Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: How did WuLatino- MANGANI become a mod?

Quote Originally Posted by WuLatino- MANGANI View Post
    -Noone says you have. If you read the forums (or paid attention to what you were reading) you would know exactly what I was talking about. Funny how you were the only one who took the comment to mean themselves when I was obviously referring to people on the WuLatino sub-forum, and OTHER posts besides on this thread. The comments I made about THIS thread are obviously about this thread, and others about others. You are the only one confused, and how do I have a superiority complex by pointing out YOUR ignorant remarks?

-It's funny to read the opinion of comic book reading internet euro-geeks who think they have a valid opinion on American culture, hip hop, or Latin American culture. You obviously have no idea what I was trying to say because rather than reading and understanding what I said you immediately put up your defense mechanisms and took what I said as a personal attack. You and I already had a conversation about why I am a mod, and I was mostly attacking those who responded negatively, besides your OWN ignorant remarks even after our conversation, and those of other people who have questioned the existence of Wu Latino, and have leveled other attacks against me, my label, and my music for anything BUT the music. If you took the "uneducated" remarks personally, it is because you tend to make uneducated remarks. Noone singled you out, yet you singled yourself out. Get the point?

And since you brought it up, you claiming blacks don't have a predisposition to understand hip hop culture is tantamount to saying whites aren't more likely to understand celtic culture. Of course one is predisposed to understand a culture which sprung from their own peoples, and it is completely insulting to anyone's intelligence to imply otherwise. Furthermore, I wasn't comparing "blacks" in general to being predisposed over "whites" in general, rather myself- as being BORN INTO the culture, an active part of the culture since an early age, and an artist of that culture in comparison to an internet geek from Scotland... if you don't see my predisposition for "understanding" the culture, it is only because... well, you don't understand the culture...
    somebody wanna read that for me and break it down to one sentence cos i can't be arsed?

Quote Originally Posted by JTag View Post
    ehm im new to this forum so i cant say about the latino racism on here but can someone explain whats the prob with 'euro geeks' reading comics and doin hiphop? Im Italian and I drawed comics when i lived in the states, and im obviously on this site coz i like the W style, so it would be nice not to generalize. Most of the American people on another forum didnt even listen to my shit coz im 'european', so ignorance is everywhere...whatever skin color you have

peace

g from jtag
    ....word fam,

Peace to the god(zilla) LuckyTheWonderDog's Avatar

Mangani - I'd personally try to avoid using statements that sound like the same sweeping insults as you claim to have been directed at WuLatino.
    Last edited by LuckyTheWonderDog; 05-28-2008 at 06:32 AM.

Click HERE for free mp3 compilations (inc. rare tracks) from:

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...

Funny how all the comic book fans band together when someone criticizes their self proclaimed hip hop "guru" status... Too bad none of you have had the same response when someone is denigrating Latinos, blacks, or the Wu Tang Clan... I won't apologize for saying something that can't be logically debated. Are you suggesting euro geek comic book fans are somehow in any way predisposed to "know" hip hop over black or latin americans??? All rationale has gone out the window on this one...

Represent for all my latinos!!!

DOMINICAN POWER!!!!! lol.

Nah but foreal let the God rock. Wu latino is not for everybody here... 90% of you dont even understand or speak the damn language. They make some ill music.

you right twelve and magani or w/e is also right he has a point about blacks knowing the cultur more then whites its like african tribes that do ancient rituals and shit they were born into it and know it now if a foreigner came and tried to understand their ways he wouldnt know what to do because he was raised differantly and came from a differant culture so magani i get what your saying and i hate these euro geeks also but its the internet u cud either whine about what they say or come up with witty jokes about them that will seriously earn you more credit and respect it all here....no one takes this seriously its all a joke just lightin up magani and tho i dont speak the language music is music just like mef said do what ya feel fukk the haters.

Killbot Beats 2008 NIGGGAAAAAAAAA
    http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...?bandID=842145
    Lawrlz Ya Sniffs???

"we laptop nigga, thugs on a computer." -TheShaolinAssassin

Big Risk 1 of the Realest Big Risk's Avatar

Fuck all these fake ass punks! No respect for Wu or Wu Affiliates on a wu site? yall out ya cocksuckin minds. Im down with the WU Latino, yall are serious if the wu logo is on it. MAngani, this aint the fuckin place for wanting respect or anything. Motha fuckas on here diss the wu daily but come here daily. Im on here to post my music and drop my two cents now, used to be cool till people got too out of hand.

HOLLA AT ME MANGANI!!! Where can i peep your music!!??

www.myspace.com/mangani

Niggas comin out the woodwork n shit...

Irondan 2: Curly's Gold Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster's Avatar

wu-latino, you should start participating in general chat.

There's all kinds of eurotrash you can clown.
    --youreallfags.

Quote Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
    I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.

'

Quote Originally Posted by Big Risk View Post
    Fuck all these fake ass punks! No respect for Wu or Wu Affiliates on a wu site? yall out ya cocksuckin minds. Im down with the WU Latino, yall are serious if the wu logo is on it. MAngani, this aint the fuckin place for wanting respect or anything. Motha fuckas on here diss the wu daily but come here daily. Im on here to post my music and drop my two cents now, used to be cool till people got too out of hand.

HOLLA AT ME MANGANI!!! Where can i peep your music!!??

HAHA I think I know exactly what you are referring to when u mentioned people getting out of hand...

The photoshop is still burned into my retinas. It hurts.

Peace to the god(zilla) LuckyTheWonderDog's Avatar

Hmmmmm.... hate on the Europeans all you like, but given that this site is owned by a Dutch guy and run by a German, you might be in the wrong place.

Why would you complain of discrimination towards yourself and others, then attack a whole continent because one single person from there offended you? It's a really ignorant response to the problem.
    Last edited by LuckyTheWonderDog; 05-29-2008 at 03:14 AM.

Click HERE for free mp3 compilations (inc. rare tracks) from:

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...

Quote Originally Posted by NBAJAM View Post
    HAHA I think I know exactly what you are referring to when u mentioned people getting out of hand...

The photoshop is still burned into my retinas. It hurts.
    indeed.

in fact, i can't think of a more deserving thread to be big risk certified than this one, so without further ado i present the thread starter with the following:

congratulations to fermi paradox on his first, but surely not his last, gay thread.

more akbar

Quote Originally Posted by food for thought View Post
    i hope you die tonight faggit.

God Beside Me Guarded By Martyrs's Avatar
    Front Row Tickets |Watching The Apocalypse|

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyTheWonderdog View Post
    Hmmmmm.... hate on the Europeans all you like, but given that this site is owned by a Dutch guy and run by a German, you might be in the wrong place.

Why would you complain of discrimination towards yourself and others, then attack a whole continent because one single person from there offended you? It's a really ignorant response to the problem.
    Definatly.

penalty boxed user Maccabee Ridah's Avatar

lol.....///

Hahahaha! Really I laughed way more than that...

As for dissing Europeans- I didn't, nor do I condone it. I dissed Comic Book Fan Euro Geek "pseudo" Hip Hop experts who think their opinion on the overall culture matters. My comments are taken out of context by both sides, and they were not intended to entice others to discriminate against their own prejudices. I have European rapper associates and friends, BUT they would clown most of you worse than anyone has in here.

There are some black and latino "comic book fan geeks" that fall into the same category, but they were not attacking me on the basis the euro geeks have tried to attack me an my culture.

As for the "owners" of the site, let them speak for themselves. I'm sure they don't want teenage internet geek intermediaries fomenting hostility with associates of a group the site they own is dedicated to in the first place... I know I may be guilty of instigating SOME hostility, but I can also back my shit up. Like I said originally- most of you would tuck your dick between your legs when meeting any of us in public, and are only emboldened by your PC monitor "shield" of protection...