Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official Poetry Thread

Default Re: The Official Poetry Thread

Prospects

" As comes to its end, and rememberable actions of different kinds, enhancing all, as the rate you only know, shared amongst could be not, for it was in the protected part, that is delayed to come to, what had passed by, when going through, gave the meaning to the time, though had various decisions layed before and that was just how it was to be, others would wonder what was happening, a past lesson, that now is here with nothing to be said".

Peace bigben happy birthday!!!!!!!!!! Nice to have you here!!
    And Welcome TeknicelStylez and the others!!!

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

Default Re: The Official Poetry Thread ( Please Sticky )

Thanks man I have to post some poetry I've been hella busy lately

Superb

A yo i got this poem call'd oh! zhit kinetic heres a lil sample
    Obedience iz betta than sacrifice, Strenghth'n what remainz i thought twice
    Concentration through mire lips recite soft sips, Done in split seconds i work wonders with scripts
    A counter-attack prosper'd the perfect jab keen, I act'd quickly to this operation foreseen,
    The unexpect'd delivery came back around, Anxious to show others i leave them astound, Diversify try to pick me from out the crowd, Kick things up abit you should of seen how i smile'd,This ancient-style move might come so smoove, I linger'd unto perfection by being kool,Where i stand in case of a jam will succeed , The spy apprehends the finest xzibit indeed,

Superb

A yo i got this poem might turn into a rap call'd oh zhit kinetic heres a lil sample
    Obedience iz betta than sacrifice, Strenghth'n what remainz i thought twice
    Concentration through mire lips recite soft sips, Done in split seconds i work wonders with scripts
    A counter-attack prosper'd the perfect jab keen, I act'd quickly to this operation foreseen,
    The unexpect'd delivery came back around, Anxious to show others i leave them astound, Diversify try to pick me from out the crowd, Kick things up abit you should of seen how i smile'd,This ancient-style move might come so smoove, I linger'd unto perfection by being kool,Where i stand in case of a jam will succeed , The spy apprehends the finest xzibit indeed,

Ordained

" Examples mislead those that seek assistance, many words which had given out what others thought, nor that not mentioned, yet observed their stance, how most relocations left some bewildered, those cautioned before, as tests continued to be persued, even when positions exchanged the places, recognized much as also got into deciteful trends, always returned and maintained the path, conditions worsened plights exposed, true as intensified efforts had its limitations, forces unexplained plus insignificant matters expressed".

Superb

probe'n the outskirtz of my brain wave , a wift of this rave, i work my way around the spark thatz spectacular , a mirage ponders me vernacular , a bee bounce'n roun to yo flower i bumble ,breath control deflect'z edible responses humble,improvement being test'd fo conduct,tunnel under the city to abduct

Support

" Forms reduced what others saw, subdued effects which captured anothers attention, with unsolved forces, gone further to distinguish, as certain experiences, complaints mystified just not to be even heard, did not bother motives known, disturbed the normal flow, though devious ways where explained ones history, later outbursts supported the pleasures, thought of measures to define its interest, covered stances only noticed after, closer quests to find difference when emphasis was put, tensions gave their own parts and hidden agendas".

Projections

" Yes it is not that we don't care, as actions of all turn to truth, each has their own ways, well for this it can not be said, and to make another follow your ways, its just the attention that most lack, they try and its appropriate, so all goes in their so called rate, yes those that acquire leadership, for we are not leaders of others, and don't request to be led by another, we don't claim nor thrieve for superiority, for all must be equal to accomplish goals in thier own suppreme knowledge, and we cater for ourselves, those helping is worth while".

Satisfied

" How various tricks are repeated, the part of beings having to go on, as the failure of certain moments, but still in path, yes two men treading the way, strong as its own natural will, what is it that truth is found, and others dodge that, for must go in the correct mode, performing the good for the better, all of the survival set upon still is striving, its developed if it was all back to the same, most times just press in the direction with thoughts focused, many ask what is that for, yes have set all these forms around, that give increased concerntration, on what has to be done, plus yet what will be to come, each segment proceeds, with its new intensions".

Friendships

" Many questions said, sometimes embarrased though witnessed much upon this earth, with every word spoken, little types gained momentum, as the vast cycles were in purpose, while sustained, still wanted desires that could not have meant, an imbalance toward the basic patterns, and recuperated in time now humble deeds when seeds had grown their worth, seemed misled through forceable traits, which each other gave, distant friends that had been to end, formations in the heavens".

Normalized

" Tried to cushion the causes, with actions not able to commend, as they continued by the stance, processions brought for humble claims, though needed to take into account, traditional patterns meant to always be observed, functions maintained at critical moments, could not disturb positions made, while reports explained of assumed facts, nor the ones involved, each concept to pretend, tractions concerned defeated the best, yet others forbid in its commune, had to express at purposeful deeds, decided pressures when some consumed, upon this earth, and drifted souls, for the living motioned above, the dead lay deep and beneath in thought".

Hatred

" One must learn to pattern theirself in the situations they get, areas that are discovered in all, experiencing gives more truth than just one, others try and make their lies true, and the chosen points magnitude, contained development gets better, yes they are not to be recopied, each progress in their decisions, the ones who had experienced its breath, and knowing its supported elements, just to help them in what they acted, plus new methods of associating with others".

Prepared

" Respective paths when chose the gradual raptures, which soon occured, yet went further, as the patterns changed the focal balances, though claimed less while received, nor those that maintained their facts, just so was kept clear, and others which exaggerated, listed methods that gained surplus amounts, some moments relapsed to give them each part, how conclusions bent to what was meant, non seemed to relate, gone through various modes to achieved desired folds, plus conditioned faults"

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

Blasting and raping glacier cold thoughts caught devastation...
    mocking the good and the poor with wars trepidation...
    highly contagious emotional gestation turns to aggravation..
    Emancipation and freedoms mirages in this slave nation...
    controlling the world with precise moves of assassination...
    I'm elevating mental ascension thru my text illustrations...
    waking the dumb before we fall to devil condemnation...
    erasing lifes elation New World Order is our Damnation..
    I’m escaping these turbulent trifling days of hate propagation...