Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official Poetry Thread

Default Re: The Official Poetry Thread

Blue Thought Process (One Love)

Sunshine on my mind to light to the insight i write to recite this poem to you.
    So you may have a clue when you due what to do when they come for you.
    Who?
    The ones with the power searchin for the money to gain the respect of the people who care....about what they ware
    about people who care... to whom they pair
    about people who care... not to share
    thoughts and cloud out your theories.
    The beginning of top hat conspiracies.
    Stay leary. Hold on to your thoughts
    and remember your soul cannot be bought.
    Stay true always look back
    cause one day you may wanna come back.
    Thats a fact youngin and i ain't tryin to tell you. I'm tryin to guide you
    to think for you and DO what you should do.
    Add it up 2 and 2 get 4
    think about who this is really better for.
    cause once you walk out that door you may just wanna come back through that door.
    Take your time...think alittle more.
    Thats WHAT THE FUCK your brain is for.
    Don't be caught as a corporate whore.
    Cause they will fuck you till your ass is sore.
    And then your back at the door except there ain't no "welcome mat" here no more.
    Cause what they want they try to force
    but youngin as people we gotta stay on course and feed the soure
    of our city which is us the people
    who gotta rise above the evil
    just to stay equal...One love ya'll, One Love

"Mother is the name of GOD on the lips and hearts of all children" - The Crow

"lyrics you cant even figure yet, i came here to smoke a donut and eat a cigeratte" - warcloud

Further

" How had come to its position, and knew that done nothing during this while, for only was the other, trying to comprehend taking place, experienced the effects now shown weakness, yet must proceed within, only getting the desired feeling, as is supposed soon would be departed and did not need to mention, only communicated with the neccessary, this signified the failure to inact upon actions planned, with the earths force changing in gradual momentum, yes all was placed with the heavens watch, drawn towards the source, wanted to be able to always give at will, but is the type that has taken, now to a new part, that others render inconceiveable, each known and have to be given the signal, to consider others as actions tend to become impulsive, always to cheerish ones presence, only need to see the real, giving off reflex actions that have been patterned, kept as have to accomplish things, the vast planets own ventures, not for others to later believe in but the process of all things that are natural, why reasons had to be named to be given acceptance, waiting until all is set, having to get the proper type of certification, and know from the personal choiced voice, which was the original that those watched, the connection always being there, that now notice most that wanted to know even in depth, but could only take the amount".

-Familiar Vegetable-

Summer Rain…

Never thought i'd see the smiles again, the light again,

never thought i'd see the summer rain... like

a, breath of fresh air after sufforcating all throught the midnight

hour. like a hundred acre would with passion in disguise!

Summer rain, tell me, will you fall again...

and again and again, oh so easily its rhythm flows gently like

the Nile meets the Jordan, an unexplainable reality forbidden

by fantasy realistically formed to open to new ideas -> ideas

harboured by minds that oh so, easily flow gently again and

again and again and we laughed and we sighed as we smiled

and we stared over and over...

and over and over this pitter patter pitifully pattering

over the plains of passion and all we can do is play and play

and play...

play like the young minds of an unconstructed playground,

swinging on the branches of... innocence,

copywritten smile on the lovechild's playful

face, as he plays and he laughs and he sighs as he smiles

and we stare over and over and again and again...

summer rain triggered a rainbow of hopes and dreams that

leads into a stream that seems that my heart is being

captured by your being...
    .Roze

-Familiar Vegetable-

Quote Originally Posted by Legato
    when i sit and stare at you all i can think of is how i never see you.
    Your body covered from head to to with make up, jewerly and designer clothes.
    when i undress you to make love tattoos of jail bars surrounded by butterflys hide your soul.
    inching my hands over your body from your breasts to your toes trying to get a feel of the real, the untainted beauty that i see so deep withing your eye's the sames eye's that i wipe tears from at night when you cry. everyday is a new day so everyday can bring a fresh approach to life. and as we open our eye's to the sunrise open yourself to me and let me inside.

bong bong.
    feeling this... imagery is amazing, and so is the language...
    i just had to say that.

peace.
    .Roze

Magnitude

" Though seemed as revealed, all that could have been spoken, with only reflecting what they are, a procession of actions depth and belief was bleak, traced that what went back, how did they expect to be taken, after all had collapsed with no intensions, others that had experienced whilst leading towards, yet accepted each moment for what it was, continued the tasks set before as the heavens forbid what was out of cycle, there was no blame yet that one had done it all, for within the time that had ticked to many dieing, repeated matters that needed no questions, and survival was still amongst with this earth, that they thought once they were alone, days having past from vast proclamations such as those, that led many how others set what they had become used to, still persued and enjoyed the normal combat, many things left to be maintained, some did not fully mean, just thinking for put towards that occasion, needing not to take rapid actions for are not in harmony, how those that had come to know more of that placed, given the chance to their own centre, all to find its proper position as the distant amongst".

Truths

" What seemed done, as they had only created what was not there, other actions where in their own purpose, how all seemed connected knowing that was to be imposed, though many had tried to receive, with only noticing their different aspects, was trying to give an escape route, for had a written grip that needed no explaining, now witnessed the agony, still had to tread on, with only the path that was one, saw different things, and still the essence was always there, both had chosen what was seen, many that tried not to know, the difference had to be taken, how others cheerished the potential, with the irritance that had begun to occur, trying very hard to get to know more, as was the gradual process of all things that where in cycle, many had stumbled on what they did not expect, which was exempted,and had to be accepted for what it represented, only to take care, as the distance inflicted its own distaste, yet had been fixed upon for a great while, not to be spoiled, whilst the smoke was suspended drifting continuously, those that had to be given their desired effect, now had to be implicated in various ways, yes and knew but kept very quiet, as inflicted was to manifest all, and continued to serve heaven".

Images

" There is no time to mess around, as all have showed their true purpose, just to bring towards their own attention so can inact as they wish, but now all that which has stopped, going to be more lethal than stealth, have to keep to the normal ways, not getting twisted towards what is irrelevant, and those that thought was all used to the proceedings, will only discover the change of things, the living that are heartless, experiencing what had not yet and had a gentle tongue as social discussions prolonged the friendships past, with many not giving a damn, yet seems to always come back, and thats how they keep thinking, sending prayers that they always hope for, not being able to save themself and help each other, now caught in actions lost to the path of heaven, but we keep in pattern and is no more for others, what was difficult, as they begin to know the difference, and nothing was to ever be changed, for was supposed to be done long before, suspended in realities quest to misled others".

Imagine

" Taking actions that have to reveal the pain of anothers outcries, how we must tend to what should be concerned, most patterns getting contracted with their limited value, the difference would not be able to accomplish anything, that would be of help, having to create a central place for lost beings, that they would dwell amongst, captured at a certain point in the universe, the earth was then formed from substance and matter, with all beings having centred their elements to give immense purpose, from then being able to generate within itself, others were placed so could notice their wrong, many distructed themself from this and got engulfed with the patterns of the worldly system, that had become permanent, for the difference was recycling lives, always having to get a new one, and there were those of the first kind, that had started the cycle witnessed to this day, as all kinds had to test the strength of struggle, the reward which was survival, though become possessed with what was not, yet notice how simple it is to convert from the one path".

Progeny

" Other decisions had been made, what others later experenced, and those that had been likened to what was not, getting to know better with different explanations, all could have taken its course, but had to change to fully comprehend, taken back to past actions, with patterns that later showed their cycle, which could be appreciated, how would use one continued developing others with that in mind, split with its own varied effect, noticing some of past conclusions, for at the time was differed, did not give much attention to the occured situations, now with most participated, yet had been real so the true concern is not openly known, yes and know the mystic amongst its atmosphere, the beginning had its difficulty, willed to get better, now the chosen getting closer, other things had to be organized soon, and are honestly wanted, but is to keep the constant communication so others varied resistance would have no great strength, often displaced for had to be left not having a clue of the proceedings, for was the only one that could change the present position, trying to get proper, and seemed to be getting more similar, had talked to those for a long period which had its circumstances, but was natural to be able to control, yet very used to consuming the surroundings, before not knowing that this was one path, all things that must be manifested as one to proceed and prevail".

Suggested

" When music was before, vast civilizations had not been formed, creation having not yet existed, many worlds with their distructive state, going past within the relm of the forgotten that reigned, now confined to their domain, by strengthened beings that had opposed, yes and they must still exist and create their own becomings, how truth hurt now having been hidden, those that survive through other creatures, and can dwell with all that is to be upon, for they where elements of those past creators that had lost appreciation by many for them, the actions that others supposed, as those that tried to be amongst, not part of that kind, what was imposed did not have to force others without the pure intentions that have been placed, why should they ever remember but they still keep coming back, though had to purposely take the advantage of those before the first known beings within existence, as they watch what is in occurance, knowledge that revolves within the ancients that can be remembered, what had been taken as was the effect of those that had been in process, the cycles had to be in self protection, doing what is only in the interests to discover these new creations, that had been labelled, and now all knew that had been overcomed for they are those infinitely past that have dwelled before creators of humanities own, and have had their own immortals within the universe, that could have been a pattern of the untimed unknown".

Pc free Poetry

Believe what you want to but im tellin you shhhh listen to the winds message of foreign mutitude of achievments and how you can see this if only you believe in you thats the clue to accomplish anything its all on you magma eruption feed off the hot flow of lifes gravitational pull and relise its not completely holdin you down we all had wings once but as fallen angels we must test ourselves to not depend on clouding items and make due with what we posses call it a Magiver if you will your free child your free run wild lakes mountains valleys cities strollin grass trails to allys from the bricks to the valley fuckin shanana or sally anyone can talley

"lyrics you cant even figure yet, i came here to smoke a donut and eat a cigeratte" - warcloud

Lights Lights shine on me to ignite the Ora Oh so slow but wait the glow growing growing towing forward Darkness expelled to the trenchs to fight battles left at that right on track back to back excellence refreshed on memories of slain fallen angels lost lost no ill hold you i'll do for you what you should have stayed to do in me an army stands two by two so i grow to conquer the midas touch the birth of the golden authour

Relations

" Chosen ways that one tries to reflect their intentions, had to be guided from what continues with, and to inflict what is of no concern, for is the character that has taken, all needed what is only normal, how others had to second question each moment thought, seemed to occupy the present which is supposed to be in action, taking revelations that leave one seeking what is only artificial, but still there remains what had cheerished together, distance having been shed outward, to give general purpose symbols, retracted to seem misled in correction, thus received what had been given, could take it in anyway for was part of the existent, time had progressed, those that left where only to be recognized by their inferior agitations, to partake that wanted various methods to pass on so would be equalled, other things that had to be taken alone, with experiences shown upon the attitude, soon realized what seemed insignificant, was to change the environments entirety".

Refused

" How had longed for so long, the choice seemed to have its effects, the taken had been revealed, but was a waste, only able to keep in a better form, till took the more advantages, for had started in a different type, now is the way, what was to be appreciated, all having been worthless, should not appear to be illusioned, as the real purpose would be witnessed when actions taken, others that knew but left off what could have been, many had to contain their own image, that which had to be done was fulfilled, yet was right to those true in self, that did not have concern and was done for the well being of the moment, now coming to terms and have taken meaning, soon left only to be forgotten, yes and was not to be there, for was to be no sympathy, days that had passed many that where to come, did not really know the purposes, but had to remain in form as all beings dwell amongst heaven, just a process of the patterns placed upon this earth, some seemed to have less meant, but distroyed the memories created, where trying to phase out other things, as its important".

Responses

" Had to keep in the proper way, tastes of different types, were given towards the extent, operating individually as they proceeded with only their own purpose, once was placed would be able to not continue, there was no restoration, as the cycles dissolved with their own existence to distruction, only the lessening of the given length, what others did not know, were given the desired plan, that could not sustain, noticing those that had not been, some revealing their personality, for knew what type it was, would not mess with that, already caught in its own retaliation, yet had started as though was not real, which soon stole the other part of the living, did not want any chances place, with reasons not displayed, now many seem to purpose their own wanting, and were only seeking another path to penetrate ones point, but all had to be equally balanced, what did not worry, and non that formed once thought, all being the real thing, yes and had recognized how one is replaced or not trully known, took the way to endeavour that which was normal, still relating of what could not have done, seeming to be in the proper yet not, always one must be able to recultivate, in new cycles and were still in progress, given the distance to complete all, yes revolved in its centre, for had brought the proper effect, that should be always and had to give some space".