Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: General Orders In Islam {Explained}

Default General Orders In Islam {Explained}

1. To take charge of this post and all Temple property in view.
    This Order extends to more than just the physical "Temple" where we recognize Allah in a collective manner. A fuller meaning to this Order is that we are to be sure that the thoughts that we have or those that come to us are governed by a set of principles that allow us to be in charge, to the point of producing right thought.

2. To walk my post in a perfect manner, keeping always on the alert.
    Today, one's post is himself and the relationship that he has with Truth--which will enable them to move in a perfect manner. And that kind of activity is always on alert so as not to miss an opportunity to magnify the right that they are living.

3. To report all violations of Orders I am instructed to enforce.
    This also applies to the Temple or structure of the Nation. However, at this modern day, the better meaning is that you discuss with like-thinking minds the process of Truth that you are expected to enforce on Self and kind.

4. To report all calls from post more distant from the Temple than my own.
    This is to make known to like-thinking minds when a Member begins to think in the negative or on the side of anti-math -- meaning that he is drifting away from the proper thinking of the Oneness that must be produced.

5. To quit my post only when properly relieved..
    This is very important in a Temple structure, however in this modern time finding out your post is the same as keeping your duty to your Lord until properly relieved -- meaning until death takes you over.

6. To receive, obey and pass on the sentinel who relieves me all orders from the commanding officer, officer of the day, and non-commissioned officers of the guard only..
    To apply this order at this modern day means that one must recognize a higher knowledge than of his own, and submit to that higher knowledge so as to make him or her a more effective person in keeping their duty to their Lord -- and pass on to those of like-thinking that may need the same elevation as you have received. The knowledge itself is considered as "the officer", and the understanding of said knowledge is "the commander" and "non-commisioned officer" of said knowledge.

7. Talk to no one except in the line of duty.
    This means waste no time conversing with the enemy of Truth, whether he be Black or White. And, if the situation or circumstances causes one to converse with them be sure that it is to your advantage.

8. In case of disorder give the alarm.
    Give the one that is causing the disorder or disruption a warning, while at the same time keeping it in the open, causing the like-thinking minds to become aware or alarmed because of the disturbance.

9. To allow no one to commit a nuisance on or near my post.
    This is very crucial in a Mosque or Temple structure, and even moreso to one's person. It is always a losing situation when one allows a nuisance or participates in being a nuisance to The Children of God or those that are at peace.

10. In any case not covered by instructions, call the guards.
    Whenever you are in a situation of confusion seek diligently for clarity and understanding of said situation.

11. To salute all officers and standards not cased.
    This means to show respect, regardless of whether you like or dislike the person or situation.

12. To be especially watchful at night during the time of meetings.
    Because of impaired vision due to darkness one should sharpen all of his senses to be able to get the best reading of his surroundings for the purpose of safety and to maintain peace. Spiritually, this means to keep your spiritual eye open for The Author of the spiritual so as not to perpetuate the ill behavior of the darkness.

Hip-Hop infested Mind Supreme-NRT's Avatar

quality post, peace!

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Allahs_Disciple View Post
    This Order extends to more than just the physical "Temple" where we recognize Allah in a collective manner. A fuller meaning to this Order is that we are to be sure that the thoughts that we have or those that come to us are governed by a set of principles that allow us to be in charge, to the point of producing right thought.

Today, one's post is himself and the relationship that he has with Truth--which will enable them to move in a perfect manner. And that kind of activity is always on alert so as not to miss an opportunity to magnify the right that they are living.

This also applies to the Temple or structure of the Nation. However, at this modern day, the better meaning is that you discuss with like-thinking minds the process of Truth that you are expected to enforce on Self and kind.

This is to make known to like-thinking minds when a Member begins to think in the negative or on the side of anti-math -- meaning that he is drifting away from the proper thinking of the Oneness that must be produced.

This is very important in a Temple structure, however in this modern time finding out your post is the same as keeping your duty to your Lord until properly relieved -- meaning until death takes you over.

To apply this order at this modern day means that one must recognize a higher knowledge than of his own, and submit to that higher knowledge so as to make him or her a more effective person in keeping their duty to their Lord -- and pass on to those of like-thinking that may need the same elevation as you have received. The knowledge itself is considered as "the officer", and the understanding of said knowledge is "the commander" and "non-commisioned officer" of said knowledge.

This means waste no time conversing with the enemy of Truth, whether he be Black or White. And, if the situation or circumstances causes one to converse with them be sure that it is to your advantage.

Give the one that is causing the disorder or disruption a warning, while at the same time keeping it in the open, causing the like-thinking minds to become aware or alarmed because of the disturbance.

This is very crucial in a Mosque or Temple structure, and even moreso to one's person. It is always a losing situation when one allows a nuisance or participates in being a nuisance to The Children of God or those that are at peace.

Whenever you are in a situation of confusion seek diligently for clarity and understanding of said situation.

This means to show respect, regardless of whether you like or dislike the person or situation.

Because of impaired vision due to darkness one should sharpen all of his senses to be able to get the best reading of his surroundings for the purpose of safety and to maintain peace. Spiritually, this means to keep your spiritual eye open for The Author of the spiritual so as not to perpetuate the ill behavior of the darkness.
    sounds like the summary of someone who has never been in the ranks and doesn't know what saluting a "standard" is

STYLE

Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
    sounds like the summary of someone who has never been in the ranks and doesn't know what saluting a "standard" is
    negativity and a nuisance....

get right!

thats an order!

Quote Originally Posted by STYLEMASTERR View Post
    negativity and a nuisance....

get right!

thats an order!
    sounds like the summary of someone who has never been in the ranks and doesn't know what saluting a standard is
    Last edited by LORD NOSE; 05-11-2008 at 07:16 PM.

thats exactly what it is....sorta a outsider looking in situation. this is simply for those that dont know BUT wanna know

thats exactly what it is....sorta a outsider looking in situation. this is simply for those that dont know BUT wanna know

the outsider really thinks he knows, but has no idea
    its a sad situation that gets worst when the outsider influences others to believe what he thinks he knows

he seems so sure of himself - once you get true knowledge of self you, you somewhat lose your own will and can only serve - and if you been in the Muds long enough, it becomes very easy to tell who is faking it -

what influenced you to copy paste supreme wisdom and General Orders unto this site ?
    Last edited by LORD NOSE; 05-12-2008 at 11:01 AM.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
    the outsider really thinks he knows, but has no idea
    its a sad situation that gets worst when the outsider influences others to believe what he thinks he knows

he seems so sure of himself - once you get true knowledge of self you, you somewhat lose your own will and can only serve - and if you been in the Muds long enough, it becomes very easy to tell who is faking it -

what influenced you to copy paste supreme wisdom and General Orders unto this site ?
    Not only that, also the 1-36. Dude's name is allah's_disciple, posting stufff from the noi, with a "nation of gods and earths" flag, what the ????

it becomes very easy to tell who is faking it
    That must be why he's unable to expound on the 1-36. He knows that I really know.

they won't leave me alone

they demand my attention

i chose to post this for the likes of people who are seeking knowledge about islam. Black Man first and foremost im not your father man, all i do is seem to spoon feed you with material regarding the insides of islam and how a black man can benefit from this knowledge. Second, i dont have to explained nothing to you a muslim....you should know this....if you were to ask me it seems as if you werent interested in the general orders and english lesson c-1 UNTIL i post it. And in my opinon a person who doesnt seek out information on their own for their own enhancement is no more than a fuckin slave. ONE HUNDRED.

Veteran Member

i chose to post this for the likes of people who are seeking knowledge about islam.

WHAT IS THE PRESCRIBED LAW TO A SAID PERSON OF THAT ABILITY?

Black Man first and foremost im not your father man, all i do is seem to spoon feed you with material regarding the insides of islam and how a black man can benefit from this knowledge.

HOW ARE YOU GOING TO SPOON FEED ANYBODY WHEN YOU YOURSELF DON'T KNOW? YOU COME WITH THE NAME ALLAH_DISCIPLE, THEN YOU POST 1-36, THEN YOU GIVE SOME HALF ASS BULLSHIT EXPLAINATION THAT GOES ALONG WITH IT, THEN YOU WANT TO HAVE THE FLAG OF ALLAH'S 5%.

Second, i dont have to explained nothing to you a muslim....

NO, I'M NOT A MUSLIM.

you should know this....

I DO KNOW THIS, AND THIS IS HOW I KNOW THAT YOU DON'T KNOW.

if you were to ask me it seems as if you werent interested in the general orders and english lesson c-1 UNTIL i post it.

I'M NOT INTERESTED IN THE GENERAL ORDERS....THEY'RE NOT FOR ME. AS FAR AS THE C LESSON, YOU'RE NOT A PERSON OF THAT SAID ABILITY. WHEN YOU'RE READY TO DEDICATE 35-50 YEARS TO TRY AND LEARN AND DO LIKE THE ORIGINAL MAN, THEN HOLLA.

And in my opinon a person who doesnt seek out information on their own for their own enhancement is no more than a fuckin slave. ONE HUNDRED.
    SO WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT THOSE SLAVES? YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THEM....ATLEAST THAT'S WHAT YOUR NAME AND THAT FLAG THAT YOU HAVE INDICATE.

STYLE

wow.

so it takes 35-50 yrs to get right but the blackmans lifespan is 65.....

then why ask you know what.....dont even bother explaining. if you know then why ask those questions you posted. as far as im concerned i do know. i dont have to sit and argue with you about anything....if you knew so much why you didnt drop this....you have yet to explained why. and you said your not a muslim so therefore anything i tell you is a debate and third you said AS FAR AS THE C LESSON, YOU'RE NOT A PERSON OF THAT SAID ABILITY. If i not that person with said ability then why are you showering me with questions......get outta my face and as far as im concerned im no longer a member.

STYLE

the shroud of sunnyblack7 is falling.

soon the light of truth and wisdom will shine in ktl.

then why ask you know what.....dont even bother explaining. if you know then why ask those questions you posted. as far as im concerned i do know. i dont have to sit and argue with you about anything....if you knew so much why you didnt drop this....you have yet to explained why. and you said your not a muslim so therefore anything i tell you is a debate and third you said AS FAR AS THE C LESSON, YOU'RE NOT A PERSON OF THAT SAID ABILITY. If i not that person with said ability then why are you showering me with questions......get outta my face and as far as im concerned im no longer a member.
    take it light yo - its just that these topics have been discussed many times here, for years - there are some of us here that have been building together for years - some of us just wanna see/know where you really stand -

you have the NGE nationals as your avy - when you put forth a lesson in a cypher,you are asked to build on it, you are questioned - this is how this works - you gave your word that you will come back and break the lessons down - but you didn't - there are patterns and codes that lets us identify who is who - are you new ?