View Poll Results: What Wu-Tang member would you liked to be reincarnated as?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Rza

6 26.09%
  • Gza

2 8.70%
  • Ol' Dirty Bastard

2 8.70%
  • Inspectah Deck

0 0%
  • Raekwon

0 0%
  • U-God

0 0%
  • Ghostface Killah

4 17.39%
  • Method Man

9 39.13%
  • Masta Killa

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: If you died, what Wu-Tang member would you like to be reincarnated as?

SikoCeLL

Laugh out loud and stuff.

Peace to the god(zilla) LuckyTheWonderDog's Avatar

Possibly the worst thread ever. The corp has reached a new low.

People wanna be reincarnated as ODB? The guy was a legend, but he was also a fucked up drug addict mess with some serious mental illness kicking in before he died of an od in his thirties. Not exactly my goal in life.

Click HERE for free mp3 compilations (inc. rare tracks) from:

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Sinistarr View Post
    Method Man 4 Me... he just such a smooth character
    hahahahahahahahahahaha thats fuckin weak as an anorexic chinaman on downers

Quote Originally Posted by Spinx View Post
    Possibly the worst thread ever. The corp has reached a new low.

People wanna be reincarnated as ODB? The guy was a legend, but he was also a fucked up drug addict mess with some serious mental illness kicking in before he died of an od in his thirties. Not exactly my goal in life.
    damn straight preaching son

armynavyairforcemarines Sgt Holly Wood's Avatar

ghost

thread is kinda corny though..

I Came To Bring The Pain tidileboss's Avatar

i don't envy them at all
    Positive Energy Always Correct Errors

http://www.soundclick.com/thegrandmaster

this thread was made by a sex slave that was permitted internet for an hour

there's no other explaination

What is a gimp?

The word "gimp" literally means - disability of walking due to crippling of the legs or feet - and whilst this is part of sexual gimping it doesn't adequately describe the whole concept of being a gimp.

A gimp is a de-personailised and immobilised human turned into a mere object to be used in whatever way the owner desires. Mostly they are used as fuck toys but sometimes they become furniture and fittings - a table, an ashtray, a toilet etc.

How do you create a gimp?

A gimp is de-personalised by being covered top to toe, with the useable parts of the body easily accessible, either by being visible or concealed beneath a zip or removable patch.

Sometimes the body can be concealed in a box or base of a chair with only the head visible. In these cases only the head is covered using a gimp mask. The naked body inside the box will still be bound, usually with the hands bound behind the back and then to the ankles, with the ankles being bound together so the gimp cannot move.

A bound position that is often favoured is all-fours over a solid object. This keeps the head available for use as well as presenting the rear end in a convenient position.

Gimps can also be tied to a small wheeled trolley base so they can be moved around to whereever they are needed. This is handy at parties where the gimp is passed around for use.

Gimp masks come in a wide variety of designs. Some are just basic head coverings with breath-holes. Others have zipped or removable pieces to expose the mouth or eyes when needed. Others come with attachments like an "O" shield to keep the mouth open, or a dildo as a mouthpiece, or a funnel and tube to take urine.

Usually it is just the eyes, mouth, anus and vagina that are revealed for use but some gimp outfits will also allow access to the bare arse cheeks, breasts or penis and balls.

Some people are quite capable of creating a gimp simply through immobilisation. They want to see the vulnerable human they are using rather than just turning them into a recepticle.

What are the dangers?

This is an activity fraught with fine lines.. As humans we are strange creatures. Once guilt and consequence are removed from our moral equation we are all capable of dire behaviour. We can shoot down an aircraft without much thought of the crew inside but couldn't stand face to face with the crew and shoot them so easily. We behave worse in groups than we would as individuals. The gimp is there to be used and abused but it is still possible to be too abusive. Once the human to human interaction is taken away by gimping the gimp becomes very vulnerable. One of the simplest ways to avoid total de-personalisation is to leave the eyes uncovered and visible. Through the eyes you will be able to monitor if the gimp is in too much pain, distress or discomfort. However there will be some who will get off on watching the eyes in this way. If a person has agreed to be gimped they are likely to feel disappointed if the level of abuse drops to a safe comfortable plateau without an edge to it. They want to come out of it feeling used and abused.

The basic guidelines can be :

Keep the eyes uncovered on inexperienced gimps

Look after your gimp's health - make sure everyone who uses the gimp is practising safe sex wherever possible. This is not always possible if the gimp is being used as a toilet or a cum toy.

Provide masses of aftercare. Hugs, cuddles and praise can be provided once the person is un-gimped and back to being human again. If you feel this would detract from the gimping too much you can give the physical comfort but temper it with verbal strictness - "that's what happens when you disobey me" - "you wanted to be mine - did you expect it to be easy" or other phrases along those lines.

^^ hahah, brings back memories of "pulp fiction".

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

Constant Elevation Blaque_Ravage's Avatar

Cool

Reincarnated as people who already born? huh....lol

I think you mean if you died which wu-tang member you would posses?

My answer none.....this thread is strange...

"Those who havent learnt get returned you freaky ass niggas get burned some walk around like they aint concerned with the hell goin on inside the world. Why do grown men molest little girls it is because the girls breast has swelled to the size of a women,although shes 12.The whole world is sick,sick,sick trapped up in six,six,six "Sunshower~The Rza

Munching eyes since 1989 Edgar Erebus's Avatar

1. shit thread

A thread on a message board that is not very good. In fact it is quite attrocious

Hey, that thread "I'm not a nerd by definition?" by imzjustplayin was really atrocious.

Yeah, it was a shit thread.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...rm=shit+thread
    Last edited by Edgar Erebus; 05-24-2008 at 05:54 AM.
    "The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."

SikoCeLL

No need to post in my thread then... get out.. nahi'msayin' like blueberrys do dinners and shit.