sing your song - I’ll play my position disguised as the devils pawn
    check mate your illicit game, reaching square 8 when evening dawns
    remain queen of my throne, I warned you too, you should’ve known
    game of hearts, you’ll stand alone, already knew I was playing your clone

Ja tu sabes!!

no mind inclined to find nut_end's Avatar

Default Re: The Official Poetry Thread

their minds don't benefit, for the heart thought too

rock from heart when stick with mind the words from mouth to hurt the blind forming no pain in death when know gain is better breath to breathe like alleviate re instate like works of brain where cells can range the gamut making game a slam shut being case is brief though the statements increase like foot notes to headers more post scripts on letters sent like bottles plugged with stoppers unless blow as kettle when drummed by genei inside for eternity or spirit of the century that zeitgeist that might bless showing signs in or not gest like swallow when truth accept the whole wisdom allows for chew with tooth unless cavity provides hole to stumble choke on the facts like to mumble piling geez whiz c'mon no bids knowing the place time person rhyme come bind to intertwine not tain abstain from strain to stain come clean like rain water fall on pane still can't count down the drain the shorts this card retorts be bards like shaking spears not fist they wagging tongues shooting spit really riled to a file grinding down from the nile so ancient when place meant more in terms of dates since formed out the norm standing apart in the storm for head in clouds where shoulders wear shrouds get talking to with stars and walking for the bar raised from the scar for battles fought hard outside the door or behind the eyes taking it to streets without knowing why better ways to act thinking redact the fact that knots fiction through science of diction the jargon in lingo sound smart to sprinkle names or speech like out of time to consider reach where split allegiances makes tongues believe its in power though coward to end their flight snaking after achilles while grems of hermes take flight.

sign what?!
    ecaep, pu s'emit .c.o ot tcepser eud lla htiw

"ecaep, pu s'emit .c.o ot tcepser eud lla htiw"

does this mean you didn't write it or is that anotha handle you go by??

no mind inclined to find nut_end's Avatar

yes i wrote it and no not another handle, not into aliases. its a nod of appreciation to another poet written backwards. what it says is:

with all due respect to o.c. time's up, peace

no I understood, I thought you were giving props to the original writer...

Rae & his Elmo doll (avi) Revolution's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheRoze
    hmmmm.... i think i've seen this somewhere... oh wait, yes! your PM... did you save this just so you can copy and paste it?? just for me???? that's so cute Revvy!!!!

awwwwwww!!!

well... now that you've been noticed you fucking louse,
    go crawl back into your little hole and wait until the world decides to notice you again.
    i've had just about enough of your bullshitting on this site and you make me sick.

so BACK THE FUCK OFF YOU CREATURE!

thank you, and have a nice day.

people, continue with your poetry writing.
    All PM's are auto-saved, in case you didn't know and thanks for acknowledging me. I like how you don't type in the usual bullshit typing style you do. I post my opinions (the truth) and you get angry? What is this world coming to? I didn't know that white girls loved Erika Badu this much.

wheel re invent

sex six sexes from ninety million miles at one eighty six thou in a second call it the play before satellite displays quarters or phases the base running is actually summon to go forth like worth of while the eight miles to the limit and the infinite to spend it in vicinity or vacumed where the suction and friction make soliciting like election the two for one like menage a trois for the sun waxing and taxing the moon with hickey that shine to sweating the earth like profusely at birth that come out like ejaculate isms or eggs as given to be dispersed in the earth through moon from sun the hot sex on the cool set
    Who be Whom

wheel re invent

nine mental militants from knowledge to born sat around the table like a caper to get plenty of corn from cornucopia taking the cream that deems sweet to mind the asinine crime of working the mine to dig the pine that tar the spine like a feather unable to weather the storm the brain forms under duress fighting the drought to gather what’s best in war the nine had the one twenty in store for takers fakers and do not but sayers being serpent slayers using pertinent layers of tactics akin to wisdom the henchmen squad takes quads and curves battling back doodads with out swerve for straight in line the connection of time to disperse what dispense the seed that weeds like raise from raze in the garden be snakes rats dogs and monkeys hoping to land a back to pig the g the ode to d vine of three triads with forms for by peace in piece knowing stand ledge under no wonder to thunder when connect to blunder the passive into potential active taking arms and hoods reworking the blood to good from evolve the nine bent to solve the retro with avant the guard not changing
    Who be Whom

Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary,
    and more Bloody Mary, this Living Dead bitch is fuckin' scary!
    Nailz through my skull, Chordz in my exturnal plugged in full, don't ask why,
    Trailz of shells and Cigarrette butts, Techs burn you all, Paul, don't ask why,
    Seein' tha Angelz crie, I wipe the blood from her eye,
    Holding the only thing I ever loved, covered in blood and dirt from what I dug,
    Bein' a gravedigger gotz to mean something,
    momma always tolled me the devil was coming, cuttin' off the flesh & A.I Plug,
    Hiden' corpses under the rug, What have I done,
    Waking up in a bloody mess, somethin' must've tolled me to grab a gun,
    possesed at the alter I might stab a nun, feelingz left me commaticlyenhanced
    emotionz I got none, Call me Azrael fallin' Angel from Heaven,
    Burning in Hell, holding ol' world weaponz for armaggeddon,
    Nevermore said the Raven as the headz were taken, with soulz forsakend,
    After the end I awakend, For if I didn't see the devil himself I wouldn't be here
    No deal under the table can be worse than the fuck over I got,
    A chain drags my body while my brains wrapped in lost morbid memories,
    Laying in Hells Pitt for Centuries covered with flies and maggotz on my corpse,
    Barbwired shut Tourniquet woundz drip slowly out of marbles laid by my gutz,
    Addicted to something I can never have forever mad, Mantled on satanz wall,
    What a nice call, the devilz pie is never worth the slice, see the childz fall,
    and stz creation, with a glock 9 in ya' mouth you may call me Paul, soul taking
    Brains splattered on Walls which wrote my namez fourth coming,
    Plague Poetry Proffesional!
    Plotting to take over the world and watch tha blood start running...
    Plastic dollz i'm breaking.

ok sorry I tried 2 make it a poem i just got into it, my bad, I'm high...WUUUU!!

wheel re invent

ode to death
    where does thou hide in in this ashen face revealing a smile with vacum stares that foretell the coming of the reaper in the i know it not is it a telling of what life is all to be the last laugh having others be their own burden by the butt of their joke i ask of my face again smile or scream when the spite did strike off thou nose this reminiscence of a life once upon alive uttering the one silent screaming truth i dare or should not grasp for the phantoms that lie in thine eyes which arise
    Who be Whom

Quote Originally Posted by dif de la rev
    ode to death

where does thou hide in in this ashen face revealing a smile with vacum stares that foretell the coming of the reaper in the i know it not is it a telling of what life is all to be the last laugh having others be their own burden by the butt of their joke i ask of my face again smile or scream when the spite did strike off thou nose this reminiscence of a life once upon alive uttering the one silent screaming truth i dare or should not grasp for the phantoms that lie in thine eyes which arise
    This verse, maybe you might want to check on it again, cause it may seem distorted. And it was in a cryptic form also!

Peace
    PS: There hasn't much activity here, most users haven't been around since the second time the site crashed.
    Keep to the good work

Quote Originally Posted by ST .PAUL
    Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary, Bloody Mary,
    and more Bloody Mary, this Living Dead bitch is fuckin' scary!
    Nailz through my skull, Chordz in my exturnal plugged in full, don't ask why,
    Trailz of shells and Cigarrette butts, Techs burn you all, Paul, don't ask why,
    Seein' tha Angelz crie, I wipe the blood from her eye,
    Holding the only thing I ever loved, covered in blood and dirt from what I dug,
    Bein' a gravedigger gotz to mean something,
    momma always tolled me the devil was coming, cuttin' off the flesh & A.I Plug,
    Hiden' corpses under the rug, What have I done,
    Waking up in a bloody mess, somethin' must've tolled me to grab a gun,
    possesed at the alter I might stab a nun, feelingz left me commaticlyenhanced
    emotionz I got none, Call me Azrael fallin' Angel from Heaven,
    Burning in Hell, holding ol' world weaponz for armaggeddon,
    Nevermore said the Raven as the headz were taken, with soulz forsakend,
    After the end I awakend, For if I didn't see the devil himself I wouldn't be here
    No deal under the table can be worse than the fuck over I got,
    A chain drags my body while my brains wrapped in lost morbid memories,
    Laying in Hells Pitt for Centuries covered with flies and maggotz on my corpse,
    Barbwired shut Tourniquet woundz drip slowly out of marbles laid by my gutz,
    Addicted to something I can never have forever mad, Mantled on satanz wall,
    What a nice call, the devilz pie is never worth the slice, see the childz fall,
    and stz creation, with a glock 9 in ya' mouth you may call me Paul, soul taking
    Brains splattered on Walls which wrote my namez fourth coming,
    Plague Poetry Proffesional!
    Plotting to take over the world and watch tha blood start running...
    Plastic dollz i'm breaking.
    ok sorry I tried 2 make it a poem i just got into it, my bad, I'm high...WUUUU!!
    This was an interesting setup, noit really vivid. But you tried to keep to the main theme of the verse. And you tried to portray an image so distinctly but it ws a nice try.

Peace
    PS: Keep posting

wheel re invent

themes on love rights understanding

seeing like meeting the mind that defines the reason why self is of else as well with comprehension that partakes knowing the wiz from dumb as four fingers to thumb it’s done to sun moon star the ground under by far supports like a cohort say host the foundation akin to relating building block to attend like shop to learn and fix repair when mix not match recalibrate from batch concoct making use of key to lock

under stand no roles just a plan to wizen cipher of man with woman the union as demand did raise a kid in bid put lots like gots love gots a cove tent tenants with minutes hours days we play games like war sharpen the brain to guard the store our house in the middle of the heat the battle got backs like rattles not snakes or apes but divine holy to whether ennoble a soldier a private general cavalry the fight to be like heads to spear send each a feather they fear the knowledge of culture nurture like a boulder to mountain grow in standing under the lamping shade of night build and destroying to get it right

the work of lovers is the play of fighters like poets and those who go it it be a trib of how live in and out where the notion is north and south where tugs are pulled like boats are culled to float a dream the stream of conscious that out flowing of want id to be eye thee use like clues to seek the other person like worldly meet that individual that can stake residuals like cascading peripherals on the skirts outside that compliment the stride upon path the slash and cut as the grass and snakes erupt protect the cherished like not perish for merrit so soul not sold to be cold but given like it’s smitten over the written above err for error is not terror upon face we grace like open and tell from mouths we swell to rejoice in voice as choice without sounds for most noise begets pro found sound dings

Who be Whom

wheel re invent

Quote Originally Posted by GuardianOne
    This verse . . . was in a cryptic form also!
    it's from the perspective of asking/talking to a skull that just faces you back with the look that skulls have blank yet full of answers as to life being full and death the blankness.

thAnk you for feed back.

peace.
    Who be Whom

LyRiCaL sHiNoBi Father N Dangerous's Avatar

~Baby Mary Jane~

I need my baby, i miss you mary jane
    roll u up, inhale your love feel'n no more pain
    O so sticky i wanna caress your stinky body
    strip off your stemz, get you naked...OH so naughty
    cuz that Fluffy green substance lookin so very fine
    pull you to my lipz, won't you be mine?
    let me take you home and get ya between my zig zag sheets
    tastes so good in my lungs, so god damn swisha sweet
    can't resist ya when your dressed in your purple haze
    wan't you all to myself, your in my thounghts n brain
    wanting to freak you down like S&M, BABY CHOKE ME
    ultimate peak, no seeds or stems, stayin low key
    gotta love you cuz u never did me wrong
    tall, dark n slenda i bet you miss my bong

My skills punish, you untill ya grills rubbish, make ya cry like peeled onions More electrifying. Then a eels touch is, got a girl thats real luscious Eat these rappers for real like sealed lunches More bad ass than a navy seals gun is
    More fly then everybody that wields luggage
    Im the beer clutchin career crushin fear nothin fierce one with...sheers cuttin blood spills gushin no need to worry bout the wounds cuz u wont heal from it