Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: How did WuLatino- MANGANI become a mod?

It looks like your shouting 'PUNANI', lol

crushed out heavenly Ghost In The 'Lac's Avatar

Wasn't Method Man a huge comic book geek? In fact, most kids on 90's New York were "comic book geeks" MAD, all that shit. I dont see how this means youre a geek who knows nothing about real hip hop life, just because you read comics?

I'm glad RZA wasnt worried about seeming like a geek when he got all nerdy about Kung Fu flics and started naming songs and albums after them. Mangani youre a smart guy, I cant tell this from posts in that AIDS topic, but youre shooting yourself in the foot in this one.

Quote Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
    Wasn't Method Man a huge comic book geek? In fact, most kids on 90's New York were "comic book geeks" MAD, all that shit. I dont see how this means youre a geek who knows nothing about real hip hop life, just because you read comics?

I'm glad RZA wasnt worried about seeming like a geek when he got all nerdy about Kung Fu flics and started naming songs and albums after them. Mangani youre a smart guy, I cant tell this from posts in that AIDS topic, but youre shooting yourself in the foot in this one.

-You're still picking and choosing what I said, and taking what I said out of context. I didn't call anyone "comic book geeks" or say comic book geeks couldn't be into Hip Hop. What I sad was that a euro-internet geek-comic book fan has no higher predisposition to understand hip hop over any African/Latin-American. It is simply our culture, regardless of if that African/Latin-American is a comic book FAN himself (comic book fan and comic book geek are not synonymous).

Furthermore, Kung Fu has always been deeply rooted in Hip Hop culture as a carry over from the 70's Kung Fu craze. This has absolutely nothing to do with what I was saying, as the people you speak of are African-American and were also born into Hip Hop culture, and have been active members of the Hip Hop culture for at least 15 years. This is a far cry from young (16-27 year old) Europeans sitting at home behind a computer, reading comic books, listening to Wu Tang Clan, and claiming to know Hip Hop better than someone who can walk out on the street and be more deeply emerged in the culture on a simple trip to the grocery store. The fact that people are still arguing about this is a testament to the fact that you simply don't understand the culture the way you think you do. As I have stated before- I am sure there are Europeans that are born into the culture, are exposed to the culture, and live the culture every day of their lives without ever leaving Europe (I know some of these people), but that is not whom I am speaking of...

To understand what someone said, why they said it, and the context in which they said it in you must examine the statements made to receive that response, and proceeding dialogue. Read the dialogue, and understand the context of what I said, as well as the specifics of whom I was referring to...

Quote Originally Posted by Fermi Paradox View Post
    It looks like your shouting 'PUNANI', lol
    -Did you say something? I was trying to read your post but kept staring at your signature...

I actually really like Wu-Latino, it was one of the reasons I signed up to this site in the first place. I wasen't a massive fan of Reggaeton in general, but I feel alot of Wu Latinos stuff. Plus I'm moving to La Gomera soon which is a spanish speaking island, so it woulden't hurt for me to brush up on my spanish while listening to Hip Hop, right?

Also, that is so sick MANGANI posts here.
    Last edited by Zero; 06-21-2008 at 06:43 AM.

Fuck raggaeton....mainstream make money shit.

It's not about racism...it's about realness

I'm from Spain, and I don't feel that in this forum people are racist.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    I'm moving to La Gomera soon which is a spanish speaking island, so it woulden't hurt for me to brush up on my spanish while listening to Hip Hop, right?
    I'll tell you something about hip hop in Spain, in general: Ignorancy.

Some of us appreciate real hip hop, but here, the club culture is around us. Fucking fiesta time!!! They mix hip hop with "fiesta",,,you know...Holy shit...

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Eddyjay View Post
    Fuck raggaeton....mainstream make money shit.

It's not about racism...it's about realness

I'm from Spain, and I don't feel that in this forum people are racist.
    thats cuz u aint got talent to do a real reggaeton song

u have envy

thats all

Quote Originally Posted by Drunken Monk View Post
    thats cuz u aint got talent to do a real reggaeton song

u have envy

thats all
    When you were still a spermatozoid I already was listening hip hop. Don't tell me anything about talent you ignorant fake.

AMERICAN BORICUA KILLABEE

Nuyorican eastcoast vigilante
    the graphic novel
    created and written by
    hector laboy alvarado jr.

Watch for my shit

That mutha puta is talken about europeans like if his dick riden puerto ricans were the shit. Fuck you.

I'm tired of these mother fuckers standen up everytime
    some one says boricuas are cool peoplez
    they talken about my people
    american boricuas

Yo fermi that a dope sig
    power rangers
    i remember that shit runnin home after school to watch power rangers
    to eat a bowl of cereal and watch that show.

Yes meth is a huge comicbook fan he has a huge collection
    and his own comicbook.
    It's all a part of american pop culture.

Why is mangani offended again
    because the eddy jay
    ain't front'n like this big pimp shit like mangani on his alpha male shit
    yah keep fucken them nasty as puerto rican bitches from loiza you might die of aids or something to.nasty ass puerto rican bitches
    just nasty,nasty,nasty,nasty,
    fuck anything even the family dog

Nasty nasty nasty nasty ass puerto rican bitches
    99.9 of all the reggaeton artist in the game look like they have
    h.i.v. The virus that causes aids

^^^^^hahaha keep posting