Thread: Snoop Dogg Working On New Album; Shoots New Video

Default Snoop Dogg Working On New Album; Shoots New Video

Snoop Dogg is already working on the follow-up to his recently released Ego Trippin' album and recently shot a music video with Country legend Willie Nelson.

According to MTV.com, Snoop's next album, tentatively titled Malice In Wonderland, was inspired by a session the rapper had with composer Lalo Schifrin.

"He conducted some music for me that was so sinister, so evil, mean and dark," Snoop described. "I just wanted to make a record like that. That's just the way I feel."

In other Snoop news, the rapper recently shot a video for his new single "My Medicine" with Country legend Willie Nelson.

"Next is 'My Medicine'," Snoop said of his new single. "It has a country-music feel to it. I shot the video in Amsterdam and Nashville during the Country Music Awards. It feels good to me to be able to make music. It's not a typical hip-hop song, but once people listen to it and see the visual effect to it, they're gonna enjoy it."

"My Medicine" is the latest single from Snoop's album Ego Trippin'.

No release date has been announced yet for Malice In Wonderland.
    http://www.streethop.com/forums/articles/121001.html

-

Snoop's music has gotten lame the last 6 years. The Last Meal was the last album i heard from him and i have no interest in listening to him anymore. LOL@he did a song with Willie Nelson hahahahahahahahahaha. His music got soft after Top Dogg album. Doggystyle to me is his only good album.

Munching eyes since 1989 Edgar Erebus's Avatar

Here we go again. Judging the album you never heard.
    "The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."

-

I don't need to hear his upcoming album because Snoop sucks to me. His music has been wack for a long time. LOL@Luke of 2 Live Crew dissing Snoop on Cowards In Compton song when he said Snoop ass ho ass dogg ass nigga hahahahahahahahahaha. LOL@Eazy E dissing Snoop on Real Muthafucking G's song when he said tell me where the fuck you find a anarexic rapper hahahahahahahahahahaha. Talking about who you gon squabble with and who you shoot. You only 60 pounds when you wasn't wearing boots LOL.

snoop isnt shit without dre on the boards

but snoop is basically the Bill Cosby of hip hop... he should retire but he doesnt

he just can't stop :|

Thumbs down

The Last Meal was a Banger and that only. IMO. But true, snoop music its been down hills and he been soft for a minute now. Murder is the case he is giving himself.

-

The Last Meal album sucked too. He had a few good songs on there. Top Dogg was really his last decent album. No Limit records hooked him up with some good beats on that album. His first album with No Limit was horrible because of the wack beats LOL.

YOUR KING OF WUTANGCORP. Tony Bandana's Avatar

Snoop iz just classic....i dont even give a fuck anymore , he can do what wants and i''ll alwayz live hi. & I agree though...Hez all Dre..but so are tonz of others. Also he can drop an ill /pimped out verse when he wants too

Deep Cover

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8btIzccJzg4
    ONGH!!!! SHIT STINK BIG GATORZ , MY DETROIT PLAYAZ ONGH!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The Last Meal album sucked too. He had a few good songs on there. Top Dogg was really his last decent album. No Limit records hooked him up with some good beats on that album. His first album with No Limit was horrible because of the wack beats LOL.
    I say:

Tha Last Meal/Paid tha Cost to Be da Bo$$/Tha Blue Carpet Treatment >>>>>>> Top Dogg

Reason:

1) That's wrong about No Limit hooking him up with hot producers. Beats by the Pound (No Limit production team) makes beats that are hot on first listen, but they got extremely little replay value and become tired before the end of the album. Those Meech Wells beats are nothing special IMO. As for Dre shit, he obviously ain't found his new Aftermath sound at that phase; he really started to shine on Marshall Mathers LP.

2) It's obvious Master P was still forcing Snoop to act a No Limit soldier at the time. And that doesn't suit Snoop lyrically. He's best when being an Iceberg Slim pimp, the one that says "Church" and is as slick as a mink coat. Not when being a South/Cali rowdy tank dog.
    "The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."

-

LOL@Snoop albums you mentioned that you think are better than Top Dogg album hahahahahahahahahaha. Whatever you say. No Limit's beats back in the day were tight but the beats they gave Snoop on his first No Limit album were terrible.

It's your opinion. My opinion is that they were slightly better than on Top Dogg, but still didn't suit him. Best beat being "TRU Tank Doggz".

Quote Originally Posted by TrueDciple View Post
    The Last Meal was a Banger.
    I HIGHLY agree.