View Poll Results: who is it going to be?

Voters
54. You may not vote on this poll
  • LA

20 37.04%
  • Boston

34 62.96%
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112131415161718

Thread: Lakers vs Celtics

crushed out heavenly Ghost In The 'Lac's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    I don't know if Carmelo is a good fit for a team right now until he grows up more. He acts like a little kid sometimes. Like I said before, he didn't seem to care if his team won or lost in this year's playoffs. It seemed like his mind was more focused on when his next hair salon appointment was.
    Melo was best at college. He seems to of lost mobility he had in college. I dunno but hes been in terrible nugget teams for a while so maybe it bought his level down. I think he would be a good Laker though with Kobe, but he wont leave Nuggets with AI there. Maybe Denver would cut their losses and let him go if the trade involved Odom and maybe a random like Vujacic aswell.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    LOL@Check Two saying Carmelo is more concerned about his barbershop appointment hahahahahahahahahahahaha. NickyTooch, who cares that Kobe ran Shaq outta LA. Shaq is a bitch for letting Kobe get him traded. Shaq could've stayed in LA if he wanted to. Shaq is a crybaby anyway. He dissed Dwayne Wade, Ricky Davis, Miami Heat trainer and a couple of other Heat players. What did they ever do to him? Fuck him. Big gorilla muthafucka LOL. Watch when his career is over with Phoenix, he'll be dissing some of his Suns teammates. He shouldn't be dissing anybody because this is the same dude who thinks he can rap and do movies hahahahahahahahahaha. Remember his movies Kazaam and Steel? LOL.
    Shaq and Kobe could have one at least one more championship. Maybe they are both prima donnas....i dunno. But my intuitions tell me that Kobe is a prick and he puts on an act with the media. He is phony....he watche tape of Jordans interviews and tries to be liek that. I'm not sayin he isn't a great player, im just saying that he is a selfish great player.

As far as Carmelo goes...he has that same problem. He has an attitude problem. He just doesnt get it like guys like LeBron and Dwayne Wade 'get it'. He is immature, needs to grow up. College championships really dont mean shit at the NBA level.

Back to Shaq....you cannot deny his dominance during his prime. Much more dominant player than Kobe will ever be, and thats not slighting Kobe, its only proven what a beast Shaq was.

STYLE

i'm here in bean town as we speak. mfs are stil celebratin and still wearin green.

penalty boxed user Maccabee Ridah's Avatar

Well, shaq went, but we may see new legendary duo - KOBE and BYNUM..........

Bynum reminds me a lot on shaq.........

Maybe they will regain glory that kobe and shaq had...

And there is Gasol......

Well with few successful treads, LA will be great pretendet for title next season............!!!

Peace......................
    -suuuuuuuu///

STYLE

watch kobe leave la for chicago.......

you heard it here first.

if he comes to ATL i will buy season tix.

Banned

Come on man....comparing Bynum to SHaq???? Thats ridiclous.

The Big Fella dominated from his first game in the the league and had his team in the Finals by his second season. Or was it his third? Either way, to compare Bynum to SHaq....thats wishful thinking on your part. It will only lead to your dissapointment.

I could see Kobe leaving, but they should still have a decent team coming back next year. They will have a good front line. I think they need a point guard and then they will be very tough.

Quote Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
    Come on man....comparing Bynum to SHaq???? Thats ridiclous.

The Big Fella dominated from his first game in the the league and had his team in the Finals by his second season. Or was it his third? Either way, to compare Bynum to SHaq....thats wishful thinking on your part. It will only lead to your dissapointment.

I could see Kobe leaving, but they should still have a decent team coming back next year. They will have a good front line. I think they need a point guard and then they will be very tough.
    C'mon man.....
    Look at this comparation:

90s NBA (Jordan, Pippen, Malone, C-Webb and hundred of other all-star players) to today'z shyty NBA, and than big fella to Bynum...

Well, Bynum could become new shaq for nowadayz league............
    And Jabbar is doin great job currently with him..........!!!

Peace............................
    -suuuuuuuuuuuu///

Banned

I mean he may turn out to be an All Star, but I dont think he will be a legend.

lol at the Bynum -shaq comparison and why of all the players of the 90's would u say C-Webb he was good but there were many who where better

Quote Originally Posted by hectis View Post
    lol at the Bynum -shaq comparison and why of all the players of the 90's would u say C-Webb he was good but there were many who where better
    LOL, I was in hurry so no1 fell into my mind in that moment...
    I just remembered c-webb, dunno why, still........................lol

Quote Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
    I mean he may turn out to be an All Star, but I dont think he will be a legend.
    Yeah, but he doesn't need to be a legend, so he could dominate in paint these dayz....

There is less and less good centers in a league............
    Odom is exception....

Bynum (4 these dayz) is more than enough to be great part of that duo that LA need 4 their triangle offense - Kobe - Center (in this case bynum)........!!!!

Peace...........................
    -suuuuuuuuuuuu///