -TheShaolinAssassin

-

I'm racist against ignorant blacks. I'm not gonna deny that. They make me fucking sick especially ignorant black men.

Munching eyes since 1989 Edgar Erebus's Avatar

I realized two things:

1) Lloyd Banks is immature bitch. For real, he's intellectually still on elementary school level.

2) The Game is stupid for bringing his depression details in public. It's your own thoughs sucka, share it with your shrink but not newspapers.

Plus, this is interesting about Game not having no one to lean on. Hm... seems like the big gangster didn't find his black woman? Why did I suddenly remember of Poppa Wu on "Wu Revolution"?
    "The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."

there should be a seperate post count for how many posts charlesjones has mentioned "ignorant black men".

i still love h.e.r. NAKHI the SOLORIAN's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I'm racist against ignorant blacks. I'm not gonna deny that. They make me fucking sick especially ignorant black men.

ignorant or not a Black Man is still a Black Man and that ignorant Black Man might save your ass one day

click the sig if you vatican status

suicide is no joke, pressure is a motherfucker.

havin said that, what made me laugh was his prev comment when he was cryin and said the tear on my left cheek is for my problems and the one on the right is for hip hop. sure he's got problems but that last comment was a bit melodramatic and made me laugh.

but seriously dude needs to spend time with family, particularly his son.

Surely it's about time rappers quit the screwface and just chill (Cali must be pure pressure!!)

Munching eyes since 1989 Edgar Erebus's Avatar

How nice of you that you actually care about people you never met.

"The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."