Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My secret chidhood talent...

Default My secret chidhood talent...

When i was a kid, my parents first introduced me to the TIN WHISTLE (fag whislte). Its a small flute like instrument that is so shit its only heard of in Ireland. It evokes strong images of leprecauns dancing around plaing it.

Anyways, after a while, i became a pretty good tin whistler (fag whislter)

My family were all tin whistlers (fag whistlers)

Heres my uncle 'John-Joe Jim-Bob Junior O' Shrilickoonacktion'

He was probably the biggest fag whistler along with my grandfather 'Jimmy Gilikers Mickey Bejaysus O' Connor'

After a while though, it became obvious that i was the best at fag whilstling. I was such a good fag whistler that everyone in my school became jealous. Thats not what they said, but i know thats what they ment.

After winning such competitions as 'fag whistling extreme' and 'whistlemania', their jealousies became too strong, and they beat me up on numerous occasions.
    *sniff*
    They one time lodged the fag whistle up my anus, where it remained for a number of months. But i became accustomed to it being there, and was known to recite snippets of Mozart and Baethoven out of my ass by continuely eating beans. On one occasion i recited the whole of Baethovens 'No.5 Symphony' out of my anus. I became the stuff of legend.

But then one day, as i sat playing with my long, thin, hard whislte, i heard something id never heard before on the radio. It was the Wu-Tang Clan, and as i heard RZA go "Bring tha muthafuckin' ruckus", i came. I came everywhere. I had never cum before.

At the time i was a virgin, so technically, RZA took my virginity, thats why he will always have a special place in my heart, and we will always share that special moment.

After this however, i knew it was time for me to give up fag whistling. I was such a good fag whistler, but id found something new.

Sometimes i still miss being a fag whistler, but at least i have the memories.

*sniff*

But The Stove Was Off... 6˛ Chambaz's Avatar

LOL AHAHAHAHAHA...... RZA took my virginity AHAHAHAHAHAHAA LOL

FAG Whistler AHAHAHAHA !!! LEprechauns and shit ! aahahahahahah.

RZA TOOK MY VIRGINITY LOL

My grandfather 'Jimmy Gilikers Mickey Beyaysus O'Connor' is a legend around here:

But he wasnt too happy when he found out i quite being a fag whistler. He raped me numerous times while playing the fag whistle at the same time and recording it. He sold it 'The magical aural advertures of Jimmy Gilikers O'Connor', and its now gone 2X platinum in Ireland. If you listen closly you can hear low muffeled screams, thats me! I never got any royalties though...... old prick.

Hip-Hop infested Mind Supreme-NRT's Avatar

Classic Classic Classic Hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha

hahahaha so you like playing up to the stereotype durag...

we all know your just insane potato munchers -

The Great Hunger

The Great Hunger
    (Irish: An Gorta Mór or An Drochshaol, litt: The Bad life) is a highly contentious period of history between 1845 and 1852 during which the population of Ireland was reduced by 20 to 25 percent.[1] It is known by various names, such as The Great Famine in Ireland itself and The Irish Potato Famine internationally. The proximate causeHYPERLINK \l "cite_note-1"[2] of the famine was a pathogenicwater mould, Phytophthora infestans, the disease it causes is commonly known as late blight of potato. Though P. infestans ravaged potato crops throughout Europe during the 1840s, its human cost in Ireland was exacerbated by a host of political, social, economic, and climatological factors which remain the subjects of heated historical debate.
    The famine was a watershed in the history of Ireland. Its effects extended well beyond its immediate demographic impact and permanently changed the island's political and cultural landscape. For both the native Irish and those in the resulting diaspora, the famine entered folk memory and became a rallying point for various nationalist movements. Virtually all modern historians of Ireland regard it as a dividing line in the Irish historical narrative, referring to the preceding period of Irish history as "pre-Famine."

Rza Quote - Those skinny ass wiggaz shoulda blown dem potatoes to smithereens

I especially like the fact that the irish are the healthiest and loveliest people in the world....

Just as FATHER JACK would say..........

But I know your uncle....

Heres a recent picture of him -

damn pole holding mawphuckah

Roflmao!!! Rza Took Your Virginity Ahahha
    "BACK TO FUKIN WERK 1 OF YOUR THREADZ JUST GOT DUSTED"

LOL amazing thread

to be sure,to be sure

Quote Originally Posted by Fermi Paradox View Post
    hahahaha so you like playing up to the stereotype durag...

we all know your just insane potato munchers -

The Great Hunger

The Great Hunger
    (Irish: An Gorta Mór or An Drochshaol, litt: The Bad life) is a highly contentious period of history between 1845 and 1852 during which the population of Ireland was reduced by 20 to 25 percent.[1] It is known by various names, such as The Great Famine in Ireland itself and The Irish Potato Famine internationally. The proximate causeHYPERLINK \l "cite_note-1"[2] of the famine was a pathogenicwater mould, Phytophthora infestans, the disease it causes is commonly known as late blight of potato. Though P. infestans ravaged potato crops throughout Europe during the 1840s, its human cost in Ireland was exacerbated by a host of political, social, economic, and climatological factors which remain the subjects of heated historical debate.
    The famine was a watershed in the history of Ireland. Its effects extended well beyond its immediate demographic impact and permanently changed the island's political and cultural landscape. For both the native Irish and those in the resulting diaspora, the famine entered folk memory and became a rallying point for various nationalist movements. Virtually all modern historians of Ireland regard it as a dividing line in the Irish historical narrative, referring to the preceding period of Irish history as "pre-Famine."

Rza Quote - Those skinny ass wiggaz shoulda blown dem potatoes to smithereens

I especially like the fact that the irish are the healthiest and loveliest people in the world....

Just as FATHER JACK would say..........

But I know your uncle....

Heres a recent picture of him -

damn pole holding mawphuckah
    Haha, just seen this shit.

I have to say though, father Ted was hilarious. People in some really rural parts of Ireland are like that. I do get a great laugh out of them though, and the Irish sterotpye is funny as hell.

yeah i know...my ex was from belfast and i live in scotland where we have all the alkies in the world...plus I'm a celtic supporter

Nice one man, didnt know you were from Scotland. Yer fitted with similar sterotypes as us, not exactly the same, but similar. Nice to hear you support Celtic too! If anyone is seen wearing a Rangers jersey over here they will get a beating, ive never actually ever seen anyone wearing one over here, but ive heard bout some of the beatings they do get. Its worse than wearing the England jersey

I thought there was prodestant areas around belfast? oh well nevamind.

I'm off out now so catch ya later durag

Classic shit..
    https://www.youtube.com/xiliesfwnesofficial

Quote Originally Posted by Fermi Paradox View Post
    I thought there was prodestant areas around belfast? oh well nevamind.

I'm off out now so catch ya later durag
    Ya there is, thats why there used to be all the trouble, but im from Sligo, full of pro Irish, pro IRA anti England and Rangers heads.

Talk to ya later man
    Last edited by Durag; 05-13-2008 at 07:31 AM.

Prince Rai

Ira Wooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!