01. 2000 Cuts
    02. Long Term Money
    03. The Bullfighter
    04. N.Y.C.
    05. Godzilla vs. King Kong
    06. Niggas Know
    07. Stronger Now
    08. World Domination

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

i predict only me and Sheepish Lord will write anything in this thread, still this is a good EP which was released while Darkim still was down with Wu-Tang (notice the Wu logo on the cover). it has a pretty unique sound and Darkim is in my opinion both a very good producer and great lyricist, although this ep features much of his crew too who all sound aight on the mic.

* "2000 Cuts" is a vintage hip-hop joint with hard hitting drums and scratching involved. It's a solo joint by Supreme Just though. (8/5)

* "Long Term Money" has Darkim and Black Just going back-and-forth with their rhymes, great chemistry. (9/10)

* "The Bullfighter" is a really heavy freestyle interlude. (9/10)

* "N.Y.C." has a very minimalistic beat which relies heavily on a synth-sample. Lyrically Darkim is fire on here though, the rhyme scheme is crazy. (6/5)

* "Godzilla vs. King Kong" is fucking nuts, I hated it at first but once you get past how fucking mechanic that beat sound you realise that hip-hop don't get more hardcore than this. Gets repetitive though. (8/10)

* "Niggas Know" is definitely the most wu-sounding joint out of the bunch and I believe most heads in here would feel this track. (10/10)

* "Stronger Now" - this is a Supreme Just solo track produced by another producer. (7/10)

* "World Domination" is a bit in the same vein as "Niggas Know" but the lyrics on this one is even iller.. (9/10)

^^ as you see Darkim showcases that he's able to handle various production styles on this EP and most of the time it works really well (to my ears at least). the biggest minus is that the quality ain't all that, some tracks doesn't sound mastered at all.
    Overall: 8/10
    Last edited by claaa7; 05-31-2008 at 12:07 PM.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!