Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Dedicated to my haterz..You know who you are..

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Bateman View Post
    Technician,

You used to be the kind of stupid, but ultimately endearing foreigner who got along well with most people on here.

Granted, the majority of people probably appraised your posts as both nonsensical and incoherent, but essentially i dont think anyone disliked you.

Recently youve become a real fucking self congratulatory nuisance, maybe this has something to do with Vatican status or something of that nature, im not sure.

Your not better than any other posters just because youve been here for a while or because you have a sudden sense of empowerment as a result of Vatican status.

Your still just the dopey, unenglishable, greek fellow that you always were, but now your fucking annoying to boot.

Hows about you stop being such a whining little bitch and go back to posting innocuous shit about how "dope" skampoes blunts are and other harmless drivel.

That way everyone can skim over your posts like usual without worrying about potentially offensive images such as you 'flexing' or 'rockin da corn rowz'.

Regards,

Patrick Bateman.
    Dear Patrick

Vatican status cant change a person's attitude..I am not sayin I am better because I am a vatican..Wtf you are talkin about?I am not a fuckin emo bitch who catch feelings without a reason..I have a real life and I am here cause I like the WU and I am fuckin with the Audio Booth as a producer and emcee since 2005..

I am not a Gen. Chat head like you and the other guys..You are livin to post here..

And If you want to know why I changed my posting style I will tell ya..I changed my postin style cause I am seing people hatin on me without a reason..Back in the days the things was better here..Before the crash General Chat was not like this E-GAY playground..I dont give a fuck about stupid threads with pics (Tsa style copied from Heat) about my ethnicity and my hairstyle..I dont give a fuck about e-people..I am smokin my shit I am fuckin ma girls and I am havin fun with these geeks over here..

How about you to stop sayin bullshit to me..Think about it..

Peace..
    https://www.youtube.com/xiliesfwnesofficial

Lol, that was unenglishable.

I know..Hahahahaha..Sorry for this..

I am fuckin stoned from yesterday..

Quote Originally Posted by Technician View Post
    I know..Hahahahaha..Sorry for this..

I am fuckin stoned from yesterday..
    Haha, i got pretty stoned last night to the point where I was physically unable to get out of my chair. I was unenglishable

Contrary to what the majority of people who were here before the first crash might pretend, wu corp was pretty much exactly the same.

Differing amounts of traffic and a slightly different demographic, but essentially similar.

Although people were very sensitive and stuck together in "groups" for some ridiculous reason.

After the crash (all of them) these posters began to recognise that they were increasingly irrelevent and that they had never been entertaining at all. They had rather participated in a small talk circle jerk, known at the time as "General Chat" or "The Never-ending Thread".

(For reference note members Queen of Poetry, Jeru, Roman Deini and various other forgettable types.)

General chat has been the most entertaining it has ever been (well, post 04) since the beginning of 07 (end of 06 also). Because its a free for all, and people generally try to entertain as oppose to saying shit for the sake of typing and wasting space.

Personally, i dont 'live for general chat' or this site for that matter, and im not sure how this is relevant anyway.

I havent posted much at all recently.

The difference is, im not starting thread after thread complaining and whining about insignificant bullshit that happens in the general chat section of a wu tang forum.

Think about, go back to being carefree, smoking 'your shit' and taking unsolicited mobile phone photographs of unattractive greek seaside prostitutes, and give up with the pathetic, useless threads.

Regards,

Patrick Bateman.

Veteran Member

Hmmm.....it seems the mood of this thread is getting pretty heavy....

FETAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Why are you so bitter Pat?

Regards,

someone who looks less jewish then Patrick Bateman.

Quote Originally Posted by Robert View Post
    Haha, i got pretty stoned last night to the point where I was physically unable to get out of my chair. I was unenglishable
    You are the man..Hahaha..Props

haha,

wow you sound... so bitter, why?

Technician,

You used to be the kind of stupid, but ultimately endearing foreigner who got along well with most people on here.

Granted, the majority of people probably appraised your posts as both nonsensical and incoherent, but essentially i dont think anyone disliked you.

Recently youve become a real fucking self congratulatory nuisance, maybe this has something to do with Vatican status or something of that nature, im not sure.

Your not better than any other posters just because youve been here for a while or because you have a sudden sense of empowerment as a result of Vatican status.

Your still just the dopey, unenglishable, greek fellow that you always were, but now your fucking annoying to boot.

Hows about you stop being such a whining little bitch and go back to posting innocuous shit about how "dope" skampoes blunts are and other harmless drivel.

That way everyone can skim over your posts like usual without worrying about potentially offensive images such as you 'flexing' or 'rockin da corn rowz'.

Regards,

Patrick Bateman.
    ONE IF NOT MY TOP FAVORITE WU CORP POSTER OF ALL TIME!
    PEACE MR BATEMEN, WHUTS GOIN ON KID LONG TIME NO POST HEY!

IS FUNNY HOW DAT KID USE TO ALWAYS SWEAT ME AHAHAHAHA HE WAS A FAN OF MY BLUNTS DIPPED IN HONEY!

SkamPoe at instagram @kinghippoe
    FOLLOW!!

Wow, why is everyone so bitter?

Suga Duga

Think about, go back to being carefree, smoking 'your shit' and taking unsolicited mobile phone photographs of unattractive greek seaside prostitutes, and give up with the pathetic, useless threads.
    god bless you pat

hey skampoe, long time no chat.

ive just been laying low, trying to burn some study etc.

moved out to the projects, straight pissin in elevators all day now, diggin it.

the movement needs to be started to get that skampoe biography thread into the classics, not sure what the process is there, but i guess sicka is involved.

peace skamp, good luck with future prospects.

God, bless us, Everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by The GFX View Post
    god bless you pat
    Change your quote-sig..You are offensive..