Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wu Tang in London, July 15th and 16th

Default Wu Tang in London, July 15th and 16th

There's two Wu Tang Clan shows at Shepherds Bush Empire, London on July 15th and 16th. Tickets are £30 (!) and the doors open at 7pm. I don't know who will be there, I'll keep this thread updated when I know more.

http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/browse...&type=selected

Nice, seen Wu in Manchester last year and RZA in Manchester 2 week ago, if they come up north i'll go but its a mission to London!
    -----------------------

Yeah they'll probably add a couple more shows

Veteran Member

Damn.....£30?!

crushed out heavenly Ghost In The 'Lac's Avatar

theyre playing 2 nights? damn last time must of sold out quick. The Rae and Ghost show this month was pretty much sold out too. I was at the Rae and Ghost gig and they never mentioned this, thats a bit strange I think.

I wanna know if all the members will be there before i buy tickets though...

^ that's what I was thinking. I checked and I don't think Rza will be threre cause he's got a show like the next day or something but Rock The Bells doesn't start until July 19th so the rest should be able to make it.

Edit: actually Rza hasn't got any shows after, the shows I was thinking is June 17th, not July. Hopefully he'll be there although I doubt it
    Last edited by Sean; 05-29-2008 at 06:39 PM.

Default yo

yo, I'm new here. Could somebody write if there were all the members of the Clan in London?
    thanks for your answer

Are you talking about the gigs last summer, then yes, all of them showed up in London and Manchester, tho Meth wasnt at T In The Park in Scotland. (That's all of them except Cappadonna).

As far as this year, can never tell with the Clan, don't be surprised if a few don't make it, just appreciate the ones that do.

^ I think they're all gonna be there, rza confirmed that they're all gonna be in amsterdam a few days before, so i think they should all be in london.

yeah, I mean that two concerts from 15 and 16 June. I haven't found any news from those shows so far

I just won two VIP tickets for the Shepherds Bush show on the 15th!!! I'm fuckin' loving it!!!

Just gotta make my own way down to London now!!!

Cheers!

Can anyone confirm which members are gonna be there?

miha

source

Hip-hop collective WU-TANG CLAN rarely rehearse together for their live performances, according to groupmember GZA.

The rapper admits he sees little of his fellow Gravel Pit hitmakers when they are not in the studio, and they often meet up for the first time in months at the gigs themselves.
    Wu-Tang Clan are due to headline two shows at London's Shepherd's Bush Empire on 15 and 16 July (08), and GZA reveals it will be a show full of surprises.

He says, "We hardly rehearse. On that day, six of us will be seeing one another for the first time in months. So anything can happen."

But GZA insists he still keeps in contact with the group. He adds, "Just 'cause I haven't seen someone in five, six months doesn't mean I ain't (sic) talked to them, we do communicate."
    Last edited by miha; 07-12-2008 at 02:03 PM.

I've got a spare ticket for the show on the 16th if anyone is gonna be in London and wants to go?

Lemme know as soon as.

Cheers!

yesterday the clan was in frauenfeld, switzerland and all showed up plus streetlife and allah mathematics...the show was soo ill i couldn't believe what i saw damn only gza and ghost seems a little unmotivated...ghost came with no energy and mostly just stand in a corner and gza was most of the time behind the dj area...at the end raekwon, u-god and meth did some breakdance LOL i was dying when raekwon was jumping hahaha meth did a fucking backflip!! so i guess everyone will be in london!