Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910

Thread: Petition//Mods clean the GENERAL CHAT

Quote Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
    oh come on, im serious, lets just be mature, that was a nuclear holocaust ethering.
    you already admitted it, and e-died, and lost your mod position, this isn't me trying to be a dick,

and you were to one that got obsessed with e-power

really really emotionally involved and obsessed

the best you can do is say "yeah i lost, but that was really funny"

tell u the truth TSA i barely remember any of the epic stuff that happened on here. in fact i just forgot what i was going to say in retaliation to whatever u just said. thats how much i care about how awesome u think "the shaolin assassinS" epic
    e-xistince on wucorp is

oh yeah i remember now

, im just trying to get across the point that nothing is epic when it comes to internet chat rooms.

not even internet constitutions go down in the history books. no matter how E-pic they are.

birthdays are pretty epic. but not if youre partying with a buncha usernames.

anyways TSA dog have fun spending your childhood trying to convince everyone online including yourself that your having fun in your childhood

im out niggaZ

PEACE
    "BACK TO FUKIN WERK 1 OF YOUR THREADZ JUST GOT DUSTED"

Quote Originally Posted by SICKA! View Post
    tell u the truth TSA i barely remember any of the epic stuff that happened on here. in fact i just forgot what i was going to say in retaliation to whatever u just said. thats how much i care about how awesome u think "the shaolin assassinS" epic
    e-xistince on wucorp is

oh yeah i remember now

, im just trying to get across the point that nothing is epic when it comes to internet chat rooms.

not even internet constitutions go down in the history books. no matter how E-pic they are.

birthdays are pretty epic. but not if youre partying with a buncha usernames.

anyways TSA dog have fun spending your childhood trying to convince everyone online including yourself that your having fun in your childhood

im out niggaZ

PEACE
    REAL TALK^^

SkamPoe at instagram @kinghippoe
    FOLLOW!!

i thought this was why user groups were made .. whatever what do i know/care

tsa has gotta be the most serious bitch on here..everything revolves around his so called e-life. he's probably got an e-house with an e-wife and e-kids. he no doubt takes e-dumps in his e-toilet wiping his herpes infected ass with e-toilet paper.

It's probably cos he's still young that he thinks forums ACTUALLY matter....im sorry to break the news but they don't. Forums are good for general banter, having a rant when yer bored and looking at funny pics/videos and thats where it ends.

...and what happens when/if wu-corp closes, does that mean your e-life is over and you have to get e-buried in an e-coffin in a digital e-grave then e-resurected on a new forum? all this e-shit is the most bollocks i've ever heard.

Go out, get a woman, have a kid, get a job and stop with you e-bullshit....it's just a wu-tang forum ffs.

Me being demoted is a weird move really.

I can understand where Tom is coming from to a certain degree.

However, i was merely loosely paraphrasing a passage in a novel, it wasn't directed at anyone.

Regardless, even if i was saying something like that, i don't see how that warrants demotion from modding a part of this site which is completely unrelated.

Face it, the only person that bothers to organise and update the review section is me.

De modding me as some kind of punishment seems absurd to me, and i am pretty unsure as to what i am being punished for.

I have been a pretty good mod in my opinion.

And yeah, you might say "i would say that", but the truth is i have performed all the 'duties' which i said i would, and have continued to perform them.

Ms Rza on the other hand, has been an inactive and temperamental mod and has performed her 'duties' fairly poorly.

Sicka performed hsi duties terribly, and was de modded finally, but it took a long time.

So yeah, take my mod, vatican and whatever else status away if you want as "punishment", but i haven't done anything 'wrong', while the person i directed my thread at, has in a manner of speaking.

[pb]

Banned

why were you demoted?
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

the fucks goin on here

I seek refuge with the Lord of Daybreak

Banned

this iove thread should not have been locked ... nor most of the other threads that have been locked by "wu corps queen"

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=67727

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

This is the reason apparently:

your thread 'mrs rza is a terrible and ineffectual mod'
    Why the jealousy about MsRzaRecTaH? You were #1 on my list for joining the mod team but I can't tolerate this kinda disrespect against a member of our mod team. Criticizing ineffectiffness is absolutely ok but this... pneumatic nail gun, wall, lighter, starving rat, torture, cylinder, vagina, rat, eating, screaming, head, off, head, pot, soup, too thick, penis, head, walking, erect, power, come is too much! http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=67759

peace
    Tomb

Banned

cold blooded

Quoting ≠ Agreement.