Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: so we gonna make this happen or what?

about quitting? No i dont plan on it

I guess it might sound like a dickhead move but the night i wrote that pm and i remember writing it was the night i broke my wrist. so yeah i wouldnt take whatever i said that night serious. Dude tomb said i was doin a good job at modding so im a keep doin it.
    Last edited by Sicka than aidZ; 05-09-2008 at 11:34 AM.
    "BACK TO FUKIN WERK 1 OF YOUR THREADZ JUST GOT DUSTED"

GENERAL WISE

Quote Originally Posted by STYLEMASTERR View Post

VZA

baby lemon face? are you a fucking pedafile or just a typical afghan?

GENERAL WISE

^

"Maybe if I diss General Wise, Style will like me more"
    "HAHAHAHHA I AM SUCH A WU-TANG CORP GENIUS"

why would he be mad wise..... even tho im not quittin he'll be more than likely become the next new mod. Fuck i remember when i joined this site we had like 30 modz dude.... Alot of them didnt moderate they was just like on call modz or soem shit. Those were the dayz too cuz it seemed u were more likely to get a chance to help soemthing big than this 12 mod shit we have now. Fuck i earned it dude by bein cool with alotta muthafuckaz when their time was lookin grim dude. I spent alotta time talkin and building with every single muthafucka on this site.... Some folks may seem like they hate me but there was a point in time when we was cool cuz i always give muthafucka a chance to fit in with the maturity level that it takes to get some respect u know. alotta cats jump down my throat and are quick to judge but i still keep real like say something to even out the respect level me an that persons getting. Some cats are just down right mean and not truly as funnny as what i wanna see on this forum.... Claiming some kinda crown when they aint holdin it down 100% and takin every bit of critiscm to the head an shit. Bein the so called posters they fuckin love to hate. U know hypocrits and shit. But fuck it ive learned u cant change the egotistical dudes on here and quit tryin to do so.

It may look like i been a bad mod to some but i been a member since long ago and almost all of them dont know me at all. They're just on some kinda "ima hop from square one to mod status after i make my 500th post thread" type shit. "why do I who no body even knows cant be a mod like the dude with the 32 rep power and 2000 threadz underneath him.

Only dude on here i can see goin from newb to mod is style master cuz he keeps it real. I can tell he has excellent judgement. But i dont wanna quit and go out like the dude who got dropped especially when the cats holding shit against me dont even have 1000..... Maybe im wrong maybe i read their post count wrong but they was trippin from day one and i hadnt done shit to piss em off cept get elected to position it takes years to earn.

Overall it was the all the cats starting threadz with my name in it that pissed me off. then when i cant get the respect im showing them they just fuckin started hating. I shouldnt have spoke to a single cat here cept thru pm. but whatever the fuck when i started that one thread it was the wrong place an time. Ill post my rep quotes i got about 20 of them that were like congratz dude! Styles was one of em thats why i think the dude is cool. He didnt let his personal feelings interfere with how much respect he shows me..... Thats real, he aint a chickenshit saving face by not showin luv to cats who be makin it happen on here. He's for the greater good as am I.... I just couldnt believe how many mothafuckin nobodys and newbs on this site could show so much envy over the new change. This thread should be in the vatican cuz i know certain 85er'z are gonna see this and fuckin over do there posts and opinions which i know the people im cool with cant stand. Annoying kidz man Im real with the same folks the modz are real with and they know exactly what attention whores im talkin about. i mean speak your mind but u know some of us can read without spaces between their shit and some can totally tell what im sayin so dont fuckin lie to me about sentence structure i just dont proof read. Im a fuckin english major i dont need to stoop to that level where all i can do is punk on someone just cuz they spit the truth and hold down their side of the argument to the fullest. Why do u think i think styles is a cool dude? He aint a lyin broken record that cant stand 1 minute of bein outta the spotlight. Even tho he doesnt realize his spotlight revolves around nothing but the same 10 people. I mean if u want a list of fools who would vouch me as a mod i can break it down but i dont think it'd make the new generation very happy cuz it'd be plain as day that they jumped the gun on me and hopped on the wrong bandwagon and shit. They're so fuckin stubborn to give me a chance cuz they gotta save face for bein unfair and and unwilling to give a cat who earned this shit a chance.

I unno they know who they are. Im out

aight i said one thing in there about spotlight and how styles is only respected by morons I didnt mean to make it sound like a buncha nobodys are the only ones likin his style i was talkin bout someone else im never gonna disrespect style master.

peace

VZA

Nobody can be fucked to read your jibber jabber.

GENERAL WISE

Quote Originally Posted by "Sicka than aidZ" View Post
    why would he be mad wise..... even tho im not quittin he'll be more than likely become the next new mod. Fuck i remember when i joined this site we had like 30 modz dude.... Alot of them didnt moderate they was just like on call modz or soem shit. Those were the dayz too cuz it seemed u were more likely to get a chance to help soemthing big than this 12 mod shit we have now. Fuck i earned it dude by bein cool with alotta muthafuckaz when their time was lookin grim dude. I spent alotta time talkin and building with every single muthafucka on this site.... Some folks may seem like they hate me but there was a point in time when we was cool cuz i always give muthafucka a chance to fit in with the maturity level that it takes to get some respect u know. alotta cats jump down my throat and are quick to judge but i still keep real like say something to even out the respect level me an that persons getting. Some cats are just down right mean and not truly as funnny as what i wanna see on this forum.... Claiming some kinda crown when they aint holdin it down 100% and takin every bit of critiscm to the head an shit. Bein the so called posters they fuckin love to hate. U know hypocrits and shit. But fuck it ive learned u cant change the egotistical dudes on here and quit tryin to do so.

It may look like i been a bad mod to some but i been a member since long ago and almost all of them dont know me at all. They're just on some kinda "ima hop from square one to mod status after i make my 500th post thread" type shit. "why do I who no body even knows cant be a mod like the dude with the 32 rep power and 2000 threadz underneath him.

Only dude on here i can see goin from newb to mod is style master cuz he keeps it real. I can tell he has excellent judgement. But i dont wanna quit and go out like the dude who got dropped especially when the cats holding shit against me dont even have 1000..... Maybe im wrong maybe i read their post count wrong but they was trippin from day one and i hadnt done shit to piss em off cept get elected to position it takes years to earn.

Overall it was the all the cats starting threadz with my name in it that pissed me off. then when i cant get the respect im showing them they just fuckin started hating. I shouldnt have spoke to a single cat here cept thru pm. but whatever the fuck when i started that one thread it was the wrong place an time. Ill post my rep quotes i got about 20 of them that were like congratz dude! Styles was one of em thats why i think the dude is cool. He didnt let his personal feelings interfere with how much respect he shows me..... Thats real, he aint a chickenshit saving face by not showin luv to cats who be makin it happen on here. He's for the greater good as am I.... I just couldnt believe how many mothafuckin nobodys and newbs on this site could show so much envy over the new change. This thread should be in the vatican cuz i know certain 85er'z are gonna see this and fuckin over do there posts and opinions which i know the people im cool with cant stand. Annoying kidz man Im real with the same folks the modz are real with and they know exactly what attention whores im talkin about. i mean speak your mind but u know some of us can read without spaces between their shit and some can totally tell what im sayin so dont fuckin lie to me about sentence structure i just dont proof read. Im a fuckin english major i dont need to stoop to that level where all i can do is punk on someone just cuz they spit the truth and hold down their side of the argument to the fullest. Why do u think i think styles is a cool dude? He aint a lyin broken record that cant stand 1 minute of bein outta the spotlight. Even tho he doesnt realize his spotlight revolves around nothing but the same 10 people. I mean if u want a list of fools who would vouch me as a mod i can break it down but i dont think it'd make the new generation very happy cuz it'd be plain as day that they jumped the gun on me and hopped on the wrong bandwagon and shit. They're so fuckin stubborn to give me a chance cuz they gotta save face for bein unfair and and unwilling to give a cat who earned this shit a chance.

Jesus Christ. This shit is important to you huh?

I wouldn't care if Style was a mod or not, hell I wouldn't care if you were a mod or not.

Still the same shit.

i just broke it ALL down dude and held my own to explain the reason for my behavior dude if u have hard time reading that i feel bad for u....its just easy for me to write that much as it is to read it. take a look around dog best selling authors be fuckin layin it down for dayz to make money. i told u i went to college that aint no thang to me. hahaha u didnt think sicka was a college boy. i never graduated but i took a bunch of college writing classes when i was livin with this one chic back when i was like 20. she motivated me to write yo. so i got my GED and went to school. I even been offered jobs and shit.....like with newspapers and shit i aint no dumby dog. hahahaha. i was top of my class....more than once. peace

Irondan 2: Curly's Gold Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by "Sicka than aidZ" View Post

I don't know why, but I actually read that entire post.

I dare anybody else to try that shit. It was not easy, and it honestly gave me have a headache.

Sicka--you take this shit too seriously, but I really don't care if you're a mod or not. You should stick it out if that's what you want to do.

But there's no way youre an English major.
    --youreallfags.

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.

Irondan 2: Curly's Gold Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar

I also think this thread no longer belongs in the Dear Admins section.

Can I be mod of the Dear Admins Section? I've got a guaranteed 5-point plan to clean up this place. I will compose a 10-page proposal and powerpoint presentation shortly.
    --youreallfags.

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.

Tsa Had A Plan To Clean Up Wucorp...he Failed MISERABLY...

But Anyways...

I Ripped Thru English Dog.......i Just Dont Proof Read On Wucorp An I Need Glasses To See This Small Ass Shit I Be Typin Which I Dont Have. I Know Im Not A English Major But I Majorly Aced All The English Classes Offered At The Community College And Thats Dope As Hell If U Ask Me. I Been Offered Jobs To Be A Newspaper Journalist And An Editor But Luckily For U I Turned Those Down To Be A Wucorp Mod. Cmon Dont Lie Now Dan U Know U Luv Me(no Norway) Haahaha. Naw For Real If U Aint Joking Break Out The Plan We Need New Ideaz All The Time To Keep Wucorp Growing.
    Peace Dude

STYLE

what wucorp needs is stability and consistency,

we need a classic section that represents the best of gen chat, not flavor of the minute cotton candy threads.

we need an even keel when it comes to cooley. thread starters must be treated with fairness and equality.

we need clear communication, concise and to the point, honest and unbiased.

we need respect, for and from the general population.

we need vision, a clear cut plan that ensures success and longevity.

we need creativity, new ideas to keep the forum fresh.

we need leadership, an individual who can motivate, inspire and fortify not just with words but with action.

we need to be entertained. gen chat, tho not at the outset, is our home for entertainment. we need a keen eye and a quick wit to identify and nurture threads that entertain, while at the same time discouraging but not extinguishing threads that don't.

WE NEED A HERO......

WE NEED STYLE

paid for by the Citizens of Wucorp Fuck the Bullshit Association
    Last edited by STYLE; 05-10-2008 at 03:46 AM.

VZA

We do NOT need Style.

We need VZA.

STYLE