Thread: // A Message To All My GFX Headz //

// Never Defeated // born invincible's Avatar

Default // A Message To All My GFX Headz //

I think that most of the folks here on a regular basis know who I am and then theres the new users who may not, but I wanted to drop in a mention a few things. First is really about my lack time and effort ive been putting into the GFX Chamber... Some of you may or may not know but i currently deployed in the middle east and i dont always have a super dedicate internet connection... so that the main reason of my absence lately... my time in Iraq will ending soon hopfully and i can get back stateside and have time to contribute this section. i know i have promised a few projects out to peeps here and they are still not complete but believe me i havent forgotten. i know i owe yall wu tang based windows media player skin... i actually started on that but ran into some set backs... theres a few other things ive been to try and do but havent had the time. life out here is hectic. i dont get much sleep because after a long ass day sometime all i wanna do is go crash out, but i try to stay up get things done so im not wasting all my free time sleepin. i guess what im gettin at is once i get home, i will start being a better and more involved Mod for this area. the GFX chamber is a nice spot because there is usually never any beef between users.. its just all about folks doin their thing wit the GFX.. i plan trying to bring more to table once some more free time comes my way...
    i also just wanted to give a shout out to some of illest GFX headz ive been seein lately around here...
    Stylemasters shit is look sharper and sharper everytime i see his work. Sean been putting in work to... props to the old crew too: Ron, Sho, shiz36, big risk, skell, kid sha, gomez,
    i should be back in the joint in full effect soon!!!!!

Suga Duga

GFX Chamber?

'Section 9'

He meant the Graphics Corner...I think.

Take your time born, there's no rush. I apreciate the mention as well

Looking forward to what you might come back with Born. Hopefully I get a better digital camera, and show you all my artwork. Maybe even my little bro's shit too. Peace.

word Born,

i feel im lacking of lately too, but i should be at it soon, i may not be deployed, however im working 2 summer jobs... so i have like no days off... but next semester, ill be starting my intro to graphic design courses and a typography class, so hopefully ill contribute much much more... and also im taking photo class next semester, so hopefully ill get some good shots... peace and respect, dont blow a nose off the sphinx

Throw Ya W's Up!
    Propz To Sean For Kickin' The God A Siggy

STYLE

typography....i hated that class but i learned so much from it.

my teacher would give us a 2"x2" letter and make us duplicate and scale it to 8"x 8" by hand with a ruler and a french curve. then we had to ink it.

he was so anal about the "thicks and thins" and the curvature of the fonts. if you got a C or below you had to do it over. i fucked up so many letters with that india ink....