Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: OFFICIAL REMIX- Rza ft. Mangani- You Can't Stop Me Now!!!

a.k.a Zatan Yakuza yakuzas_krew's Avatar

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by WuLatino- MANGANI View Post
    -Then tell them about me, and tell them you might have to stick your foot in your mouth. What city you from? Why we ain't heard of them niggas? Show me sumthin good nigga, don't just down a song while givin big ups to people without representin. Chea...
    Man, i was too hard on my critic, but i'm adapted to a more complex use of the spanish... that's all, i listened your tracks and it's good, but basic

Where from Chile, only underground shit...... and there's a lot of sick ass rappaz around here... if you like i'll send you some space to check it

see ya
    No Hablo English!!!! very well XD
    My beats

I'll listen to it, but I gotta say- you are the first person that has ever criticized me as "basic"... I usually get complaints that people can't understand what I'm saying because of the grammar, metaphors, etc. I don't think you understand half of what I'm saying because I'm using Puerto Rican vernacular. I've been to South America and heard plenty of underground rappers and yes- their Spanish is better, but their raps are not good. Using big words is good only if you make sense and don't compromise the poetic integrity of what you're saying. Pa los gustos los colores... pero a mi no me gusta mucho el rap de Sudamerica... Tal vez porque para mi el rap es musica negra y la mayoria de los proponentes del rap en Sudamerica no son negros, sino blanquitos tratando de adapter la cultura negra sin tener el mismo respeto por la music. No estoy diciendo que ese es el caso con los raperos de Chile, pero si es algo muy comun en Sudamerica...

a.k.a Zatan Yakuza yakuzas_krew's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WuLatino- MANGANI View Post
    I'll listen to it, but I gotta say- you are the first person that has ever criticized me as "basic"... I usually get complaints that people can't understand what I'm saying because of the grammar, metaphors, etc. I don't think you understand half of what I'm saying because I'm using Puerto Rican vernacular. I've been to South America and heard plenty of underground rappers and yes- their Spanish is better, but their raps are not good. Using big words is good only if you make sense and don't compromise the poetic integrity of what you're saying. Pa los gustos los colores... pero a mi no me gusta mucho el rap de Sudamerica... Tal vez porque para mi el rap es musica negra y la mayoria de los proponentes del rap en Sudamerica no son negros, sino blanquitos tratando de adapter la cultura negra sin tener el mismo respeto por la music. No estoy diciendo que ese es el caso con los raperos de Chile, pero si es algo muy comun en Sudamerica...
    Yeah man, i understand it, it's a li'l bit difficult because some puerto rican terms, but finally i can undertand that. The track is good, but i like tracks who are more complex in the use of the words. How do you say, para gustos estan los colores.

Si bro, te entiendo. Es que en general, a lo que fui al decir basico es que las liricas en si son directas; y estoy acostumbrado a escuchar rap con alto contenido metaforico, juegos de palabras y cosas asi (si, algo mas poetico por decirlo de alguna forma)... y e cuanto a sudamerica, te encuentro harta razon, hay mucho crio queriendo darsela de rapero, y no respeta ninguna de las raices del movimiento, y eso es penoso.

Saludos, y gracias por permitirme aclarar esto, se agradecen tus palabras
    No Hablo English!!!! very well XD
    My beats

dope dope shit

SkamPoe at instagram @kinghippoe
    FOLLOW!!

PRODIGAL SUN

mp3 please

Veteran Member

wu latino fo eva

Quote Originally Posted by jsofunky View Post
    mp3 please