Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Wiggers

VZA

Quote Originally Posted by Irondan1 View Post
    Whoa...Hold up, "Dawg". I don't want any "static". Please dont "peel my cap" or "split my wig". I'm sure you "clock mad euros".

Im just a white American from an upper-middle class background with a college education and its a shame when I can't even make it through an afternoon of posting with my hip-hop forum buddies without vicious british wiggers hassling me and making me feel unsafe.
    Would you fuck off? Nobody here is going to give you any credit for your attempt at making fun of me. What is this based on? Are you implying I talk like that? Give me evidence of this.

From what I gather, nobody here likes you.

Peace to the god(zilla) LuckyTheWonderDog's Avatar

I like Irondan! He's just fuckin with you, don't bite.

Click HERE for free mp3 compilations (inc. rare tracks) from:

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...

TheWolf

Dont take the bait!!

VZA

Is irondan black?

Irondan 2: Curly's Gold Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar

It was just a good-natured joke at your expense. It amused me, and that's all that really matters.

I don't really thing youre a wigger, just a confused british teenager with a chip on his shoulder. Sometimes youre kind of funny. Sometimes you get a little to goth for my tastes. Most of all, I feel like you're trying a little to hard to impress everybody.

Im not too concerned with general opinion of Irondan1 on this website. I suppose if you really want to know, you could run a poll in one of your angry hate threads.

Be true to yourself VZA. Maybe everyone won't think youre the coolest poster ever, but trust me, you'll be happier.

Now run along and be the best VZA you can be!
    --youreallfags.

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.

Irondan 2: Curly's Gold Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar

Spinx and TheWolf are right. I was bothering you for my own sick amusement. by acknowledging me, you only encourage me.

And Im white by the way, so you don't have to try to impress me.
    --youreallfags.

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.

VZA

It was just a good-natured joke at your expense. It amused me, and that's all that really matters.

I don't really thing youre a wigger, just a confused british teenager with a chip on his shoulder. Sometimes youre kind of funny. Sometimes you get a little to goth for my tastes. Most of all, I feel like you're trying a little to hard to impress everybody.

Im not too concerned with general opinion of Irondan1 on this website. I suppose if you really want to know, you could run a poll in one of your angry hate threads.

Be true to yourself VZA. Maybe everyone won't think youre the coolest poster ever, but trust me, you'll be happier.

Now run along and be the best VZA you can be!
    I really don't try and impress people. I'm not confused, and I'm not british. If you think republic of ireland is part of britain then you are an uneducated tit and should stop talking to me in such a patronising manner. And how am I goth? What chip do I have on my shoulder?

God Beside Me Guarded By Martyrs's Avatar
    Front Row Tickets |Watching The Apocalypse|

Quote Originally Posted by Spinx View Post
    I dunno if happily admitting to being racist makes you better. Someone too dumb to realise they're being racist is bad, someone who knows they do it and has no problem with that is surely worse.

As for 'acting black', I find the statement pretty sad. If anything, too many black people stereotype themselves. I hear so much 'he's the whitest black guy I ever heard' and stuff like that. No one should have their behavior defined simply by their skin colour. If people think that they can spot white users and black users on a forum without seeing their faces, then it surely means too many people are conforming to a stereotype based solely on their skin colour.

People shouldn't act proud that they can spot a black/white person on here, cos it means you're saying there's so little variety in the way you believe black/white people act/speak etc that you can spot them after just reading a few words. I'd like to think we're all capable of being a little more varied than that.
    Co-Sign
    Can someone define : "Acting Black" ???

Quote Originally Posted by TeknicelStylez View Post
    I got love for everybody until you give me reason to hate. but I find it alot harder to trust white people, thats just how my mind state evolved through my experiences. I haven't met one white person that isn't racist yet either, if they admit it or not.
    Well I'm white and I'm not racist.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWolf View Post
    *stares at his watch and patiently waits*
    Hahahaha...
    I'll help you out Wolf.

Quote Originally Posted by VZA View Post
    As I said the only reason I've been called a wigger is my music taste.
    If you like the music...you like the music.
    So to answer your opening question...No you are not.
    I know a few Black dude who go crazy for Frank Sinatra...does this class them as
    "Bounty Bars" or whatever ???

And Im white by the way, so you don't have to try to impress me.
    ?
    Last edited by Guarded By Martyrs; 05-11-2008 at 04:52 PM.

VZA

What's the question mark for, "whers"?

Are you questioning the credibility of my post, or do you not understand? If you don't understand my post, read the previous ones and you probably will.

God Beside Me Guarded By Martyrs's Avatar
    Front Row Tickets |Watching The Apocalypse|

Sorry...I diddn't clock that
    I'll fix it now...

VZA

Coolios.

I'll Fuck You Up TeknicelStylez's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by VZA View Post
    How can you hate a race of people because you think they're racist? That's hypocrisy.

However, I can see why ethnic minorites(especially in america), often find it difficult to trust white people etc.

I don't think all white people are racist, I think a lot of white people are nervous talking about race because it makes them feel like antagonists. That makes them come across as racist, like they're avoiding it because they think something will slip out.

It's not really racist to act slightly differently, or a little bit nervous around people of a different race at first(often white people are like this), it's sorta like people being a bit disgusted by gay men kissing, it's not homophobic, it's just not something you're not used to. Like when young kids first start talking to girls, they are nervous, then they get used to it, not sexist, just a problem that a lot of people face.

I used to be a little bit racist myself, and occasionally I say very racist things without meaning it, I think it's more about intent than technicalities, like my thread here probably seemed very racist, I really didn't mean it to, I'd just had a lot of caffeine and was feeling a bit erratic and nervously communicative. Also, my afghan comments are about as lighthearted as it gets, because I know he's not really afghan, it's more satire than anything else, like if people think someone is gay, and you imitate stereotypical gay things infront of them, you do it to irritate them, it's banter, not homophobic.

Back when I was a bit racist, I said some very ignorant stuff a lot of time, also often regarding religion, but after a while you sort of stop and think about apartheid, martin luther king, gandhi, stephen lawrence, desmond tutu, mandela, schindler, hurricane katrina, and you think, look what racism can cause, and also look what opressed minorities can do, they can't be all bad.

You look at racist political groups/systems, and they have brought about nothing but destruction, violence, and hate. The nazis, apartheid, the BNP, UKIP, etc. The nazis were the only ones that ever did anything useful, and their usefulness was nothing to do with their views on race, simply their economic efficiency.

I also think a lot of white opposition to racism goes uncredited: Anne Braden, Olof Palme, Kennedy, etc.

I know this post is a long massive mess, I'm still completely zoinked off my tits on caffeine, but I strongly believe having seen both sides of the argument, I am in a good position to comment, and being irish I had a lot of racism when I first lived in england. I also strongly believe a lot of what I said is completely correct.
    I don't hate them, I don't trust them, theres a difference. And I agree with most of the stuff you said aside from you missed my point about saying I haven't met a white person who isn't racist. It's no nervousness, it's the fact that they claim they're not racist and they make racist comments.

Big Pimpin Power Ranger Slappin Hoes Since 1986

Quote Originally Posted by Shenkie View Post
    It's the curry that makes them poop a lot. I heard they just push the red button on their foreheads and flush themselfs out just like that.

Fucking racist bitch

cuz thoughts react so fast, I'm so sick....

so quick to bang a wigger up with an ice pick
    "BACK TO FUKIN WERK 1 OF YOUR THREADZ JUST GOT DUSTED"

A lot of you are taking this all out of context, a "wigger" is just a a word that was coined in a more than likely non-offensive manner, yet fragile minded individuals take it as some sort of cuss. It's irrelevant whether you like wu-tang or not and happen to be white, because at the end of the day "Wu is for the kids". Stop making a deal out of it.