Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: Wiggers

VZA

Default Wiggers

Need some opinions on this. Am I a wigger for listening to Wu tang and other black hiphop acts? People tell me I am. I don't think so. I just think a lot of hiphop is of a much higher standard than the indie-pop shite my friends listen to. I don't ever try and talk black, except occasionally when I get a bit carried away.

I mean personally, I don't think your music taste should matter, I think a white person becomes a wigger when he starts to exclusively wear fubu, exclusively associate himself with black people, and starts overusing black lingo. I know plenty of people like this, but they never get called a wigger. People don't call other people wiggers for listening to black music, as long as they do other things associated with being black. But if you act normal most of the time, people, but listen to hiphop, they call you a wigger.

I personally think musicians should be grateful for all their fans, regardless of colour/class/age or whatever, seeing as it is us that go to concerts, and buy the CDs, and allow them to earn a living.

Black people never get told they're trying to be white if they listen to music made by white people. People seem to think racism is only wrong if it's directed at blacks, or skinny asians.

Apologies if you think this thread is racist, or if I have enforced any stereotypes, I just can't be bothered to check my posts for politcal correctness, I doubt anyone will be offended anyway.

VZA

Would also like to add, I think it's more offensive to blacks for someone to be called a wigger, than it is to the person being called a wigger.

'

skinny asians?

im so offended right now

VZA

Are you a skinny asian?

It's difficult to understand why I say that unless you live in england. We have loads of indians and pakistanis here, and they seem to get loads of sympathy, and people think that if you're racist to them they can't defend themselves.

so the large asians get no love?

VZA

There are none. They're all horribly skinny(yes I'm probably being racist here), even though they eat loads of curries.

All the english guys i know that eat a lot of curry are really FAT.

there are no fat Asians were I live either wait there is one but he was born in America all the Asians who came from Asia are skinny

VZA

Yeah. The chillis speed up their metabolisms, they just poo all the time I think.

Quote Originally Posted by VZA View Post
    There are none. They're all horribly skinny(yes I'm probably being racist here), even though they eat loads of curries.

All the english guys i know that eat a lot of curry are really FAT.
    It's the curry that makes them poop a lot. I heard they just push the red button on their foreheads and flush themselfs out just like that.
    "I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi

Veteran Member

Yeah. The chillis speed up their metabolisms, they just poo all the time I think.
    Yeah that was racist man, and I hope that the poo all the time statement was just a joke, because if not then you really need some help dude. Not all asians are skinny man, go to other areas of england and such and you'll find asians vary from skinny to fat, like a lotta other races, it's just you being silly and having a narrow view of us. So next time before you say something, find out whether it's true or not before you say it, and don't just assume from the few people that you've seen.

Those poor chinamen must hate his guts, but they're too busy picking rice to do anything about it. Well done.
    "I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi

I don't ever try and talk black, except occasionally when I get a bit carried away.

^^wigger

I think a white person becomes a wigger when he starts to exclusively wear fubu, exclusively associate himself with black people, and starts overusing black lingo.

^^ wigger.. wiggers dont associate with da blacks... cos they wiggers..

People don't call other people wiggers for listening to black music, as long as they do other things associated with being black.

^^what is black music?

And what other things are associated as black folk shit?

But if you act normal most of the time, people, but listen to hiphop, they call you a wigger..

^^ "normal" wtf?