Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: 1993-2012

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Rino View Post
    ^^hahahaha what the hell are you talking man? my man hitler cleaned europe from about 6 million diabolical jews, fuck napoleon he ain't shit compared to that
    ...yeah, understood. I'm just talking sh#t. but uh, I read somewhere in the bible where the christ mentioned that the jews [the jews who denied him] hearts would be hardened against him.
    now, napolean bonaparte'd be the reincarnation of the one known as nero [lucius]. hitler was a speaker, a talker, had some want to be an artist and a monk at one point.
    now, what I'm getting at is the end results of the philadelphia experiment.

DrunkenMasta303

^^ok ok i can see the connection there, the philadelphia experiment - A LIE, saint peter denying jesus 3 times when the romans asked him "do you know this man" and he said "no" - A LIE, the fire in hitlers reichstag - A LIE, but what about napoleon? is he THE TRUTH?

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Rino View Post
    ^^ok ok i can see the connection there, the philadelphia experiment - A LIE, saint peter denying jesus 3 times when the romans asked him "do you know this man" and he said "no" - A LIE, the fire in hitlers reichstag - A LIE, but what about napoleon? is he THE TRUTH?
    bruh, to tell you the truth, it's like this...from what I know, simon peter denied the christ, at least 3X. more times than that for real. now, as far as the philadelphia experiment, they been trying to bury that.
    ...well, so...of the 4 fixed elements...uh, earth, air and fire they already had in containment, in philadelphia [pa] since 1971/1972.
    now, so, napolean...made a proposition for a war, to me [13th sentry/13X'D], back in about the year 1974 is when word reached me...
    ...the truth though? napolean was my twin. anyway, that's cutting to the chase, open & shut. I'm just on my own kinda' shit though.

Quote Originally Posted by ChristO View Post
    ....ChristO, south philly 2-4...local 1971, son/sun...aqua bookie...linked up in the Win' [wynnefield]...luciano my twin...G.O.D. is me and my fam'. philadelphia, I x'd cain already...the 13th sentry/13X'D...
    1993-2012'd be a squeeze. michele nostradamus wrote suh'm about it, in a quatrain of his, what-they-call-it. I take it from the beatles to the bees I been battling to reach, since I got back home [philly]. 2-4, aka planet jupiter, rules material and riches. I might have the drop on who john the baptist is. maybe.
    movie idea for 2001 [out in 1969, director stanley kubrik]...yeah, then on the seventh month [september] it was apparent...
    ...so, aqua bookie, being aquarius, I'm the author...wv, if they can't find willie lynch, what niggas thinking...homicide 336, 2005...then a "yah'mean". since philly wasn't identified as the source a' that, I'd put traps on the groupie chicks. dumb bitches, don't know me? like where the-fuck they minds is, as if they ain't gotta' give the bush up to me. such-and-such a time to come with the shit before I'm up in ya' shit. like, I had enough of the shit. the 5th done dipped to the 6th. a full-fledged half-ass exodus from the stress of this. yeah, but when God brings israel's people back into captivity of they origin...what then...

JRoll

Wynnefield huh? You down with Jazzy Jeff & the Prince my man?

Jazz is ah'ight. Cash Money was gon' be my cousin's [G.] d.j. back in the day, before he decided to roll with the bul Marvelous Marv'. Jazz was cool when he had Emcee Ice-E. Ice-E being more gritty and such. I ain't gon' knock fresh prince/will smith though. he do his thing.
    I'd go up Wynnefield back in the day ['90s] to connect with my people 'Nard [producer Big Demy] and squad there. talent shows since '89, heard about 'em. yah'mean, I'd miss the shaolin buls by the time I'd get to the base in the wyn'. I was gravitating to a truth since then 'til now...

JRoll

Word...

JRoll

What about Ready Rock? What's he been up to lately?

I ain't heard much of Ready Rock C. lately at all.
    ...but I can tell you the bul Charlie Mack been at work on his own save the streets initiative and benefit concerts and such, last I was checking the news about it.
    man, I only lived in the wynn' for a year and some change [1999/2000]. I can tell you 'bout d.j. Thorpe from G'Town [don't know if they made amends or nothing], about some of the parties at Central High, about how Jazz pulled the plug on my cousin's crew at his [Jazz's] birthday party and my cousin got into a' altercation with another crew, by the same name as his crew, shii like that...all '80s shit...

1993-2012'd be a squeeze. michele nostradamus wrote suh'm about it, in a quatrain of his, what-they-call-it. I take it from the beatles to the bees I been battling to reach, since I got back home [philly]. 2-4, aka planet jupiter, rules material and riches. I might have the drop on who john the baptist is. maybe.
    movie idea for 2001 [out in 1969, director stanley kubrik]...yeah, then on the seventh month [september] it was apparent...
    ...so, aqua bookie, being aquarius, I'm the author...wv, if they can't find willie lynch, what niggas thinking...homicide 336, 2005...then a "yah'mean". since philly wasn't identified as the source a' that, I'd put traps on the groupie chicks. dumb bitches, don't know me? like where the-fuck they minds is, as if they ain't gotta' give the bush up to me. such-and-such a time to come with the shit before I'm up in ya' shit. like, I had enough of the shit. the 5th done dipped to the 6th. a full-fledged half-ass exodus from the stress of this. yeah, but when God brings israel's people back into captivity of they origin...what then...
    Compelling

I ain't heard much of Ready Rock C. lately at all.
    ...but I can tell you the bul Charlie Mack been at work on his own save the streets initiative and benefit concerts and such, last I was checking the news about it.
    man, I only lived in the wynn' for a year and some change [1999/2000]. I can tell you 'bout d.j. Thorpe from G'Town [don't know if they made amends or nothing], about some of the parties at Central High, about how Jazz pulled the plug on my cousin's crew at his [Jazz's] birthday party and my cousin got into a' altercation with another crew, by the same name as his crew, shii like that...all '80s shit...
    Reduplicatly Compelling..

...yeah, well no doubt...I'll be up in harlem soon enough to give out lessons again. I was up that piece last year on the strength a' um, going to where I was last seen alive. they tore down MLK Plaza [li'l sigon] on 13th St. here in South Philly. the 5% was summoning MLK from the pit [s.p.], say in the '90s, made his way out into media. maybe he thought he could pigeonhole the situation on the streets.
    method man, dropped that "yah'mean" piece on his last lp [4:21 the day after]...I had to counter that with wut, them niggas is pussy-whipped to attempt that move...yah'mean, I got a method, man...if you wan' talk about the wrath a' khan, we can keep it at rap, but if you wan' go deeper than that...it's whatever man...I [sun] don't give a fuck if the bitches don't know better man...outsidas getting caught up in the weather, man...rain metal, us philly niggas won't settle, man...
    ...that's how the traps go. when I speak of traps on the groupie chicks, as it is the gangis me [wv]...

...it was the 336th homicide in the city of phila. pa...on Nov. 15th, of 2005...over what the kids termed the Wu-Tang dance...a white lady shot a nigga to death, smooth off the planet, northeast Philly...'cause they kids was dancing, and his kid hit her kid...
    ...shit bein' stranger than fiction...added fuel to the Wu-Tang dance craze situation...classified information or not, shit was aired out then...and so I had to take that throne openly, as the Sun Tzu, author of the art of war...my own self...so, they dancing to me...so, to them groupies, I say shit like, hush bitches...[stand-by]...
    Last edited by ChristO; 06-13-2008 at 08:54 PM.

JRoll

Man I hate that Wu-Tang dance. That shit looks rediculous.

Quote Originally Posted by JRoll View Post
    Man I hate that Wu-Tang dance. That shit looks rediculous.
    ...yeah, truth, right. but what them kids ain't know is that they dancing to the sun, me.
    yeah, that shit spurred off a' some house music spin-off...but first it was this thing they called battling. that's what the dudes came up with. I mighta' dropped that seed in Club Dances.
    as I understand it, later on, the females in the city came up with the Wu-Tang dance. that's what I'm getting at as far as the dumb b#tches, or the groupie chicks. say I'm a' be born, but the womb [lucy matrix...media coined hip-hop...] wanting to block me, given some ultimatum to submit [peniel, prison condition]. but I see that shit. say, I am the word, aka Gab'. aka Gae, Gabriel, archangel.
    anyway, long story short, I pick up on Esau's/isa's vow to kill Jacob/yacub...anyway, these dumb bitches done aired me smooth the-fuck out. say in 2004. and a decoy, aka big baby jesus, aka ole' dirty, God Bless, was taken out, via heart stopped?
    now...before all a' this, the bul was hiding out in my neighborhood in s.p., grays ferry. musta' been some jaun [girl] who aired him out and got him caught, at that mcdonalds, by the police.
    yeah, I'm saying then, hush bitches. I'm coming, ready-or-not. now, protocol is...what's up with Demi ['Nard], my nigga, beat producer bul. no outsida is getting in my own operation. so, I drew to my twin [napolean...luciano r.i.p. '62...]...in the late '90s...especially as it became an issue of money, da'nero. know RAM Squad, right...but I'm S.P. to the heart, is what it be. so, that's my seed. IsRael best to believe...

JRoll

Word up...