• Clymax

2 15.38%
  • Infinity tha God

5 38.46%
  • Moose36

0 0%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Round 6 (Vote Here)

Plex you dropped some nasty samples...Props.

Complex took it IMO. He fucking freeked it.

Schiz in second place, and I got Ozmosis in 3rd.

Everyone dropped some solid joints. I think this was the best round so far.

I thought plex was doin it for fun , plus he cant win twice. give the vote to schiz.

Thats right I forgot about that rule. Yeah I am gonna have to give it to Schiz then.

I aint hatin though , I'm just sayin. ppl can vote how they wan vote. Aint no rule against voting for plex if he's up there but he wont win just like herbs didnt win.

I'll drop a review of all these beats cuz like you said Chek , this was a great round. I would like to make a playlist or disc outta these beats for this round. I said it before about making a tape of the rounds but this one was hot , Part in partial to the samples provided.

Yeah it was my idea to spice it up by providing 2 samples... I dont know shit got borign after a while....everybody flipping the same section because that was the only hot section to flip. I dont knock anybody for that...it is bound to happen with 10 to 12 cats flipping the same joint.

So as far as this round goes...

Complex, Devamps and Technician cannot win...

So even if you think that their beats were the best... give them their props, but not the votes.

Tech got very little votes last round though and I guess that was why. Cuz he had won already. The round he won was absurd. He aired it out.

Pablos beat on that round was fly (IMo the best beat that round), but he was "Lizard King" and I dint know that, and let my hater side affect my vote lol.

hahaha, thats right. I remember now. He pissed you off with that shit. Thats how I knew it was Pablo off the bat cuz he was all "elitist". How was a new cat named "lizard king" just gonna come up in here with his nose that high in the air and not be Pablo.

Good times though.

I thought about making a second account called "The crypt keeper" and post up songs and see if anybody could tell. I got a lil stash that recently built up and I could put them tracks out and you wouldnt know it was me cuz nobody else IRL does. Buuuut I aint got that kind of time.

Not that its bad but I always feel like maybe just maybe .... Beatjitzu might be somebody up in here that just wanted to flip it different than they was doing with they original account. I aint hatin or talkin bout somebody when they aint here. That shit is genius. It takes a lot. That would be crazy if Beatjitzu was like Lord Zero or something. 2 different styles thats creative and original but in the same respect - opposite. Its crazy.

I pretty much got respect for all the music makers up in this forum that share they shit. Not all of em but damn near all of em. I got a lot of respect for the creative ones though. Alter egos and fresh styles and shit. You know.

I feel what your saying lol.

Secondary accounts are fun lol... Remember DeeDisciple36 LMAO!!! Classic shit.

Yeah we all kinda have some similar styles (or TASTE, iof thats a better term), but the way we sample, sequence and the drums we use really bring out or original styles. I have a lot of respect for everybody on the audiobooth who is active...not just drops a track every 5 months and doesnt come back until the next one is ready. Props to all the cats holding down the audiobooth.

Nice conversation bruthaz..Hehe..Dunno why i got little votes in the 5th round but it is what it is..I dont feel that the beat was good cause it was my sample and i wanted to see how the cats will flip it..This round is better for me cause I am feelin my joint..Peace..
    https://www.youtube.com/xiliesfwnesofficial

Infinity tha god for me..He flipped that shit with a nice way..Props!!
    https://www.youtube.com/xiliesfwnesofficial

Clymax made that shit sound like a doom production. I'm at a draw between him and Devamps right now cuz Devamps did this crazy shit where he opens the sound of the sample real slow and it becomes really clear. I cant describe it any better than the sample goes through a rotary effect that makes it go from reg to HD. Cool tricks.

Tech - thanks for the vote. ur beat was ill on a dark level. Necro could fuck that shit up. It needs an MC to just go crazy on it with no hook. OH and ayo!!! Ur drums are always Smackin!!!! How u get ur drums to sound that solid????

Erap - The part that you chopped is dope. u had a solid beat.

Schizo - This is the dopest shit that I heard from you. the sound is tight. only reason it didnt get my vote is that its too long and it became monotonous. No disrespect though cuz that is an ill groove you made.

Devamps - At first...I wanted to hate on your beat cuz you took the whole intro off that track. The beat needed that whole intro though and as many times as I've played this track now - I cant hate. Your EQ on this was something to take notes on.

Complex - Boy. you are ripping that fuckin sp a new asshole! I been listening to your joints since I got here in 05 and you came a long way. You was dope back then with the dark ass grimey shit but what you became with the SP is something different. YOu can tell that you put a LOT into your tracks. Big up.

Ozmosis - I heard you rip it up so I know you got skills but this track sounds like you didnt even like the samples. The backwards effect that you use is FIRE though. I always wanted to use that but I cant find it with the tools I have. I'm still trial and error'ing with that concept. Some programs have it available but I dont know how to do that in FL. Shit is tight though. Props to you for formating your track with an intro and outro instead of just letting it abruptly stop.

Clymax - Shit was HYPE. Like I said , It reminds me of a DOOM beat. Not a particular one though. Sounds like it could be on MM..food. eq was good. I would have liked to hear a vocal sample on it though.

Moose - shit was nice for a hurry. I can tell that you hurried cuz I heard most of your other stuff. nice tricks on this one but its real laid back and thats cool an all but I guess when I listen for a vote , I'm lookin to see what was the most hype beat.

Everybody came correct.

My vote goes to Devamps. You could tell a story over that shit Ghost style.

I voted for Clymax's beat, its ill
    Ozmosis X Big Pun: The Punisher

[+]Facebook [+]Bandcamp [+]SoundCloud [+]Tumblr

Munching eyes since 1989 Edgar Erebus's Avatar

Infinity wins. Yeah, he took a quite straightforward approach, but it ended with real catchy and moving shit.
    "The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."