Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: what is my best option?

Default what is my best option?

seriously. no stupid advice welcomed.

i got kicked out of rehab on friday because i broke their rules many times and drank when i'm not allowed to, and hung out with friends when it's against the rules. Basically they got sick of me and kicked me out. Well, now I have no school. I got kicked out of my high school, and i just got kicked out of rehab. My first night out I almost smoked crack. I realize this is bad and finally realize i do need help. But I have to finish high school! Do i....go to a community college and finish up my seniior year of high school there, then raise my GPA and transfer to a different college? [with no rehab] ..or, go to a different rehab and hold off education until next school year and just repeat the school year. OR just give up and get my GED because i will never get better and i'm a stupid joke.

what would u do?

Irondan 2: Curly's Gold Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar

Goddammit minibumps. I thought you were getting your shit together. I feel like I've wasted valuable minutes of my life trying to help you.

You obviously need to go back to rehab and figure out a way to stop smoking crack. I am disappointed in you.

And youre friends are stupid bitches. You can't be friends with them anymore.

And where the hell are your parents?

Kids these days...
    --youreallfags.

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.

'

What exactly has happened in your life mini, for this rebellious behavior?

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by minibumpsh View Post

i got kicked out of rehab on friday because i broke their rules many times and drank when i'm not allowed to, and hung out with friends when it's against the rules. Basically they got sick of me and kicked me out. Well, now I have no school. I got kicked out of my high school, and i just got kicked out of rehab. My first night out I almost smoked crack. I realize this is bad and finally realize i do need help. But I have to finish high school! Do i....go to a community college and finish up my seniior year of high school there, then raise my GPA and transfer to a different college? [with no rehab] ..or, go to a different rehab and hold off education until next school year and just repeat the school year. OR just give up and get my GED because i will never get better and i'm a stupid joke.

what would u do?

did you ever go back to workforce ?

i tried to help you find a place to live but you started acting funny
    i even had a job for you but you blew it
    is that really my son ?

smoke crack

AIM = mbatLyricipher
    www.myspace.com/lyricipher

Quote Originally Posted by Irondan1 View Post
    Goddammit minibumps. I thought you were getting your shit together. I feel like I've wasted valuable minutes of my life trying to help you.

You obviously need to go back to rehab and figure out a way to stop smoking crack. I am disappointed in you.

And youre friends are stupid bitches. You can't be friends with them anymore.

And where the hell are your parents?

Kids these days...

i suggested it to my friends, they agree because they're just like me, soo yea
    my dad isnt usually home but he cares about me i know that, its just he works so he cant be home all the time.

What exactly has happened in your life mini, for this rebellious behavior?
    i think it was all that rape

Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
    did you ever go back to workforce ?

i tried to help you find a place to live but you started acting funny
    i even had a job for you but you blew it
    is that really my son ?

are u on drugs?

'

rape?

go to another rehab centre..dont give up.

Quote Originally Posted by minibumpsh View Post

what would u do?
    first off u are not a joke

there is not a programe were u can't go to both rehab and college?

another life lost .

If it was me id come there and show u how to workout . Thats the only "gift" i can give u . U just need somebody to motivate u and change u , cause ur not hungry for life , u dont care about life ..

if i was in ur shoes "id look up the warrior code and the code of honor ...

make a code to urself , be a man , change ur philosophy about life.
    if ur feeling weak , get up and fuken scream , and u will be tough , Whenever u feel like ur weak get up put ur chest up and scream "IM GOING TO WIN" , THe thing with u is that , you just go along with ur weakness, but ,,,,,block that shit , get angry mother fuker , change ur mind

ur a female?
    Last edited by SaqurakiHanamichi; 05-11-2008 at 11:07 PM.
    http://www.openentrance.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/jay-z-beyonce-0614073.jpg

damn if ur a female ,

its so sad to me , (im getting emotional)

cause its like a red rose dying cause it hasent received any water , its madd sadddddd
    http://www.openentrance.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/jay-z-beyonce-0614073.jpg

STYLE

come to atlanta. i'll send you a ticket and we'll work this out. you and me.

deal?

Irondan 2: Curly's Gold Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SaqurakiHanamichi View Post

cause its like a red rose dying cause it hasent received any water , its madd sadddddd
    hahahahaha
    --youreallfags.

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.

Quote Originally Posted by Irondan1 View Post
    hahahahaha
    u find that funny? lmao , i dident mean it to be funny ,

oh god i read it again , and it sounded so corny . but u know what i mean ,.