Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is black and White a big deal?

Veteran Member

Default Is black and White a big deal?

Yo I mean a person color? Why do stupid humans worry about allowing black people to attend a school for their color and keeps going on today with that bell guy getting shot 50 times. this message is coming from a white guy. You know what? this universe is a big place and one day some advace race will find us and they won't care what color we are, but they will whip our asses bigtime and what willl we do when that happens (of course nothing). We keep putting signals into space and if some being that looks nothing like we imagend get to us first, goodbyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewhite, black, red, or whatever. Who cares what colors are out their get over the hate, because before you know it we will get whats comign to us alien kicking our ass

don't talk shoot shoot tommytootone's Avatar

Yo dog I know. These earth people are fagsssssssssssss with their black white bullshit and you got to tell them whats up son.........

Quote Originally Posted by jaywoods27 View Post
    Yo I mean a person color? Why do stupid humans worry about allowing black people to attend a school for their color and keeps going on today with that bell guy getting shot 50 times. this message is coming from a white guy. You know what? this universe is a big place and one day some advace race will find us and they won't care what color we are, but they will whip our asses bigtime and what willl we do when that happens (of course nothing). We keep putting signals into space and if some being that looks nothing like we imagend get to us first, goodbyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewhite, black, red, or whatever. Who cares what colors are out their get over the hate, because before you know it we will get whats comign to us alien kicking our ass
    Your the reason they invented 'Prescription Medicine'....

now say it with me......."PILLS ARE GOOD"

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Fermi Paradox View Post
    Your the reason they invented 'Prescription Medicine'....

now say it with me......."PILLS ARE GOOD"

Go fuck your mother you faget

VZA

Yeah it's silly. People complain about immigrancy, there's no real urgency, there's no major population crisis threatening lives.

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

a funny looking alien already came to earth and is already fucking up earth people, the animals, the seas and oceans, the trees, etc... the funny looking alien is called White Man !

TheWolf

Black and white.

As in mixed race?

As in inter-racial realtionships?

As in whites marrying blacks?

Shit's disgusting.

Get out of here, fucking hippy!!!

VZA

Quote Originally Posted by TheWolf View Post
    Black and white.

As in mixed race?

As in inter-racial realtionships?

As in whites marrying blacks?

Shit's disgusting.

Get out of here, fucking hippy!!!
    It's almost as outrageous as homosexuality and trade unions.

Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
    a funny looking alien already came to earth and is already fucking up earth people, the animals, the seas and oceans, the trees, etc... the funny looking alien is called White Man !
    etc

Colour and race does not matter

Unfortunately it does to the weak and narrow minded. One of the reasons this world can be such a fucked up place is because of people that hate other races.

I sure wouldn't mind if a bunch of native American people died right now...
    "I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi

whats thats suppose to mean shenkie or w.e the fuck ur name is.. u deserve to be lying in a ditch u nasty piece of worthless shit

lol at this thread being a secondary fly trap

White people are devils... (no racist)