Page 5 of 60 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555 ... LastLast

Thread: The Older God's Comic Book Thread

Quote Originally Posted by NAKHI the SOLORIAN View Post
    post what you want Sun, I do not mind...

now this "End" series I did not know it spanned over more than one book....(I have The Fantastic Four version)...think I will upload that next in light of your uploads.......
    from what i remember theres also a Mervel Universe - The End, six part story, which was very good. i try to dig it out today.

peace

----the what you said iz truth.....wu will survive----

i still love h.e.r. NAKHI the SOLORIAN's Avatar

actually I have that already....also the X-men The End which I already uploaded.....

the ones that I do not have is the Wolverine and Spiderman ones

click the sig if you vatican status

Code:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/121355630/Women_of_Marvel_Poster_Book__2006_.-._c2c___Aquila.e.mal32-Italia-DCP_.cbz

DJ /Tastemaker/Asskicker J-Ronin's Avatar

props to everybody for posting comics! I'm a big comic head. I been reading Fables way too much lately and not handling enough work. Lol. Some artists are wating on their mixtapes now that i was supposed to host. I got them but damn I was into that comic! Lol. I read over 70 issues in 2 days lol
    ALL ELEMENTS vol. 12 hosted by M.O.P. out now!! - vol.11 hosted by Jadakiss in stores now
    www.twitter.com/jronin
    www.twitter.com/savkillz

Default Frank Miller's Batman Year One

Miller's final major story in this period was in Batman issues 404-407 in 1987, another collaboration with Mazzuchelli. Titled Batman: Year One, this was Miller's version of the origin of Batman in which he retconned many details and adapted the story to fit his Dark Knight continuity. Proving to be hugely popular, this was as influential as Miller's previous work and a trade paperback released in 1988 remains in print and is one of DC's best selling books
    Code:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/121487293/byo.rar

Batman: The Dark Knight Returns is set twenty years into an alternate future. In the absence of superheroes, ordinary criminals run amok (all the super-villains having been incarcerated or otherwise killed), and a gang called the "Mutants" made up of schoolchildren terrorize Gotham City. Batman has been retired from crime fighting for ten years following the death of Jason Todd, the second Robin. Wayne funds the rehabilitation of Harvey Dent ("Two-Face"), leading to his release from a mental hospital, but upon re-entering society, Dent returns to crime. Wayne dons the Batman costume again and apprehends Dent, but in an increasingly media obsessed society, the populace debates publicly whether Batman is a savior or a menace.
    Carrie Kelley, a 13-year-old girl whom Batman rescues, spends her lunch money on a Robin costume and finds Batman at the city dump, where he is fighting the Mutants. There, Batman, in a moment of insecurity about his age, foolishly accepts a challenge to battle the Mutants' leader in personal combat and is defeated. However, Kelley causes a distraction to allow Batman to incapacitate the villian and the police arrest him. Kelley returns with Batman in the tank-like Batmobile to the Batcave performing some basic first aid to stem his multiple lacerations. Once home, Batman takes Carrie on as the new Robin against Alfred's objections. The Mayor of Gotham City decides to negotiate with the leader of the Mutants, with one eye on the upcoming election, but the Mutant leader kills the Mayor in his prison cell. With Gordon's cooperation, the leader is allowed to escape from jail and Batman, taking advantage of his experience in combat, defeats him in a rematch in front of the assembled Mutant gang, which then disbands, disgusted by their leader's failure.
    The Joker, who has spent the last decade catatonic, sees the media reports on the return of the Batman, snaps out of his funk and convinces his psychiatrist that he regrets his misdeeds. Seeking to discredit Batman, the psychiatrist appears with the Joker on a late-night show (reminiscent of David Letterman). Gordon finally retires and is replaced by Ellen Yindel, who is not a fan of Batman and whose first act as Commissioner is to issue an arrest warrant. She is also suspicious of the Joker and orders some of the police force to be on hand during the TV appearance. While the bulk of the police attempt to apprehend Batman, the Joker murders everyone in the television studio and escapes. Batman and Robin learn that the Joker is planning a mass killing at the country fair, where Batman defeats the Joker in a violent showdown. Batman has come to the realization that if he had indeed killed the Joker earlier instead of putting him in jail, where he would escape again and again (a common superhero theme), many innocent lives would have been saved. Batman comes short of killing the Joker by merely breaking his neck; the Joker expresses disappointment in Batman for not killing him. He twists his own broken neck, effectively killing himself, intending for the police to charge Batman with murder.
    Meanwhile, the Soviet Union has invaded the Corto Maltese, a Caribbean Island not far from the USA, and the American response to the invasion is to unleash Superman on the attacking troops. He is able to deter the attempted conquest, and in response, the Soviets fire a nuclear missile at the continental U.S. Superman is able to redirect it from its intended target to a remote desert, where it detonates. However, it turns out the missile was actually designed to cause a massive electromagnetic pulse and send a huge cloud of dust into the atmosphere, precipitating a brief but intense nuclear winter. Superman is nearly killed by the missile's detonation, as the atmospheric effects cut off his access to the yellow sunlight that provides his power and invulnerability.
    As the electromagnetic pulse destroys all electrical equipment, and the country is plunged into cold and darkness, all the major American cities descend into chaos. Batman rounds up the former Mutants, including those who now call themselves the "Sons of the Batman" ("SOB" for short), to stop looting and ensure the flow of needed supplies. Gotham becomes the safest city in America, and the US government, embarrassed by this, orders Superman to take Batman down at any cost. Having been warned of the government's plans by Green Arrow, Batman confronts Superman at the very same place where Wayne's parents were murdered decades earlier, "Crime Alley". He dons a powered armor suit and readies various gadgets, including an arrow with a synthesized-kryptonite tip to be fired by Green Arrow. The two face off, causing massive infrastructure damage and just as Batman defeats Superman, he appears to die of a heart attack. Concurrently, Alfred destroys the Batcave and Wayne Manor but suffers a fatal stroke as Robin draws away the police in the Batmobile.
    The series comes to a close as we learn that Batman faked his own death. During the funeral in which Selina Kyle blames Superman for Batman's death, his heart begins to beat again which Superman hears. He gives Carrie a knowing wink and walks away. Batman leads Robin, Green Arrow, and the rest of the Sons of Batman into the caverns beyond what was the Batcave and prepares to one day battle not criminals, but the corrupt authorities that had demanded he be neutralized. He figures this will be a good life, "good enough."
    Code:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/121491887/tdk.rar

After going underground, Batman (Bruce Wayne) and his young sidekick, Catgirl (Carrie Kelly, Robin from Batman: The Dark Knight Returns), train an army of "batboys" to save the world from a "police-state" dictatorship led by Lex Luthor. In a series of raids on government facilities, Batman's soldiers release from captivity other superheroes including The Atom- trapped for years in a petri dish-, The Flash- forced to run on a treadmill to provide America with free power- and Plastic Man- now insane and trapped in Arkham Asylum. Elongated Man is recruited from his job as a commercials spokesman, and Green Arrow was already working with Batman (as seen in the end of TDKR). Superman, working for the government, is ordered by the "President" (a front for Lex Luthor and Brainiac) to stop Batman. He confronts Wayne at the Batcave, but is defeated by Batman and the other superheroes.
    Meanwhile, Batman's raids have not gone unnoticed by the media. After being banned for years, the freed superheroes have recaptured the public imagination, becoming a fad among youth. At a concert for the pop group "The Superchix", Batman and the other heroes make a public appearance, urging their fans to rebel against the oppressive government.
    During this time, rogue vigilante The Question spies on Luthor's plans, scribbling out a journal to record the misdeeds of those in power. He attempts to convince the Martian Manhunter, now an aged, bitter, near-powerless figure with his mind filled with Luthor's nanotechnology, to stand up against Superman and the powers that be. The two are soon attacked by a figure who physically resembles the Joker but is seemingly invulnerable to injury, and the Martian Manhunter sacrifices his life as The Question is rescued by Green Arrow. The villain escapes, and is depicted throughout the three issue series killing The Guardian, The Creeper and likely other heroes who came out of retirement.
    An alien monster lands in Metropolis and begins to destroy the city. Batman, however, is convinced that it is a way to lure him and his allies out of hiding and does not respond, in spite of Flash's claim that they are supposed to save lives. Batman's attitude is that the stakes are too high to worry about preserving life at all cost, whether this applies to men, women or even children.
    Superman and Captain Marvel come out of hiding to fight the monster, but it is revealed to be Brainiac, who coerces Superman (using the bottled Kryptonian city of Kandor as leverage) into losing the battle in order to crush the people's faith in superheroes. Captain Marvel is killed defending citizens from the carnage, but Superman is saved when Lara, his daughter by Wonder Woman, appears and destroys Brainiac's monster body. She has been carefully hidden since birth, but now that the government knows she exists they demand that she be handed over.
    Deciding that Batman and his methods are the only way out, Superman, Wonder Woman and their daughter join him and assist in his plan. By having Lara pretend to hand herself over to Brainiac, the Atom is able to slip into the bottle and destroy it from the inside, the now-empowered and growing Kryptonians using their combined heat vision to destroy Brainiac, the heroes subsequently destroying the power source of the dictatorship and inciting revolution. Batman allows himself to be captured and tortured by Luthor, who plans to use satellites to destroy most of the world's population and leave them with a more manageably amouont of people. The satellites, however, are destroyed by the now god-like Green Lantern who wraps a giant fist around the Earth, destroying Luthor's several trillion dollars-worth of weapons. Luthor is subsequently killed by the son of Hawkman whom he had killed earlier on. This is an action Batman planned and condones.
    Returning to the Batcave, Batman receives a communication from Carrie: she is being attacked by the same psychopath who dispatched the Martian Manhunter and other heroes. Batman recognizes the assailant as Dick Grayson, the first Robin, who has been genetically manipulated to possess a powerful healing factor and is criminally insane. Batman shows nothing but contempt for his former sidekick and plans his death the moment they face each other. Batman hurls himself and Grayson into a miles-deep crevasse filled with lava and blows up the entire cave, igniting an underground volcano and destroying everything -- only to be saved by Superman at the last minute and brought to Carrie in the Batmobile. Both Batman and Carrie, though badly injured, survive and continue on.
    Code:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/121502078/tdksa.rar

Default The Elektra Saga books 1 and 2

http://www.sequart.com/annotations/i...nnotation=1211

Code:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/121561948/esga.rar

I need books 3 and 4

Default Elektra Lives Again

http://moebiusgraphics.com/comics/fm...vesAgainHC.jpg

Code:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/121576065/ela.rar
    Last edited by NAKHI the SOLORIAN; 06-10-2008 at 08:46 PM.

Peace to the god(zilla) LuckyTheWonderDog's Avatar

For anyone with a fast internet connection and torrent software, here is a torrent for every single part (in order) of every single major story arc that has affected the Marvel Universe!!! If anyone wants any section(s) of this, then I'm downloading it soon and i'll be happy to up any bits that you can't find elsewhere. Gimme a shout.

http://isohunt.com/torrent_details/3...gy?tab=summary

It contains these files:

01 Original Galactus Saga / Fantastic 4 #048.cbr
    01 Original Galactus Saga / Fantastic 4 #049.cbr
    01 Original Galactus Saga / Fantastic 4 #050.cbr
    02 Kree Skrull War / Avengers #089.cbr
    02 Kree Skrull War / Avengers #090.cbr
    02 Kree Skrull War / Avengers #091.cbr
    02 Kree Skrull War / Avengers #092.cbr
    02 Kree Skrull War / Avengers #093.cbr
    02 Kree Skrull War / Avengers #094.cbr
    02 Kree Skrull War / Avengers #095.cbr
    02 Kree Skrull War / Avengers #096.cbr
    02 Kree Skrull War / Avengers #097.cbr
    02 Kree Skrull War / KreeSkrullWar.jpg
    03 Death of Gwen Stacy / Amazing Spider-Man #121.cbr
    03 Death of Gwen Stacy / Amazing Spider-Man #122.cbr
    04 Secret Empire / Captain America #166.cbr
    04 Secret Empire / Captain America #167.cbz
    04 Secret Empire / Captain America #168.cbr
    04 Secret Empire / Captain America #169.cbr
    04 Secret Empire / Captain America #170.cbz
    04 Secret Empire / Captain America #171.cbr
    04 Secret Empire / Captain America #172.cbr
    04 Secret Empire / Captain America #173.cbr
    04 Secret Empire / Captain America #174.cbr
    04 Secret Empire / Captain America #175.cbr
    04 Secret Empire / Captain America #176.cbr
    04 Secret Empire / Like it. BUY IT!.jpg
    05 Korvac Saga / Avengers #168.cbz
    05 Korvac Saga / Avengers #169.cbz
    05 Korvac Saga / Avengers #170.cbz
    05 Korvac Saga / Avengers #171.cbr
    05 Korvac Saga / Avengers #172.cbr
    05 Korvac Saga / Avengers #173.cbr
    05 Korvac Saga / Avengers #174.cbr
    05 Korvac Saga / Avengers #175.cbr
    05 Korvac Saga / Avengers #176.cbr
    05 Korvac Saga / Avengers #177.cbr
    05 Korvac Saga / Avengers #178.cbr
    06 Dark Phoenix Saga / 001 The Uncanny X-Men #132.cbr
    06 Dark Phoenix Saga / 002 The Uncanny X-Men #133.cbr
    06 Dark Phoenix Saga / 003 The Uncanny X-Men #134.cbr
    06 Dark Phoenix Saga / 004 The Uncanny X-Men #135.cbr
    06 Dark Phoenix Saga / 005 The Uncanny X-Men #136.cbr
    06 Dark Phoenix Saga / 006 The Uncanny X-Men #137.cbr
    06 Dark Phoenix Saga / 007 The Uncanny X-Men #138.cbr
    06 Dark Phoenix Saga / 008 Uncanny X-Men Annual #004.cbr
    07 Days of Future Past / 001 Wolverine - Days of Future Past #001.cbr
    07 Days of Future Past / 002 Wolverine - Days of Future Past #002.cbr
    07 Days of Future Past / 003 Wolverine - Days of Future Past #003.cbz
    07 Days of Future Past / 004 The Uncanny X-Men #141.cbr
    07 Days of Future Past / 005 The Uncanny X-Men #142.cbr
    07 Days of Future Past / 006 Dazzler #001.cbr
    07 Days of Future Past / 007 Dazzler #002.cbr
    07 Days of Future Past / 008 Dazzler #003.cbr
    07 Days of Future Past / 009 Dazzler #004.cbr
    07 Days of Future Past / 010 The Uncanny X-Men #143.cbr
    07 Days of Future Past / 011 The Uncanny X-Men #144.cbr
    07 Days of Future Past / 012 The Uncanny X-Men #145.cbr
    07 Days of Future Past / 013 The Uncanny X-Men #146.cbr
    07 Days of Future Past / 014 The Uncanny X-Men #147.cbr
    07 Days of Future Past / 015 Dazzler #005.cbr
    07 Days of Future Past / 016 Spider-Woman #037.cbz
    07 Days of Future Past / 017 Spider-Woman #038.cbz
    07 Days of Future Past / 018 The Uncanny X-Men #148.cbr
    07 Days of Future Past / 019 The Uncanny X-Men #149.cbr
    07 Days of Future Past / 020 The Uncanny X-Men #150.cbr
    07 Days of Future Past / 021 Bizarre Adventures 027.cbz
    07 Days of Future Past / 022 Dazzler #006.cbr
    07 Days of Future Past / 023 Dazzler #007.cbr
    07 Days of Future Past / 024 Marvel Team-Up v1 #109.cbr
    07 Days of Future Past / 025 Marvel Super-Heroes v3 010.cbz
    07 Days of Future Past / 026 Marvel Super-Heroes v3 011.cbz
    07 Days of Future Past / 027 Avengers Annual v1 #010.cbr
    07 Days of Future Past / 028 Uncanny X-Men Annual #005.cbr
    07 Days of Future Past / 029 The Uncanny X-Men #151.cbr
    07 Days of Future Past / 030 The Uncanny X-Men #152.cbr
    07 Days of Future Past / 031 Dazzler #008.cbr
    07 Days of Future Past / 032 Dazzler #009.cbr
    07 Days of Future Past / 033 Dazzler #010.cbr
    07 Days of Future Past / 034 Dazzler #011.cbr
    07 Days of Future Past / 035 What If - v1 - 033 - Dazzler and Iron Man.cbz
    07 Days of Future Past / 036 Marvel Fanfare #01.cbr
    07 Days of Future Past / 037 Marvel Fanfare #02.cbz
    07 Days of Future Past / 038 Marvel Fanfare #03.cbr
    07 Days of Future Past / 039 Marvel Fanfare #04.cbr
    07 Days of Future Past / 040 The Uncanny X-Men #153.cbr
    07 Days of Future Past / 041 The Uncanny X-Men #154.cbr
    07 Days of Future Past / 042 The Uncanny X-Men #155.cbr
    07 Days of Future Past / 043 The Uncanny X-Men #156.cbr
    07 Days of Future Past / 044 The Uncanny X-Men #157.cbr
    07 Days of Future Past / 045 Dazzler #012.cbr
    07 Days of Future Past / 046 Dazzler #013.cbr
    07 Days of Future Past / 047 Dazzler #014.cbr
    07 Days of Future Past / 048 Dazzler #015.cbr
    07 Days of Future Past / 049 Dazzler #016.cbr
    07 Days of Future Past / 050 The Uncanny X-Men #158.cbr
    07 Days of Future Past / 051 The Uncanny X-Men #159.cbr
    07 Days of Future Past / 052 Uncanny X-Men Annual #006.cbr
    07 Days of Future Past / 053 What If v2 024 ..Wolverine Was Lord Of The Vampires.cbz
    07 Days of Future Past / 054 The Uncanny X-Men #160.cbr
    07 Days of Future Past / 055 Marvel Team-Up v1 #100.cbr
    07 Days of Future Past / 056 Marvel Team-Up v1 #117.cbr
    07 Days of Future Past / 057 Marvel Team-Up v1 #118.cbz
    08 Contest of Champions / Contest of Champions #001.cbr
    08 Contest of Champions / Contest of Champions #002.cbr
    08 Contest of Champions / Contest of Champions #003.cbr
    09 Secret Wars / Secret Wars I #001.cbr
    09 Secret Wars / Secret Wars I #002.cbr
    09 Secret Wars / Secret Wars I #003.cbr
    09 Secret Wars / Secret Wars I #004.cbr
    09 Secret Wars / Secret Wars I #005.cbr
    09 Secret Wars / Secret Wars I #006.cbr
    09 Secret Wars / Secret Wars I #007.cbr
    09 Secret Wars / Secret Wars I #008.cbr
    09 Secret Wars / Secret Wars I #009.cbr
    09 Secret Wars / Secret Wars I #010.cbr
    09 Secret Wars / Secret Wars I #011.cbr
    09 Secret Wars / Secret Wars I #012 Nothing To Fear.cbr
    10 Secret Wars II / Pre-Secret Wars II.cbr
    10 Secret Wars II / Secret Wars II #001.cbr
    10 Secret Wars II / Secret Wars II #002.cbr
    10 Secret Wars II / Secret Wars II #003.cbr
    10 Secret Wars II / Secret Wars II #004.cbr
    10 Secret Wars II / Secret Wars II #005.cbr
    10 Secret Wars II / Secret Wars II #006.cbr
    10 Secret Wars II / Secret Wars II #007.cbr
    10 Secret Wars II / Secret Wars II #008.cbr
    10 Secret Wars II / Secret Wars II #009.cbr
    11 Mutant Massacre / 001 X-Factor #009.cbz
    11 Mutant Massacre / 002 The Uncanny X-Men #210.cbr
    11 Mutant Massacre / 002 The Uncanny X-Men #211.cbr
    11 Mutant Massacre / 003 New Mutants #046.cbr
    11 Mutant Massacre / 004 X-Factor #010.cbz
    11 Mutant Massacre / 005 Thor #373.cbr
    11 Mutant Massacre / 006 Power Pack v1 #027.cbr
    11 Mutant Massacre / 007 The Uncanny X-Men #212.cbr
    11 Mutant Massacre / 008 Thor #374.cbr
    11 Mutant Massacre / 009 X-Factor #011.cbz
    11 Mutant Massacre / 010 Daredevil v1 #238.cbz
    11 Mutant Massacre / 011 The Uncanny X-Men #213.cbr
    12 The Fall of the Mutants / 001 The Uncanny X-Men #225.cbr
    12 The Fall of the Mutants / 002 The Uncanny X-Men #226.cbr
    12 The Fall of the Mutants / 003 The Uncanny X-Men #227.cbr
    13 Kraven's Last Hunt / 001- Web Of Spiderman #031.cbz
    13 Kraven's Last Hunt / 002- Amazing Spider-Man #293.cbz
    13 Kraven's Last Hunt / 003- Spectacular Spider-Man #131.cbr
    13 Kraven's Last Hunt / 004- Web Of Spiderman #032.cbz
    13 Kraven's Last Hunt / 005- Amazing Spider-Man #294.cbz
    13 Kraven's Last Hunt / 006- Spectacular Spider-Man #132.cbr
    14 Evolutionary war / 001 X-Factor Annual #03.cbr
    14 Evolutionary war / 002 The Punisher - Annual v1 #01.cbr
    14 Evolutionary war / 003 Silver Surfer - A01.cbr
    14 Evolutionary war / 004 New Mutants Annual #04.cbr
    14 Evolutionary war / 005 Amazing Spider-Man Annual 22.cbr
    14 Evolutionary war / 006 Fantastic Four V1-Annual 21.cbr
    14 Evolutionary war / 007 Uncanny X-Men Annual #012.cbr
    14 Evolutionary war / 008 Web Of Spider-Man Annual 004.cbz
    14 Evolutionary war / 009 West Coast Avengers Annual #03.cbr
    14 Evolutionary war / 010 Spectacular Spider-Man Annual #08.cbr
    14 Evolutionary war / 011 Avengers Annual v1 17.cbr
    14 Evolutionary war / 012 The Mighty Thor v1 406.cbr
    14 Evolutionary war / 013 The Mighty Thor v1 407.cbr
    14 Evolutionary war / 014 What If v2 001 ..The Avengers Lost The Evolutionary War.cbz
    15 Inferno / 001 The Uncanny X-Men #239.cbr
    15 Inferno / 002 X-Terminators #001.cbz
    15 Inferno / 003 X-Terminators #002.cbz
    15 Inferno / 004 X-Terminators #003.cbz
    15 Inferno / 005 New Mutants #071.cbr
    15 Inferno / 006 X-Terminators #004.cbz
    15 Inferno / 007 New Mutants #072.cbr
    15 Inferno / 008 The Uncanny X-Men #240.cbr
    15 Inferno / 009 The Uncanny X-Men #241.cbr
    15 Inferno / 010 X-Factor #036.cbr
    15 Inferno / 011 X-Factor #037.cbz
    15 Inferno / 012 New Mutants #073.cbr
    15 Inferno / 013 The Uncanny X-Men #242.cbr
    15 Inferno / 014 X-Factor #038.cbz
    15 Inferno / 015 The Uncanny X-Men #243.cbr
    15 Inferno / 016 X-Factor #039.cbr
    15 Inferno / 017 Excalibur v1 #006.cbr
    15 Inferno / 018 Excalibur v1 #007.cbz
    15 Inferno / 019 Amazing Spider-Man v1 311.cbz
    15 Inferno / 020 Amazing Spider-Man v1 312.cbz
    15 Inferno / 021 Amazing Spider-Man v1 313.cbz
    15 Inferno / 022 Avengers V1 298.cbr
    15 Inferno / 023 Avengers V1 299.cbr
    15 Inferno / 024 Avengers V1 300.cbr
    15 Inferno / 025 Daredevil v1 262.cbz
    15 Inferno / 026 Daredevil v1 263.cbz
    15 Inferno / 027 Daredevil v1 264.cbz
    15 Inferno / 028 Daredevil v1 265.cbz
    15 Inferno / 029 Fantastic Four V1 322.cbr
    15 Inferno / 030 Fantastic Four V1 323.cbr
    15 Inferno / 031 Fantastic Four V1-322.cbr
    15 Inferno / 032 Fantastic Four V1-323.cbr
    15 Inferno / 033 Power Pack 42.cbr
    15 Inferno / 034 Power Pack 43.cbr
    15 Inferno / 035 Power Pack 44.cbr
    15 Inferno / 036 Spectacular Spider-Man 146.cbz
    15 Inferno / 037 Spectacular Spider-Man 147.cbr
    15 Inferno / 038 Spectacular Spider-Man 148.cbr
    15 Inferno / 039 Web of Spider-Man #047.cbz
    15 Inferno / 040 Web of Spider-Man #048.cbz
    16 Atlantis Attacks / 001 Silver Surfer - A02.cbr
    16 Atlantis Attacks / 002 Iron Man v1 Annual 010.cbz
    16 Atlantis Attacks / 003 Uncanny X-Men Annual #13.cbr
    16 Atlantis Attacks / 004 Amazing Spider-Man Annual 23.cbr
    16 Atlantis Attacks / 005 The Punisher - Annual v1 #02.cbr
    16 Atlantis Attacks / 006 Spectacular Spider-Man Annual #09.cbr
    16 Atlantis Attacks / 007 Daredevil Annual 04b.cbr
    16 Atlantis Attacks / 008 Avengers Annual v1 18.cbr
    16 Atlantis Attacks / 009 New Mutants Annual #5.cbr
    16 Atlantis Attacks / 010 X-Factor Annual #04.cbr
    16 Atlantis Attacks / 011 Web Of Spider-Man Annual 005.cbz
    16 Atlantis Attacks / 012 WC Avengers Annual 04.cbr
    16 Atlantis Attacks / 013 Thor 14 1989 Annual.cbr
    16 Atlantis Attacks / 014 Fantastic Four v1 Annual 022.cbr
    17 Acts of Vengeance / 001 Iron Man v1 250.cbr
    17 Acts of Vengeance / 002 The Mighty Thor v1 410.cbr
    17 Acts of Vengeance / 003 The Mutant Misadventures Of Cloak And Dagger #08.cbr
    17 Acts of Vengeance / 004 Solo Avengers 26.cbr
    17 Acts of Vengeance / 005 New Mutants #084.cbr
    17 Acts of Vengeance / 006 Damage Control v2 #1.cbz
    17 Acts of Vengeance / 007 Dr Strange Sorcerer Supreme 11.cbz
    17 Acts of Vengeance / 008 Iron Man v1 251.cbr
    17 Acts of Vengeance / 009 The Punisher v2 #028.cbr
    17 Acts of Vengeance / 010 Avengers v1 311.cbr
    17 Acts of Vengeance / 011 Captain America 365.cbr
    17 Acts of Vengeance / 012 Fantastic Four V1 334.cbr
    17 Acts of Vengeance / 013 Quasar 05.cbr
    17 Acts of Vengeance / 014 Amazing Spider-Man v1 326.cbz
    17 Acts of Vengeance / 015 The Mighty Thor v1 411.cbr
    17 Acts of Vengeance / 016 Solo Avengers 27.cbr
    17 Acts of Vengeance / 017 Alpha Flight v1 #079.cbr
    17 Acts of Vengeance / 018 Dr Strange Sorcerer Supreme 12.cbz
    17 Acts of Vengeance / 019 Iron Man v1 252.cbr
    17 Acts of Vengeance / 020 West Coast Avengers 053.cbz
    17 Acts of Vengeance / 021 Wolverine v1 #019.cbz
    17 Acts of Vengeance / 022 Spectacular Spider-Man 158.cbr
    17 Acts of Vengeance / 023 The Incredible Hulk v2 #363.cbr
    17 Acts of Vengeance / 024 New Mutants #085.cbr
    17 Acts of Vengeance / 025 Alpha Flight v1 #080.cbr
    17 Acts of Vengeance / 026 New Mutants #086.cbr
    17 Acts of Vengeance / 027 The Mutant Misadventures Of Cloak And Dagger #09.cbr
    17 Acts of Vengeance / 028 Power Pack 53.cbr
    17 Acts of Vengeance / 029 The Mighty Thor v1 412.cbr
    17 Acts of Vengeance / 030 Captain America 366.cbr
    17 Acts of Vengeance / 031 Avengers v1 312.cbr
    17 Acts of Vengeance / 032 The Punisher v2 #029.cbr
    17 Acts of Vengeance / 033 Web of Spider-Man #059.cbz
    17 Acts of Vengeance / 034 Dr Strange Sorcerer Supreme 13.cbz
    17 Acts of Vengeance / 035 Wolverine v1 #020.cbz
    17 Acts of Vengeance / 036 Fantastic Four V1 335.cbr
    17 Acts of Vengeance / 037 Damage Control v2 #2.cbz
    17 Acts of Vengeance / 038 The Uncanny X-Men #256.cbr
    17 Acts of Vengeance / 039 The Uncanny X-Men #257.cbr
    17 Acts of Vengeance / 040 The Uncanny X-Men #258.cbr
    17 Acts of Vengeance / 041 Daredevil v1 275.cbr
    17 Acts of Vengeance / 042 Daredevil v1 276.cbr
    17 Acts of Vengeance / 043 The Punisher - War Journal #12.cbr
    17 Acts of Vengeance / 044 The Punisher - War Journal #13.cbr
    17 Acts of Vengeance / 045 Marc Spector Moon Knight 08.cbr
    17 Acts of Vengeance / 046 Marc Spector Moon Knight 09.cbz
    17 Acts of Vengeance / 047 Marc Spector Moon Knight 10.cbr
    17 Acts of Vengeance / 048 Captain America 367.cbr
    17 Acts of Vengeance / 049 Amazing Spider-Man v1 327.cbz
    17 Acts of Vengeance / 050 West Coast Avengers 054.cbr
    17 Acts of Vengeance / 051 Spectacular Spider-Man 159.cbr
    17 Acts of Vengeance / 052 Web of Spider-Man #060.cbz
    17 Acts of Vengeance / 053 Amazing Spider-Man v1 328.cbz
    17 Acts of Vengeance / 054 Damage Control v2 #3.cbz
    17 Acts of Vengeance / 055 Solo Avengers 28.cbr
    17 Acts of Vengeance / 056 Spectacular Spider-Man 160.cbr
    17 Acts of Vengeance / 057 Web of Spider-Man #061.cbz
    17 Acts of Vengeance / 058 Avengers v1 313.cbr
    17 Acts of Vengeance / 059 Fantastic Four V1 336.cbr
    17 Acts of Vengeance / 060 West Coast Avengers 055.cbr
    17 Acts of Vengeance / 061 X-Factor #050.cbr
    17 Acts of Vengeance / 062 Quasar 06.cbr
    17 Acts of Vengeance / 063 Solo Avengers 29.cbr
    17 Acts of Vengeance / 064 Damage Control v2 #4.cbz
    17 Acts of Vengeance / 065 Amazing Spider-Man v1 329.cbz
    17 Acts of Vengeance / 066 Web of Spider-Man #064.cbz
    17 Acts of Vengeance / 067 Web of Spider-Man #065.cbz
    17 Acts of Vengeance / 068 Avengers Annual v1 19.cbr
    18 X-Tinction Agenda / 001 The Uncanny X-Men #270.cbr
    18 X-Tinction Agenda / 002 New Mutants #095.cbr
    18 X-Tinction Agenda / 003 X-Factor #060.cbr
    18 X-Tinction Agenda / 004 The Uncanny X-Men #271.cbr
    18 X-Tinction Agenda / 005 New Mutants #096.cbr
    18 X-Tinction Agenda / 006 X-Factor #061.cbr
    18 X-Tinction Agenda / 007 The Uncanny X-Men #272.cbr
    18 X-Tinction Agenda / 008 New Mutants #097.cbr
    18 X-Tinction Agenda / 009 X-Factor #062.cbr
    19 Cross Time Caper / Excalibur v1 #012.cbz
    19 Cross Time Caper / Excalibur v1 #013.cbr
    19 Cross Time Caper / Excalibur v1 #014.cbr
    19 Cross Time Caper / Excalibur v1 #015.cbr
    19 Cross Time Caper / Excalibur v1 #016.cbr
    19 Cross Time Caper / Excalibur v1 #017.cbr
    19 Cross Time Caper / Excalibur v1 #018.cbr
    19 Cross Time Caper / Excalibur v1 #019.cbr
    19 Cross Time Caper / Excalibur v1 #020.cbr
    19 Cross Time Caper / Excalibur v1 #021.cbr
    19 Cross Time Caper / Excalibur v1 #022.cbr
    19 Cross Time Caper / Excalibur v1 #023.cbr
    19 Cross Time Caper / Excalibur v1 #024.cbr
    20 Infinity Gauntlet / 01 Infinity Gauntlet (1 of 6).cbr
    20 Infinity Gauntlet / 02 Silver Surfer v3 #052.cbr
    20 Infinity Gauntlet / 03 Infinity Gauntlet (2 of 6).cbr
    20 Infinity Gauntlet / 04 Quasar #26.cbr
    20 Infinity Gauntlet / 05 Infinity Gauntlet (3 of 6).cbr
    20 Infinity Gauntlet / 06 Doctor Strange #033.cbr
    20 Infinity Gauntlet / 07 Silver Surfer v3 #055.cbr
    20 Infinity Gauntlet / 08 Silver Surfer v3 #056.cbr
    20 Infinity Gauntlet / 09 Infinity Gauntlet (4 of 6).cbr
    20 Infinity Gauntlet / 10 Silver Surfer v3 #057.cbr
    20 Infinity Gauntlet / 11 Silver Surfer v3 #058.cbr
    20 Infinity Gauntlet / 12 Infinity Gauntlet (5 of 6).cbr
    20 Infinity Gauntlet / 13 Silver Surfer v3 #059.cbr
    20 Infinity Gauntlet / 14 Infinity Gauntlet (6 of 6).cbr
    21 Operation Galactic Storm / 001- Captain America #398.cbr
    21 Operation Galactic Storm / 002- Avengers West Coast #080.cbr
    21 Operation Galactic Storm / 003- Quasar #032.cbr
    21 Operation Galactic Storm / 004- Wonder Man #007.cbr
    21 Operation Galactic Storm / 005- Avengers #345.cbz
    21 Operation Galactic Storm / 006- Iron Man #278.cbr
    21 Operation Galactic Storm / 007- The Mighty Thor #445.cbr
    21 Operation Galactic Storm / 008- Captain America #399.cbr
    21 Operation Galactic Storm / 009- Avengers West Coast #081.cbr
    21 Operation Galactic Storm / 010- Quasar #033.cbr
    21 Operation Galactic Storm / 011- Wonder Man #008.cbr
    21 Operation Galactic Storm / 012- Avengers #346.cbz
    21 Operation Galactic Storm / 013- Iron Man #279.cbr
    21 Operation Galactic Storm / 014- The Mighty Thor #446.cbr
    21 Operation Galactic Storm / 015- Captain America #400.cbr
    21 Operation Galactic Storm / 016- Avengers West Coast #082.cbr
    21 Operation Galactic Storm / 017- Quasar #034.cbr
    21 Operation Galactic Storm / 018- Wonder Man #009.cbr
    21 Operation Galactic Storm / 019- Avengers #347.cbr
    21 Operation Galactic Storm / 020- Captain America #401.cbr
    21 Operation Galactic Storm / 021- Quasar #035.cbr
    21 Operation Galactic Storm / 022- Avengers West Coast #083.cbr
    21 Operation Galactic Storm / 023- Quasar #036.cbr
    21 Operation Galactic Storm / 024- Silver Surfer v3 #079.cbr
    22 Infinity War / 01 The Infinity War 1 (of 6).cbz
    22 Infinity War / 02 Silver Surfer v3 #067.cbr
    22 Infinity War / 03 The Infinity War 2 (of 6).cbz
    22 Infinity War / 04 The Infinity War 3 (of 6).cbr
    22 Infinity War / 05 Warlock & Infinity Watch 08.cbr
    22 Infinity War / 06 Marvel Comics Presents 108.cbr
    22 Infinity War / 07 Marvel Comics Presents 109.cbz
    22 Infinity War / 08 Marvel Comics Presents 110.cbr
    22 Infinity War / 09 Marvel Comics Presents 111.cbr
    22 Infinity War / 10 Quasar 38.cbr
    22 Infinity War / 11 The Infinity War 4 (of 6).cbz
    22 Infinity War / 12 Fantastic Four V1 369.cbz
    22 Infinity War / 13 Wonder Man 014.cbr
    22 Infinity War / 14 Warlock & Infinity Watch 09.cbr
    22 Infinity War / 15 Quasar 39.cbr
    22 Infinity War / 16 The Infinity War 5 (of 6).cbr
    22 Infinity War / 17 Quasar 40.cbr
    22 Infinity War / 18 Warlock & Infinity Watch 10.cbr
    22 Infinity War / 19 The Infinity War 6 (of 6).cbr
    23 X-Cutioner's Song / 001 The Uncanny X-Men #294.cbr
    23 X-Cutioner's Song / 002 X-Factor #084.cbr
    23 X-Cutioner's Song / 003 X-Men #014.cbr
    23 X-Cutioner's Song / 004 X-Force #016.cbr
    23 X-Cutioner's Song / 005 The Uncanny X-Men #295.cbr
    23 X-Cutioner's Song / 006 X-Factor #085.cbr
    23 X-Cutioner's Song / 007 X-Men #015.cbr
    23 X-Cutioner's Song / 008 X-Force #017.cbr
    23 X-Cutioner's Song / 009 The Uncanny X-Men #296.cbr
    23 X-Cutioner's Song / 010 X-Factor #086.cbr
    23 X-Cutioner's Song / 011 X-Men #016.cbr
    23 X-Cutioner's Song / 012 X-Force #018.cbr
    23 X-Cutioner's Song / 013 Stryfe's Strike Files.cbr
    23 X-Cutioner's Song / 014 The Uncanny X-Men #297.cbr
    23 X-Cutioner's Song / 015 X-Factor #087.cbr
    24 Infinity Crusade / 01 The Infinity Crusade 1 (of 6).cbz
    24 Infinity Crusade / 02 The Infinity Crusade #2.cbr
    24 Infinity Crusade / 03 Warlock Chron 02.cbr
    24 Infinity Crusade / 04 Warlock & Infinity Watch 19.cbr
    24 Infinity Crusade / 05 The Infinity Crusade 3 (of 6).cbz
    24 Infinity Crusade / 06 Silver Surfer v3 #083.cbr
    24 Infinity Crusade / 07 Warlock & Infinity Watch 20.cbr
    24 Infinity Crusade / 08 The Infinity Crusade 4 (of 6).cbr
    24 Infinity Crusade / 09 Silver Surfer v3 #084.cbr
    24 Infinity Crusade / 10 The Infinity Crusade 5 (of 6).cbr
    24 Infinity Crusade / 11 The Infinity Crusade 6 (of 6).cbr
    25 Maximum Carnage / 001- Spider-Man Unlimited #001.cbr
    25 Maximum Carnage / 002- Web of Spider-Man #101.cbz
    25 Maximum Carnage / 003- Amazing Spider Man #378.cbr
    25 Maximum Carnage / 004- Peter Parker #035.cbz
    25 Maximum Carnage / 005- Spectacular Spider-Man #201.cbr
    25 Maximum Carnage / 006- Web of Spider-Man #102.cbz
    25 Maximum Carnage / 007- Amazing Spider Man #379.cbr
    25 Maximum Carnage / 008- Peter Parker #036.cbz
    25 Maximum Carnage / 009- Spectacular Spider-Man #202.cbz
    25 Maximum Carnage / 010- Web of Spider-Man #103.cbz
    25 Maximum Carnage / 011- Amazing Spider Man #380.cbr
    25 Maximum Carnage / 012- Peter Parker #037.cbz
    25 Maximum Carnage / 013- Spectacular Spider-Man #203.cbz
    25 Maximum Carnage / 014- Spider-Man Unlimited #002.cbr
    26 Fatal Attractions / 001 X-Men #025.cbr
    26 Fatal Attractions / 002 Wolverine v1 #075.cbr
    26 Fatal Attractions / 003 Excalibur v1 #071.cbr
    26 Fatal Attractions / 004 X-Force Annual #02.cbr
    26 Fatal Attractions / 005 X-Men Annual #2.cbr
    27 Blood Ties / 001 Avengers #368.cbr
    27 Blood Ties / 002 X-Men #026.cbr
    27 Blood Ties / 003 Avengers West Coast #101.cbz
    27 Blood Ties / 004 The Uncanny X-Men #307.cbr
    27 Blood Ties / 005 Avengers #369.cbr
    28 Starblast / 001- Starblast #001.cbz
    28 Starblast / 002- Quasar #054.cbr
    28 Starblast / 003- Secret Defenders #011.cbr
    28 Starblast / 004- Starblast #002.cbr
    28 Starblast / 005- Sub-Mariner #047.cbz
    28 Starblast / 006- Quasar #055.cbr
    28 Starblast / 007- Fantastuc Four #385.cbr
    28 Starblast / 008- Starblast #003.cbr
    28 Starblast / 009- Sub-Mariner #048.cbz
    28 Starblast / 010- Quasar #056.cbr
    28 Starblast / 011- Fantastic Four #386.cbr
    28 Starblast / 012- Starblast #004.cbr
    28 Starblast / TIE-IN Sub-Mariner #046.cbz
    29 Phalanx Covenant / 001 The Uncanny X-Men #316.cbr
    29 Phalanx Covenant / 002 X-Men #036.cbr
    29 Phalanx Covenant / 003 The Uncanny X-Men #317.cbr
    29 Phalanx Covenant / 004 X-Men #037.cbr
    29 Phalanx Covenant / 005 X-Factor #106.cbz
    29 Phalanx Covenant / 006 X-Force #038.cbr
    29 Phalanx Covenant / 007 Excalibur v1 #082.cbr
    29 Phalanx Covenant / 008 Wolverine v1 #085.cbz
    29 Phalanx Covenant / 009 Cable #016.cbz
    30 Age Of Apocalypse / 001 X-Men Chronicles #001.cbr
    30 Age Of Apocalypse / 002 X-Men Chronicles #002.cbr
    30 Age Of Apocalypse / 003 Tales from the Age of Apocolypse - Sinister Bloodlines.cbr
    30 Age Of Apocalypse / 004 X-Man #-001.cbr
    30 Age Of Apocalypse / 005 Tales from the Age of Apocolypse - By The Light.cbr
    30 Age Of Apocalypse / 006 Blink #001.cbr
    30 Age Of Apocalypse / 007 Blink #002.cbr
    30 Age Of Apocalypse / 008 Blink #003.cbr
    30 Age Of Apocalypse / 009 Blink #004.cbr
    30 Age Of Apocalypse / 010 X-Men Alpha.cbr
    30 Age Of Apocalypse / 011 Generation Next #001.cbr
    30 Age Of Apocalypse / 012 Astonishing X-Men #001.cbr
    30 Age Of Apocalypse / 013 X-Calibre #001.cbr
    30 Age Of Apocalypse / 014 Gambit & The X-Ternals #001.cbr
    30 Age Of Apocalypse / 015 Weapon X #001.cbr
    30 Age Of Apocalypse / 016 Amazing X-Men #001.cbr
    30 Age Of Apocalypse / 017 Factor X #001.cbr
    30 Age Of Apocalypse / 018 X-Man #001.cbr
    30 Age Of Apocalypse / 019 Amazing X-men #002.cbr
    30 Age Of Apocalypse / 020 Factor X #002.cbr
    30 Age Of Apocalypse / 021 Generation Next #002.cbr
    30 Age Of Apocalypse / 022 Weapon X #002.cbr
    30 Age Of Apocalypse / 023 Gambit & The X-Ternals #002.cbr
    30 Age Of Apocalypse / 024 X-Calibre #002.cbr
    30 Age Of Apocalypse / 025 Astonishing X-Men #002.cbr
    30 Age Of Apocalypse / 026 X-Man #002.cbr
    30 Age Of Apocalypse / 027 Age of Apocalypse - The Chosen.cbr
    30 Age Of Apocalypse / 028 Astonishing X-Men #003.cbr
    30 Age Of Apocalypse / 029 Factor X #003.cbr
    30 Age Of Apocalypse / 030 Amazing X-men #003.cbr
    30 Age Of Apocalypse / 031 X-Calibre #003.cbr
    30 Age Of Apocalypse / 032 Weapon X #003.cbr
    30 Age Of Apocalypse / 033 Gambit & The X-Ternals #003.cbr
    30 Age Of Apocalypse / 034 X-Universe #001.cbr
    30 Age Of Apocalypse / 035 Generation Next #003.cbr
    30 Age Of Apocalypse / 036 X-Man #003.cbr
    30 Age Of Apocalypse / 037 Astonishing X-Men #004.cbr
    30 Age Of Apocalypse / 038 Generation Next #004.cbr
    30 Age Of Apocalypse / 039 X-Calibre #004.cbr
    30 Age Of Apocalypse / 040 X-Man #004.cbr
    30 Age Of Apocalypse / 041 Factor X #004.cbr
    30 Age Of Apocalypse / 042 Gambit & The X-Ternals #004.cbr
    30 Age Of Apocalypse / 043 Amazing X-men #004.cbr
    30 Age Of Apocalypse / 044 Weapon X #004.cbr
    30 Age Of Apocalypse / 045 X-Men Omega.cbr
    30 Age Of Apocalypse / 046 X-Universe #002.cbr
    30 Age Of Apocalypse / 047 X-Men Prime.cbr
    30 Age Of Apocalypse / 048 What If v2 081 ..The Age Of Apocalypse Had Not Ended.cbz
    30 Age Of Apocalypse / 049 X-Man #005.cbr
    30 Age Of Apocalypse / 050 Excalibur v1 #087.cbz
    30 Age Of Apocalypse / 051 Wolverine v1 #091.cbz
    30 Age Of Apocalypse / 052 The Uncanny X-Men #322.cbr
    31 The Crossing / 000- Avengers #390.cbz
    31 The Crossing / 001- Avengers- The Crossing.cbz
    31 The Crossing / 002- Iron Man #320.cbr
    31 The Crossing / 003- Force Works #016.cbz
    31 The Crossing / 004- Avengers #391.cbz
    31 The Crossing / 005- Iron Man #321.cbr
    31 The Crossing / 006- Force Works #017.cbz
    31 The Crossing / 007- Avengers #392.cbz
    31 The Crossing / 008- Iron Man #322.cbr
    31 The Crossing / 009- Force Works #018.cbz
    31 The Crossing / 010- War Machine #021.cbr
    31 The Crossing / 011- Iron Man #323.cbr
    31 The Crossing / 012- Avengers #393.cbz
    31 The Crossing / 013- Force Works #019.cbz
    31 The Crossing / 014- War Machine #022.cbr
    31 The Crossing / 015- Iron Man #324.cbr
    31 The Crossing / 016- Avengers #394.cbz
    31 The Crossing / 017- Force Works #020.cbz
    31 The Crossing / 018- War Machine #023.cbr
    31 The Crossing / 019- Avengers- Timeslide.cbz
    31 The Crossing / 020- Iron Man #325.cbr
    31 The Crossing / 021- Avengers #395.cbz
    31 The Crossing / Age of Innocence- Rebirth.cbz
    32 Onslaught / 001 Onslaught X-Men.cbr
    32 Onslaught / 002 Uncanny X-Men #335.cbr
    32 Onslaught / 003 X-Man #018.cbz
    32 Onslaught / 004 X-Force #057.cbr
    32 Onslaught / 005 Cable #034.cbr
    32 Onslaught / 006 Incredible Hulk #444.cbr
    32 Onslaught / 007 Avengers #401.cbr
    32 Onslaught / 008 Excalibur v1 #100.cbr
    32 Onslaught / 009 X-Factor #125.cbr
    32 Onslaught / 010 Fantastic Four #415.cbr
    32 Onslaught / 011 Generation X #018.cbr
    32 Onslaught / 012 Wolverine v1 #104.cbr
    32 Onslaught / 013 X-Men #055.cbr
    32 Onslaught / 014 Uncanny X-Men #336.cbr
    32 Onslaught / 015 X-Factor #126.cbr
    32 Onslaught / 016 Cable #035.cbr
    32 Onslaught / 017 X-Force #058.cbr
    32 Onslaught / 018 Incredible Hulk #445.cbr
    32 Onslaught / 019 Iron Man #332.cbr
    32 Onslaught / 020 Avengers #402.cbr
    32 Onslaught / 021 Punisher v3 #011.cbr
    32 Onslaught / 022 X-Man #019.cbr
    32 Onslaught / 023 Green Goblin #012.cbr
    32 Onslaught / 024 Fantastic Four #416.cbr
    32 Onslaught / 025 Generation X #019.cbz
    32 Onslaught / 026 Amazing Spider-Man #415.cbr
    32 Onslaught / 027 Wolverine v1 #105.cbr
    32 Onslaught / 028 Spider-Man #072.cbr
    32 Onslaught / 029 X-Men #056.cbr
    32 Onslaught / 030 X-Men Unlimited #012.cbr
    32 Onslaught / 031 Onslaught Marvel Universe.cbr
    32 Onslaught / 032 Uncanny X-Men #337.cbr
    32 Onslaught / 033 Excalibur v1 #101.cbr
    32 Onslaught / 034 Excalibur v1 #102.cbr
    32 Onslaught / 035 X-Men #057.cbr
    32 Onslaught / 036 Onslaught Epilogue.cbr
    33 Operation Zero Tolerance / 001 The Uncanny X-Men #346.cbr
    33 Operation Zero Tolerance / 002 Generation X #029.cbr
    33 Operation Zero Tolerance / 003 X-Men #066.cbr
    33 Operation Zero Tolerance / 004 Wolverine v1 #115.cbr
    33 Operation Zero Tolerance / 005 The Uncanny X-Men #347.cbr
    33 Operation Zero Tolerance / 006 X-Men #067.cbr
    33 Operation Zero Tolerance / 007 The Uncanny X-Men #348.cbr
    33 Operation Zero Tolerance / 007 X-Men Unlimited #016.cbz
    33 Operation Zero Tolerance / 008 Generation X #030.cbr
    33 Operation Zero Tolerance / 009 Generation X #031.cbr
    33 Operation Zero Tolerance / 010 Wolverine v1 #116.cbr
    33 Operation Zero Tolerance / 011 X-Men #068.cbr
    33 Operation Zero Tolerance / 012 Cable #045.cbz
    33 Operation Zero Tolerance / 013 Cable #046.cbz
    33 Operation Zero Tolerance / 014 Cable #047.cbr
    33 Operation Zero Tolerance / 015 X-Force #069.cbr
    33 Operation Zero Tolerance / 016 X-Force #070.cbr
    33 Operation Zero Tolerance / 017 X-Man #030.cbr
    33 Operation Zero Tolerance / 018 Wolverine v1 #117.cbr
    33 Operation Zero Tolerance / 019 The Uncanny X-Men #349.cbr
    33 Operation Zero Tolerance / 020 X-Men #069.cbr
    33 Operation Zero Tolerance / 021 Wolverine v1 #118.cbr
    33 Operation Zero Tolerance / 022 The Uncanny X-Men #350.cbr
    33 Operation Zero Tolerance / 023 What If v2 106 ..The X-Men Condemned Gambit To Death.cbr
    33 Operation Zero Tolerance / 024 X-Men #070.cbr
    33 Operation Zero Tolerance / 025 Spider-Man - The Venom Agenda.cbr
    34 Heroes Reborn / Avengers v2 #001.cbr
    34 Heroes Reborn / Avengers v2 #002.cbr
    34 Heroes Reborn / Avengers v2 #003.cbr
    34 Heroes Reborn / Avengers v2 #004.cbr
    34 Heroes Reborn / Avengers v2 #005.cbr
    34 Heroes Reborn / Avengers v2 #006.cbr
    34 Heroes Reborn / Avengers v2 #007.cbr
    34 Heroes Reborn / Avengers v2 #008.cbr
    34 Heroes Reborn / Avengers v2 #009.cbr
    34 Heroes Reborn / Avengers v2 #010.cbr
    34 Heroes Reborn / Avengers v2 #011.cbr
    34 Heroes Reborn / Avengers v2 #012.cbr
    34 Heroes Reborn / Avengers v2 #013.cbr
    34 Heroes Reborn / Captain America v2 #001.cbz
    34 Heroes Reborn / Captain America v2 #002.cbz
    34 Heroes Reborn / Captain America v2 #003.cbz
    34 Heroes Reborn / Captain America v2 #004.cbz
    34 Heroes Reborn / Captain America v2 #005.cbz
    34 Heroes Reborn / Captain America v2 #006.cbz
    34 Heroes Reborn / Captain America v2 #007.cbz
    34 Heroes Reborn / Captain America v2 #008.cbz
    34 Heroes Reborn / Captain America v2 #009.cbz
    34 Heroes Reborn / Captain America v2 #010.cbz
    34 Heroes Reborn / Captain America v2 #011.cbz
    34 Heroes Reborn / Captain America v2 #012.cbz
    34 Heroes Reborn / Captain America v2 #013.cbz
    34 Heroes Reborn / Fantastic Four v2 #001.cbr
    34 Heroes Reborn / Fantastic Four v2 #002.cbr
    34 Heroes Reborn / Fantastic Four v2 #003.cbr
    34 Heroes Reborn / Fantastic Four v2 #004.cbr
    34 Heroes Reborn / Fantastic Four v2 #005.cbr
    34 Heroes Reborn / Fantastic Four v2 #006.cbr
    34 Heroes Reborn / Fantastic Four v2 #007.cbr
    34 Heroes Reborn / Fantastic Four v2 #008.cbr
    34 Heroes Reborn / Fantastic Four v2 #009.cbr
    34 Heroes Reborn / Fantastic Four v2 #010.cbr
    34 Heroes Reborn / Fantastic Four v2 #011.cbr
    34 Heroes Reborn / Fantastic Four v2 #012.cbr
    34 Heroes Reborn / Fantastic Four v2 #013.cbr
    34 Heroes Reborn / Heroes Reborn #0.5.cbr
    34 Heroes Reborn / Iron Man v2 #001.cbr
    34 Heroes Reborn / Iron Man v2 #002.cbr
    34 Heroes Reborn / Iron Man v2 #003.cbr
    34 Heroes Reborn / Iron Man v2 #004.cbr
    34 Heroes Reborn / Iron Man v2 #005.cbr
    34 Heroes Reborn / Iron Man v2 #006.cbr
    34 Heroes Reborn / Iron Man v2 #007.cbr
    34 Heroes Reborn / Iron Man v2 #008.cbr
    34 Heroes Reborn / Iron Man v2 #009.cbr
    34 Heroes Reborn / Iron Man v2 #010.cbr
    34 Heroes Reborn / Iron Man v2 #011.cbr
    34 Heroes Reborn / Iron Man v2 #012.cbr
    34 Heroes Reborn / Iron Man v2 #013.cbr
    35 Heroes Return / 001 Heroes Reborn - The Return #001.cbz
    35 Heroes Return / 002 Heroes Reborn - The Return #002.cbz
    35 Heroes Return / 003 Heroes Reborn - The Return #003.cbz
    35 Heroes Return / 004 Heroes Reborn - The Return #004.cbz
    36 Apocalypse The Twelve / 001 The Uncanny X-Men #376.cbr
    36 Apocalypse The Twelve / 002 Cable #075.cbr
    36 Apocalypse The Twelve / 003 X-Man #059.cbr
    36 Apocalypse The Twelve / 004 X-Men #096.cbz
    36 Apocalypse The Twelve / 005 Wolverine v1 #146.cbr
    36 Apocalypse The Twelve / 006 Wolverine v1 #147.cbr
    36 Apocalypse The Twelve / 007 X-Man #060.cbr
    36 Apocalypse The Twelve / 008 The Uncanny X-Men #377.cbr
    36 Apocalypse The Twelve / 009 Cable #076.cbr
    36 Apocalypse The Twelve / 010 X-Men #097.cbz
    36 Apocalypse The Twelve / 011 Uncanny X-Men Annual 1999.cbr
    37 Contest of Champions II / Contest of Champions II #001.cbr
    37 Contest of Champions II / Contest of Champions II #002.cbr
    37 Contest of Champions II / Contest of Champions II #003.cbr
    37 Contest of Champions II / Contest of Champions II #004.cbr
    37 Contest of Champions II / Contest of Champions II #005.cbr
    38 Avengers Forever / Avengers Forever #001.cbr
    38 Avengers Forever / Avengers Forever #002.cbr
    38 Avengers Forever / Avengers Forever #003.cbr
    38 Avengers Forever / Avengers Forever #004.cbr
    38 Avengers Forever / Avengers Forever #005.cbr
    38 Avengers Forever / Avengers Forever #006.cbr
    38 Avengers Forever / Avengers Forever #007.cbr
    38 Avengers Forever / Avengers Forever #008.cbr
    38 Avengers Forever / Avengers Forever #009.cbr
    38 Avengers Forever / Avengers Forever #010.cbr
    38 Avengers Forever / Avengers Forever #011.cbr
    38 Avengers Forever / Avengers Forever #012.cbr
    39 Maximum Security / 01 Maximum Security 00 Dangerous Planet.cbr
    39 Maximum Security / 02 Maximum Security 01.cbr
    39 Maximum Security / 03 Avengers Infinity 04.cbr
    39 Maximum Security / 04 Thor v2 030.cbr
    39 Maximum Security / 05 The Uncanny X-Men #387.cbr
    39 Maximum Security / 06 Amazing Spider-Man v2 024.cbr
    39 Maximum Security / 07 Black Panther v2 025.cbr
    39 Maximum Security / 08 Iron Man v3 035.cbr
    39 Maximum Security / 09 Maximum Security 02.cbr
    39 Maximum Security / 10 Captain America v3 036.cbr
    39 Maximum Security / 11 Captain Marvel V3 012.cbr
    39 Maximum Security / 12 Bishop - The Last X-Man 15.cbr
    39 Maximum Security / 13 Incredible Hulk v3 021.cbr
    39 Maximum Security / 14 Peter Parker Spiderman V2 024.cbr
    39 Maximum Security / 15 Thunderbolts 045.cbr
    39 Maximum Security / 16 X-Men 107.cbr
    39 Maximum Security / 18 Gambit 023.cbr
    39 Maximum Security / 19 Marvel Knights 06.cbr
    39 Maximum Security / 20 X-Men Unlimited #029.cbr
    39 Maximum Security / 21 Avengers v3 035.cbr
    39 Maximum Security / 21 Maximum Security 03.cbr
    39 Maximum Security / 24 Cable #085.cbr
    39 Maximum Security / 25 Cable #086.cbr
    40 The Kang Dynasty / Avengers v3 #041.cbr
    40 The Kang Dynasty / Avengers v3 #042.cbr
    40 The Kang Dynasty / Avengers v3 #043.cbr
    40 The Kang Dynasty / Avengers v3 #044.cbr
    40 The Kang Dynasty / Avengers v3 #045.cbr
    40 The Kang Dynasty / Avengers v3 #046.cbr
    40 The Kang Dynasty / Avengers v3 #047.cbr
    40 The Kang Dynasty / Avengers v3 #048.cbz
    40 The Kang Dynasty / Avengers v3 #049.cbr
    40 The Kang Dynasty / Avengers v3 #050.cbr
    40 The Kang Dynasty / Avengers v3 #051.cbr
    40 The Kang Dynasty / Avengers v3 #052.cbr
    40 The Kang Dynasty / Avengers v3 #053.cbr
    40 The Kang Dynasty / Avengers v3 #054.cbr
    40 The Kang Dynasty / Avengers v3 #055.cbr
    41 Infinity Abyss / Infinity Abyss (1 of 6).cbz
    41 Infinity Abyss / Infinity Abyss (2 of 6).cbz
    41 Infinity Abyss / Infinity Abyss (3 of 6).cbz
    41 Infinity Abyss / Infinity Abyss (4 of 6).cbz
    41 Infinity Abyss / Infinity Abyss (5 of 6).cbz
    41 Infinity Abyss / Infinity Abyss (6 of 6).cbz
    42 Avengers Disassembled / Avengers Disassembled 01 - Iron Man #84.cbr
    42 Avengers Disassembled / Avengers Disassembled 02 - Spectacular Spider-Man #15.cbr
    42 Avengers Disassembled / Avengers Disassembled 03 - Thor #80.cbr
    42 Avengers Disassembled / Avengers Disassembled 04 - Iron Man #85.cbr
    42 Avengers Disassembled / Avengers Disassembled 05 - Spectacular Spider-Man #16.cbr
    42 Avengers Disassembled / Avengers Disassembled 06 - Thor #81.cbr
    42 Avengers Disassembled / Avengers Disassembled 07 - Avengers #500.cbr
    42 Avengers Disassembled / Avengers Disassembled 08 - Captain America & The Falcon #05.cbr
    42 Avengers Disassembled / Avengers Disassembled 09 - Captain America #29.cbr
    42 Avengers Disassembled / Avengers Disassembled 10 - Iron Man #86.cbr
    42 Avengers Disassembled / Avengers Disassembled 11 - Thor #82.cbr
    42 Avengers Disassembled / Avengers Disassembled 12 - Spectacular Spider-Man #17.cbr
    42 Avengers Disassembled / Avengers Disassembled 14 - Avengers #501.cbr
    42 Avengers Disassembled / Avengers Disassembled 15 - Captain America & The Falcon #06.cbr
    42 Avengers Disassembled / Avengers Disassembled 16 - Captain America #30.cbr
    42 Avengers Disassembled / Avengers Disassembled 17 - Fantastic Four #517.cbr
    42 Avengers Disassembled / Avengers Disassembled 18 - Iron Man #87.cbr
    42 Avengers Disassembled / Avengers Disassembled 19 - Thor #83.cbr
    42 Avengers Disassembled / Avengers Disassembled 20 - Spectacular Spider-Man #18.cbr
    42 Avengers Disassembled / Avengers Disassembled 21 - Avengers #502.cbr
    42 Avengers Disassembled / Avengers Disassembled 22 - Captain America & The Falcon #07.cbr
    42 Avengers Disassembled / Avengers Disassembled 23 - Captain America #31.cbr
    42 Avengers Disassembled / Avengers Disassembled 24 - Fantastic Four #518.cbr
    42 Avengers Disassembled / Avengers Disassembled 25 - Iron Man #88.cbr
    42 Avengers Disassembled / Avengers Disassembled 26 - Thor #84.cbr
    42 Avengers Disassembled / Avengers Disassembled 27 - Spectacular Spider-Man #19.cbr
    42 Avengers Disassembled / Avengers Disassembled 28 - Avengers #503.cbr
    42 Avengers Disassembled / Avengers Disassembled 29 - Captain America #32.cbr
    42 Avengers Disassembled / Avengers Disassembled 30 - Fantastic Four #519.cbr
    42 Avengers Disassembled / Avengers Disassembled 31 - Iron Man #89.cbr
    42 Avengers Disassembled / Avengers Disassembled 32 - Thor #85.cbr
    42 Avengers Disassembled / Avengers Disassembled 33 - Spectacular Spider-Man #20.cbr
    42 Avengers Disassembled / Avengers Disassembled 34 - Avengers - Finale.cbr
    43 Enemy of the State / Wolverine v3 #020.cbr
    43 Enemy of the State / Wolverine v3 #021.cbr
    43 Enemy of the State / Wolverine v3 #022.cbr
    43 Enemy of the State / Wolverine v3 #023.cbr
    43 Enemy of the State / Wolverine v3 #024.cbr
    43 Enemy of the State / Wolverine v3 #025.cbr
    43 Enemy of the State / Wolverine v3 #026.cbr
    43 Enemy of the State / Wolverine v3 #027.cbr
    43 Enemy of the State / Wolverine v3 #028.cbr
    43 Enemy of the State / Wolverine v3 #029.cbr
    43 Enemy of the State / Wolverine v3 #030.cbr
    43 Enemy of the State / Wolverine v3 #031.cbr
    44 Winter Soldier / Captain America 001.cbr
    44 Winter Soldier / Captain America 002.cbr
    44 Winter Soldier / Captain America 003.cbr
    44 Winter Soldier / Captain America 004.cbr
    44 Winter Soldier / Captain America 005.cbr
    44 Winter Soldier / Captain America 006.cbr
    44 Winter Soldier / Captain America 007.cbr
    44 Winter Soldier / Captain America 008.cbr
    44 Winter Soldier / Captain America 009.cbr
    44 Winter Soldier / Captain America 011.cbr
    44 Winter Soldier / Captain America 012.cbr
    44 Winter Soldier / Captain America 013.cbr
    44 Winter Soldier / Captain America 014.cbr
    45 Fury's Secret War / 001 New Avengers 001 Directors Cut.cbr
    45 Fury's Secret War / 002 New Avengers 002.cbr
    45 Fury's Secret War / 003 New Avengers 003.cbr
    45 Fury's Secret War / 004 Secret War III 1 Commemorative Cover.cbr
    45 Fury's Secret War / 005 Secret War III 2.cbr
    45 Fury's Secret War / 006 Secret War III 3.cbr
    45 Fury's Secret War / 007 Secret War - From The Files Of Nick Fury.cbz
    45 Fury's Secret War / 008 Secret War III 4.cbr
    45 Fury's Secret War / 009 Secret War III 5.cbr
    45 Fury's Secret War / 014 New Avengers 004.cbr
    45 Fury's Secret War / 015 New Avengers 005.cbr
    45 Fury's Secret War / 016 New Avengers 006.cbr
    46 Breakout / New Avengers 001 Directors Cut.cbr
    46 Breakout / New Avengers 002.cbr
    46 Breakout / New Avengers 003.cbr
    46 Breakout / New Avengers 004.cbr
    46 Breakout / New Avengers 005.cbr
    46 Breakout / New Avengers 006.cbr
    47 House of M / 01 - House of M 01.cbr
    47 House of M / 02 - House of M 02.cbr
    47 House of M / 03 - The Pulse - House Of M Special 01.cbr
    47 House of M / 04 - Captain America V5 010.cbr
    47 House of M / 05 - New Thunderbolts 011.cbr
    47 House of M / 06 - Black Panther v4 07.cbr
    47 House of M / 07 - Incredible Hulk v3 083.cbr
    47 House of M / 08 - Incredible Hulk v3 084.cbr
    47 House of M / 09 - Incredible Hulk V3 085.cbr
    47 House of M / 10 - Incredible Hulk v3 086.cbr
    47 House of M / 11 - Fantastic Four - House of M 01.cbr
    47 House of M / 12 - Fantastic Four - House of M 02.cbr
    47 House of M / 13 - Fantastic Four- House of M 03.cbr
    47 House of M / 14 - Iron man - House of M 01.cbr
    47 House of M / 15 - Iron Man - House of M 02.cbr
    47 House of M / 16 - Iron Man - House of M 03.cbr
    47 House of M / 17 - House of M 03.cbr
    47 House of M / 18 - Spider-Man - House of M 01.cbr
    47 House of M / 19 - Spider-Man - House of M 02.cbr
    47 House of M / 20 - Spider-Man - House of M 03.cbr
    47 House of M / 21 - Spider-Man - House of M 04.cbr
    47 House of M / 22 - Spider-Man - House of M 05.cbr
    47 House of M / 23 - Cable Deadpool 17.cbr
    47 House of M / 24 - Exiles 069.cbr
    47 House of M / 25 - Exiles 070.cbr
    47 House of M / 26 - Exiles 071.cbr
    47 House of M / 27 - Wolverine v3 033.cbr
    47 House of M / 28 - Wolverine v3 034.cbr
    47 House of M / 29 - Wolverine v3 035.cbr
    47 House of M / 30 - House of M 04.cbr
    47 House of M / 31 - House of M 05.cbr
    47 House of M / 32 - The Pulse 10.cbr
    47 House of M / 33 - Uncanny X-Men 462.cbr
    47 House of M / 34 - Uncanny X-Men 463.cbr
    47 House of M / 35 - Uncanny X-Men 464.cbr
    47 House of M / 36 - Uncanny X-Men 465.cbr
    47 House of M / 37 - House of M 06.cbr
    47 House of M / 38 - House of M 07.cbr
    47 House of M / 39 - New X-Men - Academy X 016.cbr
    47 House of M / 40 - New X-Men - Academy X 017.cbr
    47 House of M / 41 - New X-Men - Academy X 018.cbr
    47 House of M / 42 - New X-Men - Academy X 019.cbr
    47 House of M / 43 - Mutopia X 01.cbr
    47 House of M / 44 - Mutopia X 02.cbr
    47 House of M / 45 - Mutopia X 03.cbr
    47 House of M / 46 - Mutopia X 04.cbr
    47 House of M / 47 - House of M 08.cbr
    47 House of M / 48 - Secrets of the House of M.cbr
    47 House of M / 49 - House of M Sketchbook.cbr
    47 House of M / 50 - Giant-Size Ms. Marvel 01.cbr
    47 House of M / Prelude to House of M / Excalibur v3 010 (2005) (Team-DCP).cbr
    47 House of M / Prelude to House of M / Excalibur v3 011 (2005) (CaptainMarvel-DCP).cbr
    47 House of M / Prelude to House of M / Excalibur v3 012 (2005) (Jormungand-DCP).cbr
    47 House of M / Prelude to House of M / Excalibur v3 013 (2005) (Team-DCP).cbr
    47 House of M / Prelude to House of M / Excalibur v3 014 (2005) (Legacy-DCP).cbr
    48 Decimation / 01 Decimation - House of M - The Day After.cbr
    48 Decimation / 02 Mutopia X 05.cbr
    48 Decimation / 03 Son Of M 01.cbr
    48 Decimation / 04 Son of M 02.cbr
    48 Decimation / 05 Son of M 03.cbr
    48 Decimation / 06 Son of M 04.cbr
    48 Decimation / 07 Son of M 05.cbr
    48 Decimation / 08 Son of M 06.cbr
    48 Decimation / 09 X-Men - The 198 Files.cbr
    48 Decimation / 10 Wolverine v3 036.cbr
    48 Decimation / 11 Wolverine v3 037.cbr
    48 Decimation / 12 Wolverine v3 038.cbr
    48 Decimation / 13 Wolverine v3 039.cbr
    48 Decimation / 14 Wolverine v3 040.cbr
    49 Planet Hulk / 01 Planet Hulk prequel Fantastic Four 533.cbr
    49 Planet Hulk / 02 Planet Hulk prequel Fantastic Four 534.cbr
    49 Planet Hulk / 03 Planet Hulk prequel Fantastic Four 535.cbr
    49 Planet Hulk / 04 New Avengers - Illuminati Special.cbr
    49 Planet Hulk / 05 Peace in Our Time Incredible Hulk v3 088.cbr
    49 Planet Hulk / 06 Peace in Our Time Incredible Hulk v3 089.cbr
    49 Planet Hulk / 07 Peace in Our Time Incredible Hulk v3 090.cbr
    49 Planet Hulk / 08 Peace in Our Time Incredible Hulk v3 091.cbr
    49 Planet Hulk / 09 Exile Incredible Hulk v3 092.cbr
    49 Planet Hulk / 10 Exile Incredible Hulk v3 093.cbr
    49 Planet Hulk / 11 Exile Incredible Hulk v3 094.cbr
    49 Planet Hulk / 12 Exile Incredible Hulk v3 095.cbr
    49 Planet Hulk / 13 Giant Size Hulk 01.cbr
    49 Planet Hulk / 14 Planet Hulk - Gladiator Guidebook.cbr
    49 Planet Hulk / 15 Anarchy Incredible Hulk v3 096.cbr
    49 Planet Hulk / 16 Anarchy Incredible Hulk v3 097.cbr
    49 Planet Hulk / 17 Anarchy Incredible Hulk v3 098.cbr
    49 Planet Hulk / 18 Anarchy Incredible Hulk v3 099.cbr
    49 Planet Hulk / 19 Allegiance Incredible Hulk v3 100.cbr
    49 Planet Hulk / 20 Allegiance Incredible Hulk v3 101.cbr
    49 Planet Hulk / 21 Allegiance Incredible Hulk v3 102.cbr
    49 Planet Hulk / 22 Allegiance Incredible Hulk v3 103.cbr
    49 Planet Hulk / 23 Armageddon Incredible Hulk 104.cbr
    49 Planet Hulk / 24 Armageddon Incredible Hulk v3 105.cbr
    49 Planet Hulk / Planet Hulk (Checklist Promo Card).cbr
    50 The Collective / The New Avengers 16.cbr
    50 The Collective / The New Avengers 17.cbr
    50 The Collective / The New Avengers 18.cbr
    50 The Collective / The New Avengers 19.cbr
    50 The Collective / The New Avengers 20.cbr
    51 Annihilation / 01 - Drax the Destroyer 01.cbr
    51 Annihilation / 02 - Drax the Destroyer 02.cbr
    51 Annihilation / 03 - Drax the Destroyer 03.cbr
    51 Annihilation / 04 - Drax the Destroyer 04.cbr
    51 Annihilation / 05 - Annihilation - Prologue 01.cbr
    51 Annihilation / 06 - Annihilation - Silver Surfer 01.cbr
    51 Annihilation / 07 - Annihilation - Super Skrull 01.cbr
    51 Annihilation / 08 - Annihilation - Nova 01.cbr
    51 Annihilation / 09 - Annihilation Ronan 01.cbr
    51 Annihilation / 10 - Annihilation Silver Surfer 02.cbr
    51 Annihilation / 11 - Annihilation - Super Skrull 02.cbr
    51 Annihilation / 12 - Annihilation - Nova 02.cbr
    51 Annihilation / 13 - Annihilation Ronan 02.cbr
    51 Annihilation / 14 - Annihilation - Silver Surfer 03.cbr
    51 Annihilation / 15 - Annihilation - Super Skrull 03.cbr
    51 Annihilation / 16 - Annihilation - Nova 03.cbr
    51 Annihilation / 17 - Annihilation - Ronan 03.cbr
    51 Annihilation / 18 - Annihilation - Silver Surfer 04.cbr
    51 Annihilation / 19 - Annihilation - Super Skrull 04.cbr
    51 Annihilation / 20 - Annihalation - Nova 04.cbr
    51 Annihilation / 21 - Annihilation - Ronan 04.cbr
    51 Annihilation / 22 - Annihilation - The Nova Corps Files.cbr
    51 Annihilation / 23 - Annihilation 01.cbr
    51 Annihilation / 24 - Annihilation 02.cbr
    51 Annihilation / 25 - Annihilation 03.cbr
    51 Annihilation / 26 - Annihilation 04.cbr
    51 Annihilation / 27 - Annihilation 05.cbr
    51 Annihilation / 28 - Annihilation 06.cbr
    51 Annihilation / 29 - Annihilation Saga.cbr
    51 Annihilation / 30 - Annihilation - Heralds of Galactus 01.cbr
    51 Annihilation / 31 - Annihilation - Heralds of Galactus 02.cbr
    51 Annihilation / 32 - Nova v4 01.cbr
    52 Road to Civil War / 001- The New Avengers Illuminati.cbr
    52 Road to Civil War / 002- Fantastic Four 536.cbr
    52 Road to Civil War / 003- Fantastic Four 537.cbr
    52 Road to Civil War / 004- Amazing Spider-Man v2 529.cbr
    52 Road to Civil War / 005- Amazing Spider-Man v2 530.cbr
    52 Road to Civil War / 006- Amazing Spider-Man v2 531.cbr
    52 Road to Civil War / 007- Civil War Opening Shot Sketchbook.cbr
    53 Civil War / 001 Civil War 01.cbr
    53 Civil War / 002 Marvel Spotlight.cbr
    53 Civil War / 003 She-Hulk 08.cbr
    53 Civil War / 004 Wolverine v3 042.cbr
    53 Civil War / 005 Amazing Spider-Man 532.cbr
    53 Civil War / 006 Civil War - Frontline 01.cbr
    53 Civil War / 007 X-Factor v2 08.cbr
    53 Civil War / 008 Daily Bugle - Wednesday July 19, 2006.cbr
    53 Civil War / 009 New Avengers 021.cbr
    53 Civil War / 011 Civil War 02.cbr
    53 Civil War / 012 Amazing Spider-Man 533.cbr
    53 Civil War / 013 Civil War - Frontline 02.cbr
    53 Civil War / 014 New Avengers 022.cbr
    53 Civil War / 015 Thunderbolts 103.cbr
    53 Civil War / 016 X-Factor v3 09.cbr
    53 Civil War / 017 Wolverine v3 043.cbr
    53 Civil War / 018 Wolverine v3 044.cbr
    53 Civil War / 019 Civil War - Frontline 03.cbr
    53 Civil War / 020 Thunderbolts 104.cbr
    53 Civil War / 021 Daily Bugle - Wednesday September 27, 2006.cbr
    53 Civil War / 022 Young Avengers & Runaways Civil War 01.cbr
    53 Civil War / 023 Young Avengers & Runaways Civil War 02.cbr
    53 Civil War / 024 Young Avengers & Runaways Civil War 03.cbr
    53 Civil War / 025 Civil War - Frontline 04.cbr
    53 Civil War / 026 Young Avengers & Runaways Civil War 04.cbr
    53 Civil War / 027 Black Panther 18.cbr
    53 Civil War / 028 Fantastic Four 538.cbr
    53 Civil War / 029 Wolverine v3 045.cbr
    53 Civil War / 030 Captain America 022.cbr
    53 Civil War / 031 Heroes for Hire 01.cbr
    53 Civil War / 032 Black Panther v4 019.cbr
    53 Civil War / 033 Cable & Deadpool 030.cbr
    53 Civil War / 034 Civil War Frontline 05.cbr
    53 Civil War / 035 Iron Man 013.cbr
    53 Civil War / 036 Black Panther v4 020.cbr
    53 Civil War / 037 Civil War 03.cbr
    53 Civil War / 038 Civil War 04.cbr
    53 Civil War / 039 Civil War - Frontline 06.cbr
    53 Civil War / 040 Cable Deadpool 031.cbr
    53 Civil War / 041 Civi War - Frontline 07.cbr
    53 Civil War / 042 Cable & Deadpool 032.cbr
    53 Civil War / 043 Amazing Spider-man 534.cbr
    53 Civil War / 044 Fantastic Four 539.cbr
    53 Civil War / 045 Black Panther v4 021.cbr
    53 Civil War / 046 Black Panther v4 022.cbr
    53 Civil War / 047 X-Men Civil War 01.cbr
    53 Civil War / 048 Civil War - Choosing Sides 01.cbr
    53 Civil War / 049 Heroes for hire 02.cbr
    53 Civil War / 050 Iron Man Captain America - Causalties of War.cbr
    53 Civil War / 051 - Incredible Hulk 100.cbr
    53 Civil War / 052 X-Men Civil War 02.cbr
    53 Civil War / 053 X-Men Civil War 03.cbr
    53 Civil War / 054 X-Men Civil War 04.cbr
    53 Civil War / 055 Ms Marvel v2 06.cbr
    53 Civil War / 056 New Avengers 023.cbr
    53 Civil War / 057 Captain America v5 023.cbr
    53 Civil War / 058 New Avengers 024.cbr
    53 Civil War / 059 Civil War - The Return.cbr
    53 Civil War / 060 Ms. Marvel 07.cbr
    53 Civil War / 061 Ms. Marvel 08.cbr
    53 Civil War / 062 Wolverine v3 046.cbr
    53 Civil War / 063 Wolverine v3 047.cbr
    53 Civil War / 064 Blade 05.cbr
    53 Civil War / 065 Black Panther v4 023.cbr
    53 Civil War / 066 Captain America v5 024.cbr
    53 Civil War / 067 Civil War Frontline 08.cbr
    53 Civil War / 068 Black Panther v4 024.cbr
    53 Civil War / 069 Wolverine v3 048.cbr
    53 Civil War / 070 Fantastic Four 540.cbr
    53 Civil War / 071 Amazing Spider-Man 535.cbr
    53 Civil War / 072 Thunderbolts 105.cbr
    53 Civil War / 073 Heroes for Hire v2 03.cbr
    53 Civil War / 074 Civil War 05.cbr
    53 Civil War / 075 Punisher War Journal v2 01.cbr
    53 Civil War / 076 Civil War Frontline 09.cbr
    53 Civil War / 077 Fantastic Four 541.cbr
    53 Civil War / 078 Fantastic Four 542.cbr
    53 Civil War / 079 Civil War - War Crimes 01.cbr
    53 Civil War / 080 Iron Man 14.cbr
    53 Civil War / 081 Amazing Spiderman 536.cbr
    53 Civil War / 082 Moon Knight 07.cbr
    53 Civil War / 083 Amazing Spider-Man 537.cbr
    53 Civil War / 084 Winter Soldier - Winter Kills.cbr
    53 Civil War / 085 Punisher War Journal v2 02.cbr
    53 Civil War / 086 Punisher WarJournal v2 03.cbr
    53 Civil War / 087 Black Panther 25.cbr
    53 Civil War / 089 Moon Knight 08.cbr
    53 Civil War / 090 Moon Knight 009.cbr
    53 Civil War / 091 Moon Knight 010.cbr
    53 Civil War / 092 Civil War 06 of 7.cbr
    53 Civil War / 093 Civil War - Frontline 10.cbr
    53 Civil War / 094 Amazing_Spider-Man_538.cbr
    53 Civil War / 095 Civil War 07.cbr
    53 Civil War / 096 New Avengers 025.cbr
    53 Civil War / 097 Fantastic Four 543.cbr
    53 Civil War / 098 Civil War - Frontline 011.cbr
    53 Civil War / 099 Civil War - Battle Damage Report.cbr
    53 Civil War / 100 Iron Man v4 015.cbr
    53 Civil War / 101 Captain America v5 025.cbr
    53 Civil War / 102 Civil War - The Confession 01.cbr
    53 Civil War / 103 Civil War - The Initiative 01.cbr
    53 Civil War / 104 Marvel Spotlight - Civil War - Aftermath.cbr
    53 Civil War / Specials / Civil Wars Files.cbr
    53 Civil War / Specials / Wizard 182 (Civil War Special Report).cbr
    53 Civil War / Specials / Wizard 184 Civil War Report.cbr
    54 Silent War / Silent War 01.cbr
    54 Silent War / Silent War 02.cbr
    54 Silent War / Silent War 03.cbr
    54 Silent War / Silent War 04.cbr
    54 Silent War / Silent War 05.cbr
    54 Silent War / Silent War 06.cbr
    55 The Initiative / 01 Fallen Son - The Death of Captain America 01.cbr
    55 The Initiative / 02 Fallen Son - The Death of Captain America 02.cbr
    55 The Initiative / 03 Fallen Son - The Death of Captain America 03.cbr
    55 The Initiative / 04 Fallen Son - The Death of Captain America 04.cbr
    55 The Initiative / 05 Fallen Son - The Death of Captain America 05.cbr
    55 The Initiative / 06 Fallen Son - Daily Bugle Special.cbr
    55 The Initiative / 07 Avengers - The Initiative 01.cbr
    55 The Initiative / 08 Avengers - The Initiative 02.cbr
    55 The Initiative / 09 Avengers - The Initiative 03.cbr
    55 The Initiative / 10 Thunderbolts 110.cbr
    55 The Initiative / 11 Thunderbolts 111.cbr
    55 The Initiative / 12 Thunderbolts 112.cbr
    55 The Initiative / 13 Thunderbolts 113.cbr
    55 The Initiative / 14 Thunderbolts 114.cbr
    55 The Initiative / 15 Thunderbolts 115.cbr
    55 The Initiative / 16 Ms. Marvel v2 013.cbr
    55 The Initiative / 17 Ms. Marvel v2 014.cbr
    55 The Initiative / 18 Ms. Marvel v2 015.cbr
    55 The Initiative / 19 Ms. Marvel v2 016.cbr
    55 The Initiative / 20 Ms. Marvel v2 017.cbr
    55 The Initiative / 21 Nova 02.cbr
    55 The Initiative / 22 Nova 03.cbr
    55 The Initiative / 28 Omega Flight 01.cbr
    55 The Initiative / 29 Omega Flight 02.cbr
    55 The Initiative / 30 Omega Flight 03.cbr
    55 The Initiative / 31 Omega Flight 04.cbr
    55 The Initiative / 32 Omega Flight 05.cbr
    55 The Initiative / 33 Captain America v5 26.cbr
    55 The Initiative / 34 Captain America v5 27.cbr
    55 The Initiative / 35 Captain America v5 28.cbr
    55 The Initiative / 36 Captain America v5 29.cbr
    55 The Initiative / 37 Captain America v5 30.cbr
    55 The Initiative / 38 Black Panther 026.cbr
    55 The Initiative / 39 Fantastic Four 544.cbr
    55 The Initiative / 40 Fantastic Four 545.cbr
    55 The Initiative / 41 Fantastic Four 546.cbr
    55 The Initiative / 42 Black Panther 027.cbr
    55 The Initiative / 43 Black Panther 028.cbr
    55 The Initiative / 44 Black Panther 029.cbr
    55 The Initiative / 45 Black Panther 030.cbr
    55 The Initiative / 46 Fantastic Four 547.cbr
    55 The Initiative / 47 Fantastic Four 548.cbr
    55 The Initiative / 48 Fantastic Four 549.cbr
    55 The Initiative / 49 Fantastic Four 550.cbr
    55 The Initiative / 50 Iron Man v4 016.cbr
    55 The Initiative / 51 Iron Man v4 017.cbr
    55 The Initiative / 52 Iron Man v4 018.cbr
    55 The Initiative / 53 Marvel Spotlight Captain America.cbr
    55 The Initiative / 54 Sub-Mariner 01.cbr
    55 The Initiative / 55 Sub Mariner 02.cbr
    55 The Initiative / 56 Sub-Mariner 03.cbr
    55 The Initiative / 57 Sub-Mariner 04.cbr
    55 The Initiative / 58 sub-mariner 05.cbr
    55 The Initiative / 59 Sub-Mariner 06.cbr
    55 The Initiative / 60 The Order 01.cbr
    55 The Initiative / 61 The Order 02.cbr
    55 The Initiative / 62 The Order 03.cbr
    55 The Initiative / 63 The Order 04.cbr
    55 The Initiative / 64 Punisher War Journal v2 06.cbr
    55 The Initiative / 65 Punisher War Journal v2 07.cbr
    55 The Initiative / 66 Punisher War Journal v2 08.cbr
    55 The Initiative / 67 Punisher War Journal v2 09.cbr
    55 The Initiative / 68 Punisher War Journal v2 10.cbr
    55 The Initiative / 69 Punisher War Journal v2 11.cbr
    55 The Initiative / 70 Mighty Avengers 01.cbr
    55 The Initiative / 71 Mighty Avengers 02.CBR
    55 The Initiative / 72 Mighty Avengers 03.cbr
    55 The Initiative / 73 Mighty Avengers 04.cbr
    55 The Initiative / 74 Mighty Avengers 05.cbr
    55 The Initiative / 75 Mighty Avengers 06.cbr
    55 The Initiative / 76 New Warriors 01.cbr
    55 The Initiative / 77 New Warriors 02.cbr
    55 The Initiative / 78 New Warriors 03.cbr
    55 The Initiative / 79 New Warriors 04.cbr
    55 The Initiative / 80 New Warriors 05.cbr
    55 The Initiative / 81 New Warriors 06.cbr
    55 The Initiative / 82 New Warriors 07.cbr
    55 The Initiative / 83 New Warriors 08.cbr
    55 The Initiative / 84 Moon Knight 011.cbr
    55 The Initiative / 85 Moon Knight 012.cbr
    55 The Initiative / 86 Moon Knight 013.cbr
    56 World War Hulk / 01 World War Hulk Prologue - World_Breaker.cbr
    56 World War Hulk / 02 Incredible Hulk 106.cbr
    56 World War Hulk / 03 World War Hulk 01.cbr
    56 World War Hulk / 04 Incredible Hulk 107.cbr
    56 World War Hulk / 05 Iron Man 019.cbr
    56 World War Hulk / 06 Ghost Rider 012.cbr
    56 World War Hulk / 07 Heroes For Hire 011.cbr
    56 World War Hulk / 08 World War Hulk - X-Men 01.cbr
    56 World War Hulk / 09 World War Hulk - Frontline 01.cbr
    56 World War Hulk / 10 The Irredeemable Ant-Man 010.cbr
    56 World War Hulk / 11 World War Hulk - Gamma Corps 01.cbr
    56 World War Hulk / 12 World War Hulk 02.cbr
    56 World War Hulk / 13 World War Hulk - X-Men 02.cbr
    56 World War Hulk / 14 World War Hulk - Frontline 02.cbr
    56 World War Hulk / 15 Avengers - The Initiative 04.cbr
    56 World War Hulk / 16 Ghost Rider 013.cbr
    56 World War Hulk / 17 Iron Man 020.cbr
    56 World War Hulk / 18 Heroes for Hire 012.cbr
    56 World War Hulk / 19 Incredible Hulk 108.cbr
    56 World War Hulk / 20 World War Hulk 03.cbr
    56 World War Hulk / 21 Marvel Spotlight - World War Hulk.cbr
    56 World War Hulk / 22 World War Hulk - Frontline 03.cbr
    56 World War Hulk / 23 Incredible Hulk 109.cbr
    56 World War Hulk / 24 Avengers - The Initiative 05.cbr
    56 World War Hulk / 25 World War Hulk - Gamma Corps 02.cbr
    56 World War Hulk / 26 World War Hulk - Gamma Files.cbr
    56 World War Hulk / 27 World War Hulk - X-Men 03.cbr
    56 World War Hulk / 28 World War Hulk - Frontline 04.cbr
    56 World War Hulk / 29 Heroes For Hire 013.cbr
    56 World War Hulk / 30 Incredible Hulk 110.cbr
    56 World War Hulk / 31 World War Hulk 04.cbr
    56 World War Hulk / 32 World War Hulk - Gamma Corps 03.cbr
    56 World War Hulk / 33 World War Hulk - Frontline 05.cbr
    56 World War Hulk / 34 Heroes For Hire 014.cbr
    56 World War Hulk / 35 World War Hulk - Gamma Corps 04.cbr
    56 World War Hulk / 36 World War Hulk 05.cbr
    56 World War Hulk / 37 Punisher War Journal 012.cbr
    56 World War Hulk / 38 World War Hulk Frontline 06.cbr
    56 World War Hulk / 39 Heroes For Hire 015.cbr
    56 World War Hulk / 40 Incredible Hulk 111.cbr
    56 World War Hulk / 41 World War Hulk Aftersmash 01.cbr
    56 World War Hulk / 42 What If Planet Hulk 01.cbr
    57 Messiah Complex / 01 x-men messiah complex 01.cbr
    57 Messiah Complex / 02 Uncanny X-Men 492.cbr
    57 Messiah Complex / 03 X-Factor 025.cbr
    57 Messiah Complex / 04 New X-Men 044.cbr
    57 Messiah Complex / 05 X-Men 205.cbr
    57 Messiah Complex / 06 Uncanny_X-Men_493.cbr
    57 Messiah Complex / 07 X-Factor_026.cbr
    57 Messiah Complex / 08 new_x-men 045.cbr
    57 Messiah Complex / 09 X-Men 206.cbr
    57 Messiah Complex / 10 Marvel Spotlight - X-Men - Messiah Complex.cbr
    57 Messiah Complex / 11 X-Men - Messiah_Complex - Mutant_Files.cbr
    57 Messiah Complex / 12 Uncanny X-Men 494.cbr
    57 Messiah Complex / 13 X-Factor 027.cbr
    57 Messiah Complex / 14 New X-Men 046.cbr
    57 Messiah Complex / 15 X-Men 207.cbr
    58 Annihilation Conquest / 00 - Annihilation Conquest Prologue.cbr
    58 Annihilation Conquest / 01 - Wraith #1.cbr
    58 Annihilation Conquest / 02 - Wraith #2.cbr
    58 Annihilation Conquest / 03 - Wraith 03.cbr
    58 Annihilation Conquest / 04 - Wraith 04.cbr
    58 Annihilation Conquest / 05 - Nova 04.cbr
    58 Annihilation Conquest / 06 - Nova 05.cbr
    58 Annihilation Conquest / 07 - Nova 06.cbr
    58 Annihilation Conquest / 08 - Nova 07.cbr
    58 Annihilation Conquest / 09 - Quasar 01.cbr
    58 Annihilation Conquest / 10 - Quasar 02.cbr
    58 Annihilation Conquest / 11 - Quasar 03.cbr
    58 Annihilation Conquest / 12 - Quasar 04.cbr
    58 Annihilation Conquest / 13 - Starlord 01.cbr
    58 Annihilation Conquest / 14 - Starlord 02.cbr
    58 Annihilation Conquest / 15 - Starlord 03.cbz
    58 Annihilation Conquest / 16 - Starlord 04.cbr
    58 Annihilation Conquest / 17 - Annihilation Conquest 01.cbr
    58 Annihilation Conquest / 18 - Annihilation Conquest 02.cbr
    58 Annihilation Conquest / 19 - Annihilation Conquest 03.cbr
    58 Annihilation Conquest / 20 - Annihilation Conquest 04.cbr
    58 Annihilation Conquest / 21 - Annihilation Conquest 05.cbr
    58 Annihilation Conquest / 22 - Annihilation Conquest 06.txt

That lot should last you a while!!!
    Last edited by LuckyTheWonderDog; 06-12-2008 at 06:07 PM.

Click HERE for free mp3 compilations (inc. rare tracks) from:

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...

yeah I saw that also...but that is just too much at once plus I have alot of that stuff already

Peace to the god(zilla) LuckyTheWonderDog's Avatar

I figured it would make for a nice package for the uninitiated. Also, it's really useful to see the order of what went where with regards to the major story arcs.

Click HERE for free mp3 compilations (inc. rare tracks) from:

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for this. This is a great freaking post, I can never keep up with the storylines in comics lol.

aka The Chaotica SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar

Thank You For The Dark Knight Returns And Strikes Material Appreciate It