Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: DMX arrested for drugs, animal cruelity

Quote Originally Posted by Spinx View Post
    Are you saying he can be cruel to animals as he made some good albums? How far would your freedom pass to him extend?
    no he is saying he doesnt give a shit about a rappers personal life.
    http://www.openentrance.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/jay-z-beyonce-0614073.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by SaqurakiHanamichi View Post
    no he is saying he doesnt give a shit about a rappers personal life.
    exactly. i couldnt care less what Earl Simmons does.

Peace to the god(zilla) LuckyTheWonderDog's Avatar

I agree that I'm not really bothered by what they get up to in their personal lives, but anyone who fucks with animals is a cunt. Whether they're famous or not.

Click HERE for free mp3 compilations (inc. rare tracks) from:

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...

i dont care about his personal problems... until it starts effecting his music which it clearly has, his last 2 albums were trash

I agree that I'm not really bothered by what they get up to in their personal lives, but anyone who fucks with animals is a cunt. Whether they're famous or not.
    we cant believe everything we read, every single person here said dmx is a cunt and a idiot , just by reading something , and its sad.
    Nobody here is a conscious human being? everybody here is a robot....

its like i need to be here and i have to say "HEY YO CRACK WAKE THE FUK UP! " THE SYSTEM IS TRYING TO EXTERMINATE DMX ,

ill rather believe that the system is trying to exterminate dmx than believing anything in the news . fake ass shit
    http://www.openentrance.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/jay-z-beyonce-0614073.jpg

So I guess everything you've ever done in your life has solely been based off what you've seen with your own eyes?

Yeah, the news talks shit sometimes, and the police have been known to break the law themselves, but do you honestly think they decided one day to frame a has been rapper for dog crulety?

Given how everyone here is a robot and we're all so dumb and everything, why do you still insist on hanging around? Will the other kids not let you play?

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...

So I guess everything you've ever done in your life has solely been based off what you've seen with your own eyes?

Yeah, the news talks shit sometimes, and the police have been known to break the law themselves, but do you honestly think they decided one day to frame a has been rapper for dog crulety?
    i dont know all im saying is fuk what they said about him.

and michael jackson does not mollest lil kids

No, Michael Jackson doesn't molest little kids cos he's pretty much a little kid himself. But just cos you can't believe everything the news (or the police) says, doesn't mean they're automatically lying about everything.

This dudes been through alot of shit, ya'll need to read his book or watch some of his episodes of the show he had, there's some episodes that got personal about him. I just don't think ya'll got the full picture of who Dark Man X really is.

Unless he's been getting gang raped by dogs, there's no excuse to fuck with animals. Plenty of people have problems, but don't decide to start dog fights.

X is a G

Ill shit

wait... he lives in scottsdale?
    IM THE BABY, GOTTA LOVE ME

Go to sleep when your tired and wake up at the same time everyday until you'r legs are more flexible for an intense fight with your local mail carrier

man DMX needs help! what happened?? like years ago, he was up there and now...jail time! he threw it away