Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: The Book Of Revelations

christianity is fake

no the book is right it will all come to be ; the Jews. the muslims, oil prices, food prices, things worse then aids, the world that can easily be convinced and much more this is going to play a major roll in the end times and it is happening as I type this and as u read this

oh shut up, he didn't say anything about aids and oil, he was talking about 7 headed monsters and flying horses, straight up, or we would have said "aids and oil"

it does not matter if he said it or not it still has to do with everything

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by Trismegistos View Post
    Those visions were had by John the beloved.

I think his acts justify him also as a prophet. If you accept that Jesus was a prophet, wouldn't he then show signs to his most beloved disciple?
    Joseph Smith Jr., the founder of Mormonism also had visions. One of his visions was of John the baptist telling him that he is ordained to "the priesthood of Aaron".

Do u accept Joseph as a prophet ?

Should his book of mormonism and other works be included as part of the bible?

Would you read and follow his teachings?

Quote Originally Posted by diggy View Post
    Joseph Smith Jr., the founder of Mormonism also had visions. One of his visions was of John the baptist telling him that he is ordained to "the priesthood of Aaron".

No

There are and have been so many that have come (and gone) that make claims of being Christ or associated to Christ.

I believe that Jesus was the Christ, that Muhammad is God's prophet and that the prophets were given visions and signs of things to come. I also believe that we are living in times when some of these things have already come to pass.

I'm confident and content in my beliefs.

Quote Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
    oh shut up, he didn't say anything about aids and oil, he was talking about 7 headed monsters and flying horses, straight up, or we would have said "aids and oil"
    I think you might find that you are incorrect on that one. There was mention of oil in Revelation.

Revelation 6:6

And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny; and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.

Quote Originally Posted by hectis View Post
    no the book is right it will all come to be ; the Jews. the muslims, oil prices, food prices, things worse then aids, the world that can easily be convinced and much more this is going to play a major roll in the end times and it is happening as I type this and as u read this
    Keep the faith.

I had a period of time from around 1993-2001 where things became very clear to me. I made the connection between current events and passages in the bible.

I am happy to provide some insight in the future, but I know in advance that there would be a lot of opposition to what I say and it would cop a fair level of ridicule. Nonetheless I will share some basic information and will keep the most important information for a later date.

Munching eyes since 1989 Edgar Erebus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
    why would death and destruction be good reading for you ?

hmmmm

What an idiot. What an idiot, I still can't fucking, fucking believe what I read. What a moron. You ever read anything? Did you? Did you ever bother to read anything except some Nuwaubian or whatever rants?

Naaaaaah, don't read Ana Karenina - she ends under a train, it's bad reading for you, ain't it right, Sunny? And naaaaaaaah, don't read The Foreigner, 'cause he's a fucked up devil killing an Arabian, bad read. Naaaaaah, don't read War & Peace, it's a mass slaughter, many people died making it bad read. Naaaaaaaah, don't read any classic book, every one of them has something negative happening, don't read fucking Kafka, don't read fucking Zola or even fucking Umberto Eco, that's baaaaaaad books. And if you read 'em, it only proves you are a criminal, a fucked up person, or a destructive devil who reads and dreams about fucking destruction of everything.

Goddamn, Sunny, won't you please click here?
    "The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by diggy View Post

Singers: Joseph Smith was called a prophet
    Dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb
    He started the Mormon religion
    Dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb

Blacksmith: There goes that kooky Joseph Smith

Customer: You know, he claims he spoke with God and Jesus.

Woman: Well, how do you know he didn't?

Singers: Dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb
    Joseph Smith was called a prophet-

Butler: Hey, Joseph! I told my wife that you spoke with God and Jesus, and she didn't believe it.

Smith: Well it's true. I did.

Wife: Where?

Smith: I was out in the woods, praying [a shot of him on his knees in the woods] I was asking God if I should be a Protestant, or a Catholic, or what? And suddenly God and Jesus appeared before me. [a bright light appears before him and he shields his eyes from the glare] And they said I should start my own church, because none of the others had it right. [the flashback ends] And that's exactly how it happened.

Butler: You see? You believe it now?

Wife: Well yeah, sure. Why would he make that up?

Singers: Dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb
    Many people believed Joseph
    Dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb
    weep for lost babylon,
    the bleeding god, the forgotten sheep slaughtered in a forest of evil fog
    bordered by a sea of faults,
    fleeing mobs turn to see the holocaust and become kings and queens of salt
    screaming shots, police and chalk,
    wingless fallen demons walking among us as people...

-.5Kut

Banned

^^ Wack wack wack wack wack
    Last edited by S.T.; 05-24-2008 at 03:58 PM.

lol
    weep for lost babylon,
    the bleeding god, the forgotten sheep slaughtered in a forest of evil fog
    bordered by a sea of faults,
    fleeing mobs turn to see the holocaust and become kings and queens of salt
    screaming shots, police and chalk,
    wingless fallen demons walking among us as people...

-.5Kut

Quote Originally Posted by Trismegistos View Post
    I think you might find that you are incorrect on that one. There was mention of oil in Revelation.

Revelation 6:6

And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny; and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.
    they don't mean the same oil and you're very aware of this.

I said things worse then aids and oil prices will be one of the reasons this world ends it has already started to fuck shit up not only is gas high but it has made food prices to go threw the roof and most everything else we buy and OK so he did not say it but lots of prophets never say what they mean

they don't mean the same oil and you're very aware of this.
    But you said that oil was not mentioned in Revelation and I am merely pointing out that it actually was.

What oil did they mean and how did they have a meaning or reasoning behind what you've essentially described as meaningless?

Now your quotes:

"It's probably the most ignornant shit in the bible" - That is your opinion.

"7 headed squids and shit" - There is no mention of a squid or shit!

"flying horses, the world blowing up and only christians being sent to heaven" - There is no mention of a flying horse, no mention of the world "blowing up" and certainly never the phrase "only christians being sent to heaven"

"jesus coming down with swords and shit when it was clear the guy was a total puss" - Again no mention of Jesus "coming down with swords" and really it is only your opinion that says that he is "a total puss".

What you have done is give your interpretation and opinion of the Book of Revelation.

I would say that your arguments have done nothing to diminish the importance of the Book of Revelation.

Peace