Thread: i would like to add that Dorian Domrirmeon or whatever is a secondary

Default i would like to add that Dorian Domrirmeon or whatever is a secondary

i was helping my girlfriend look for myspace backgrounds and under the emo section that exact same pic in his av popped up.

tho my girlfriend isn't emo
    she just likes hanging out with REALLY REALLY faggy college kids

has anyone noticed how faggy college kids are?
    yo uknow, the ones that just talk about school all fuckin day and laugh at unfunny jokes, and then seek out to go to parties so their parents do see them

i was with a real faggy pack of college queers last summer, wanted to go to worlds of fun for no reason and payed for me to get in.

then they're wanted to have a hotel party in the middle of fucking missouri

there was 6 of us

and their parents wanted them home before midnight

and they got mad at ME cause i wouldn't put in money for the hotel and kept insulting them on how faggy they were

needless to say they got the hotel and stayed in there for 2 hours.

fags. Mainly the foriegn kids that don't know where they're from, they're fucking queers.

I go to college and am no fag

yeah but you know what im talking about,

i do to

but im talking about though fuckin ex-reject table sons of bitches that take group pictures and say "best times of our lives guys, best times of our lives"

and wear scarfs in the fuckin summer.

mainly bitches, but they usually got a token male hanging around that all expects you to talk to him and when you do it feels like a staged kinda conversation where he's not really a man. The type of niggas that would look at this...

and say...that's wierd, as opposed to cracking the fuck up

hahaahahahaha we were talking about this chik the other day ago who wears scarfs all the time and when we asked her she got all pissed and there is always the token gay friend

the ones i know aren't gay, just eternal beta males, idk, i think it's mainly the foriegn faggots.

all they do is talk about school, all the fucking time, school

"so whats up"
    "nothing, i had a test"

"hey you look kinda nice"
    "thanks, i just had a test"

"what do you think about toy babies in pussies"
    "That's weird, like my biology class, we just had a test"

all the fucking time, if they ask you something it's school oriented.

FUCKING DROP THE CORNY GIMMICK

god.

and their parents won't let them live cause they're trying to show off when they go back to their faggot country by imposing all this fake, selective, and exaggerated "culture".

a lot of asians are like this. You go to Nam, your gonna meet real niggas, that wanna smoke danks, laugh at whores and roll bones. real fuckin nigggas

you met the ones here all they talk about is fuckin school

fucking school all the time, fucking school
    "You wanna come down to the union!? we're gonna be studying"

Give me a fucking break.

and the ones that over study cause they have something to prove. Come the fuck on, i got the same classes as you, theres no fucking reason it should take you 1 week straight of studying to learn the contents of a chapter when you can watch a movie once and know what happens from the beginning and end of that 2 hour span by heart

ya fuckin apes.

VZA

This is by far my favourite thread ever on wucorp. TSA should start a blog. This made me laugh so fucking hard. Words cannot express the laughter.

Hip-Hop infested Mind Supreme-NRT's Avatar

Cooleyed ? I think this Cooley thing has gotten out of hand.

Quote Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
    and the ones that over study cause they have something to prove. Come the fuck on, i got the same classes as you, theres no fucking reason it should take you 1 week straight of studying to learn the contents of a chapter when you can watch a movie once and know what happens from the beginning and end of that 2 hour span by heart

ya fuckin apes.
    hahaha

yo u want to go to this party tonight?

no I have finals in 3 weeks and stop showing me that baby that's weird

VZA

I would like to add, the worst thing about these people TSA speaks of, is the fact that they're the sort of people that seem to think it's morally wrong to drink until they get to the legal age. The kind of kids that dissaproved of other kids drinking, and wait till they're old enough to do it before they do. And they also believe everything the government tells them about drugs.

some of the ones like that at my school be wearing those hugs not drugs shirts and what ever other gay drug free shirt they can find they always try to diss my pot smoking friends and are like we drug free blah blah blah but everyone is like ur just homo's and you only don't go to parties and get drunk cuz no one invites you or tells you or even wants your go to a party and ask hey there is liquor and beer but were is the pepsi asses there

VZA

Yeah. They always say corny shit like "you don't have to get drunk to have fun".

Well obviously not all the time, but if you're at a party and everyone else is drunk, then you kinda do have to get drunk to have fun.

Some of the faggy kids at my school organised a massive fancy dress party with like 100 people, and there was no drink allowed. People were kicked out for drinking, and they didn't invite anyone that smoked, drank, or did drugs in the past. Fucking snobs. Smoking/Drinking is no worse than eating shitty fast food, or not exercising. At least drinking is social.

Quote Originally Posted by TSA
    a lot of asians are like this. You go to Nam, your gonna meet real niggas, that wanna smoke danks, laugh at whores and roll bones. real fuckin nigggas
    HAHAHAHAHAHA......^^^ YO I DIDNT COOLEY THIS DUDE ILL MOVE IT OUTTA FOR YA IF U WANT. ONE OF THESE MODS MUST BE GETTIN READY FOR A TEST OR PUTTIN THERE LUCKY SCARF OR SOMETHING. I THOUGHT THIS WAS GOLD CUZ I LIVE NEAR A COLLEGE TOWN.....BUT GODDAAAMMM THERE'S SO MANY FINE ASS CHICS HEAR ALL YEAR AROUND!!!

PARTIES ARE OFF THE HOOK HERE DUDE SERIOUSLY I DONT SEE HOW A 19 YEAR OLD COULD NOT PARTY AS MUCH AS I DID WHEN I WAS 19. TSA U DEFINANTLY SHOULD FIND A BETTER SCHOOL WITH FUNNER PEOPLE.....

MISSOURI??? U COULD MEET MY COUSIN BRUCE HE'S LIKE 24 MAN.....

HE'S A SLAVE FOR THE STATE CUZ HE WAS NAILED WITH 22 POUNDS OF WEED AND HAS BEEN IN PRISON FOR THE PAST 5 YEARS I THINK HE JUST GOT OUT BUT HE SAYS ITS THE LAMEST FUCKIN PLACE ON THE PLANET.

YES THE MIDWEST SOUNDS LIKE THE MOST BORING PLACE TO LIVE
    "BACK TO FUKIN WERK 1 OF YOUR THREADZ JUST GOT DUSTED"

i purposely cooley'd it cause i thought no one would relate lol, but yeah, move it out.

Quote Originally Posted by hectis View Post
    hahaha

yo u want to go to this party tonight?

no I have finals in 3 weeks and stop showing me that baby that's weird
    exactly! fucking queers i swear

i got a real good friend like this

the nigga vanished off the face of the earth when ACT tests were coming up

I literally didn't study

and my calculator died the minute i turned it on

still got a higher score then him and he dedicated 2 weeks and countless books to it. give me a fuckin break. the dudes smart too, but when the test came he was exhausted and i kept telling the fag you CANT STUDY FOR A TEST THAT'S GONNA TEST EVERYTHING YOU'VE FUCKING LEARNED SINCE 3rd GRADE HOMO

it's either you learned it or you didn't

god.