Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: so we gonna make this happen or what?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    STYLE

Default so we gonna make this happen or what?

sicka has all but handed in his written resignation. he and i have talked about it and he has endorsed me as his successor. i know its not up to him tho.
    i realize i haven't been here a year yet but you know the story....

anyway i got a plan to get things poppin and hopefully reach an equilibrium between gen chat and the rest of wucorp.

somebody pm me so we can work it out.

"YES WE CAN!"

I think you should talk to Tomb about this.

VZA

I'd be a great mod.

But The Stove Was Off... 6² Chambaz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by VZA View Post
    I'd be a great mod.
    Well, actually, the idea of letting everyone try out for mod sounds good to me. Fuck it, make me mod !

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

I honestly believe your presence here has brought in more traffic atleast in gen chat before the wuchamber had more people viewing since your future thread and family fued threads this place has been real busy. I like it

But The Stove Was Off... 6² Chambaz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bigben View Post
    I honestly believe your presence here has brought in more traffic atleast in gen chat before the wuchamber had more people viewing since your future thread and family fued threads this place has been real busy. I like it
    I think the traffic shifted about 1-2 months after 8D. Think about it. 8d dropped, people talked about it for a month. Nothing happened in the Wu-Chamber, and so began The Great Migration Of Wu-Corp

i for one agree he would make a good mod more up to date feud and jeopardy hell yah

And in addition he would finally rise to an A class hero and i need a new arch-hero
    went to the woods, spent time alone, meditated under a waterfall climb to the highest peak of the mountain; now I'm back, enlightened, fully trained, to be the greatest Jackass the Corp has ever seen. all hail Me, you fucking Skruds.

STYLE

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Dane View Post
    i for one agree he would make a good mod more up to date feud and jeopardy hell yah

And in addition he would finally rise to an A class hero and i need a new arch-hero

says the villian with the
    white username.... is that official class A regalia?

but yeah i think gen chat has outgrown its clothes. his shins are showing and you can see nipples through his polo shirt.

i think gen chat and ktl need an structure overhaul. a lil feng shui always gets the positive energy surging, new ideas flowing and positive energy is always attractive (new members). maybe some women?.

...i been trying to convince mini to stick around she thinks everyone is so mean. and evry thread they prove her right. we gotta make a safehaven for hoes. lol i mean a female friendly forum.

1st things 1st.
    1st you get the money then you get the power once you get the power then u get the women.

^^^ True, I've told mini not to let these guys stop her from continuing to post here. So far, you've been on my good side Styles, don't think you'll ever be on my bad side either, as long as you don't change ways. So if you feel that you need to mod either Gen Chat, KTL, or both I'm not gonna argue since it seems it would be for the better.

STYLE

Quote Originally Posted by King Tron 1 View Post
    ^^^ True, I've told mini not to let these guys stop her from continuing to post here. So far, you've been on my good side Styles, don't think you'll ever be on my bad side either, as long as you don't change ways. So if you feel that you need to mod either Gen Chat, KTL, or both I'm not gonna argue since it seems it would be for the better.

yeah man everything i do here (notwithstanding the random posts) has a implicit purpose. whether it be direct action or a catalyst to invoke an action. the goal- making WTC the best forum to hang out in.

we have a collection of interesting and diverse personalities that i have yet to find elsewhere. it think at times we just end up eating eachothers vomit and feces, then regurgitating it on the plate next to you, after a while its all mud.

the gen chat toilet has been backed up for weeks. but niggas still shit and pissed in it and flushed even tho its flooded ankle deep. so i'm here with a plunger drano and a mop.

i promise u this:
    i will never sacrifice the integrity of this forum for personal gain

i will defend our home from foreign invasion with the wrath of God

i will never hesitate to lay down my eLife for WTC.

together, the queen and i will lead gen chat into a golden utopian era where eurogangstas, lesbians, paranoids, druggies, wigger thugs, Norwegians, and old fashion american niggas and spics will all sit at the table of bounty and enjoy the fruits of our collective labor.

GENERAL WISE

STYLE

penalty box.... i love that idea.
    like a cage of shame where they can only communicate to others in that forum.

we can toss cups of piss, rotten veggies and eggs at them while they reach out in desperation for human contact.
    genius.

i think this shall be the iron fist that will bring order to our world.

That would be a great idea, since people keep coming back even tho they've been banned before. It could be like the opposite of Vaticans, and have there own designated user name color and shit.

I got to admit I admire your drive and ambition Styles, no wonder you're not out of pocket. I've watched your moves here and how you've strategically placed valuable and well liked threads such as the one in box office and grafix corner and made them flourish. You seem to have a clear cut goal of reaching the highest rank possible within the corp and not only that but achieve it in the quickest time.

Kudos Stylemaster, Kudos.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man

GENERAL WISE

Reason why Style should be a mod:

MsRZA got cut out of the pic...

btw, touching memo Tauro.