Thread: LAcrosse

"Dawnin' On A New Day..." AK Spray's Avatar

Default LAcrosse

I been playin for a lil' bit.. it's a fly ass sport. It's the fastest growing sport in the USA today. ANybody else play, or feelin' this sport?

Default Re: LAcrosse

Naww man Ive never really got into it or played it at all

^^^ IT's intense as shit...

yeah man, im from baltimore and i went to high school in towson which is by far the biggest lacrosse area in the nation. My high school had one of our worst years in recent memory cause we werent in the top ten nationally this year. With all the dirty euros and wiggers on this site i doubt youll find anyone else who knows much of the sport though

^^^Haha, yea.

Veteran Member

played that shit for 9 years when i was in my teens...god damn i wish i could still play....lacrosse is huge here (we did invite the game after all)...i go to toronto rock games all the time now....shit brings in like 18,000-20,000 fans a game...pretty much same attendance level as an nba or nhl game

Veteran Member

Yeah I Love Lax Played That Shit From Like 10 But In Highschool I Could Only Play 10th And 12th Cause I Was Failing In 9th And 11th. It's A Pretty Regional Sport So Most Places Dont Fuck With It's Big Here On Long Island. Maryland And Virgina Its Big Plus I Think Cali Fucks With It Too.

Hofstra A Long Island College Is Like Ranked 4th Or 5th This Year.

lax4life

Veteran Member

Attack Is The Best Position By Far, Middie Sucks Your Running Around Doin All The Work Usually Just To Feed It Off To The Attack. Goalie Is Acutally The Worst Man You Got To Be Fucked Up To Play Goalie. Defense Is Ill To Come Up With The Crazy Stick Checks An Shit.

it's just catching on here. i got to the U of Nebraska, and the big 12 had to pick up SMU and North Texas cuz not all the big12 school's even have teams. I'm thinkin about playin next year (at Nebraska pretty much all you gotta do to make the team right now is walk, lol) and I hope it takes off big in the midwest.

Quote Originally Posted by AK Spray
    I been playin for a lil' bit.. it's a fly ass sport. It's the fastest growing sport in the USA today. ANybody else play, or feelin' this sport?

yeah i play i live in canada its our national sport. seriously even over hockey even tho hockies more popular lacrosse is fun cuz u can fight but u dont have to fight on skates which is hard believe me.