Lol I beat Mr hip-hop head to something

50 Cent's ex says house fire was murder attempt

More: 50 cent , arson , court , custody , sued

A house that's in the center of a court battle between 50 Cent and Shaniqua Tompkins, the mother of his son Marquise, suspiciously went up in flames early this morning. Shaniqua is saying the fire was attempted murder and she distinctly heard someone in the house before the fire, according to TMZ:
The lawyer for 50 Cent's baby mama, Shaniqua Tompkins, tells TMZ that she heard "someone" come into the house this morning at 4 AM, shortly before the fire broke out around a hour later.
Paul Catsandonis, Shaniqua's lawyer, tells us that his client is "traumatized" by the fire and that the kids are similarly in total shock. Six people, including Tompkins and their 10-year-old son Marquise, were in the house. They all were transported to the hospital and treated for smoke inhalation.
The house was allegedly promised to Shaniqua by 50 until he decided to put her and his son Marquise on the street. The AP reports:
Tompkins filed a lawsuit against 50 earlier this year claiming he had promised her a house more than a decade ago, but that since their breakup, he now wants to evict her and their 10-year-old son from the home. Tompkins' lawyer, Paul Catsandonis, told The Associated Press in a telephone interview that the dispute over the house had become "extremely, extremely contentious" in recent days. Although he declined to be specific, he said there was an "extremely dangerous incident" Monday in his Manhattan office while taking a deposition for the lawsuit.
And by "extremely dangerous incident," Shaniqua's lawyer meant 50 yelled "Bitch, I'll burn that house down with you in it at exactly 4 A.M. Friday May 30, 2008. But first, you'll hear someone break in and shit and you'll be all, 'Aw no, what's happenin'?' And it'll be me burning down this particular house in the middle of our highly publicized court battle. But ain't no one's gonna know it was me! Ha! In da house. 50 out. The fucks' the elevator. I hate stairs!"
PEABODY AWARD WINNING POST FOR MOST ACCURATE TRANSCRIPTION OF LEGALESE: THE SUPERFICIAL
Photos: Splash News
Continue Reading " 50 Cent's ex says house fire was murder attempt "