Thread: The Protocols of The Learned Elders of Zion

Default The Protocols of The Learned Elders of Zion

This is the epitome of the term, "Evil Genius".

That being said, it shouldn't suggest that I approve of what is written therein, but the shit is very well thought out and worse, it's been working ever since these "protocols" were thought of.

I've never seen such an evil and inhuman form of literature. I'm still reading it, because I, and a lot of other people I've talked to, have had to put it own many times for the sheer sophisticated chaos laid down in the pages.

I used to wonder why I would always hear people saying, "Fuck Jews" when I was growing up, and why they always say that "The Jews control everything." The bottom line is, they don't control everything, but they of control a whole lot. I don't say fuck every Jew, because REAL Jews don't follow such madness and call themselves "Men & Women of God." However, 99.9% of Jews ARE Zionists and therefore are willing to kill, enslave, mentally, spiritually and physically dismember any and all forms of creation, just to maintain a seat of power.

The majority of Jews call this book, "a forgery", but the fact remains that 2 days before the World Trade Center was bombed, 90% of the Jewish population in New York closed out their bank accounts. Coincidence??

A copy of this book now is about $1,000 in most book stores. This, to keep it out of the hands of the public.

In the early 1900s, when Russia was under the Kerensky regime, any Russian caught owning a copy of this book was shot on sight. It doesn't take a genius to guess-timate how any Russian-Jews there are in the world either.

Henry Ford, in an interview published in the New York, "World", Feb. 17th, 1921, states, "The only statement I care to make on the "Protocols", is that they fit in with what is going on. They are sixteen years old and they have fitted the world situation up to this time. THEY FIT NOW."

If anyone has read this book, please discuss and build on this very important subject.

If you haven't read this book yet, then I strongly urge you to do so. When you do, keep it close. This isn't a "XXL" to be brandishing around to everyone you think it would enlighten.

If you're one of the ones that knows about this book and supports it, heads up bitch. I'll see you on the battlefield.

Peace.
    Last edited by Urban_Journalz; 06-01-2008 at 04:27 PM.
    "Die before you die."-Prophet Muhammad (Pbuh)

Veteran Member

Ya, I told peeps to check out this book online, but one said it was a forgery. I don't see how it could be a forgery and at the same time fit with what has been going on in many if not all countries world wide for many decades!

A documentary should be made on this book and how it describes the changes of this world.

Veteran Member

"The first time I read the Protocols of the Elders of Zion, my instinctive reaction was, So what's wrong with THAT? Isn't that the way any master plan should work? Doesn't the public deserve - nay, demand - such despotism?"
    -Anton LaVey

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

i read these shits when i bought Coopers Behold a Pale Horse. he allcoated a whole chapter just for the original text and put it all in there.

^ i too have heard recently abouthow some claim they are fake. but like diggy said, i cant see soeone making that shit up when evberything they talk about applies to some aspect of society.

that shit is deep as fuck i recommend it for evrybody. but get it with Coopers Behold a Pale Horse. ull egt a lot material with a chapter about he Protocols
    We do it for the people.

Banned

nigga you aint even got an 8th grade education, now your reading books?!!

SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR

yea i do, something you know nothing about with your old ass.
    We do it for the people.

Veteran Member

Unfortunately for people our age, we will witness alot of the final unfoldings of this plan.

I've heard from many reliable sources that it was a plagiarism of "The Dialouge In Hell Between Machiavelli and Montesquieu" and they just replaced the Jesuits with the Jews. Im yet to read this book for myself and see. I have read the Protocols though and regardless of whether its a plagiarism or not, its is a lot like whats happening, but its not "the Jews" behind it.

its a fake. Many jewish scholars proved that it is fake.

Quote Originally Posted by Shogah View Post
    its a fake. Many jewish scholars proved that it is fake.
    Them being Jewish Scholars, why would they do anything else?? Think about it. Also, if it is fake, why are there so many correlations between the plans laid out in the pages and what is happening between the governments of the world and their people??
    "Die before you die."-Prophet Muhammad (Pbuh)

Quote Originally Posted by Enoch View Post
    I've heard from many reliable sources that it was a plagiarism of "The Dialouge In Hell Between Machiavelli and Montesquieu" and they just replaced the Jesuits with the Jews. Im yet to read this book for myself and see. I have read the Protocols though and regardless of whether its a plagiarism or not, its is a lot like whats happening, but its not "the Jews" behind it.
    i also heard this and it is actually believed that dialouge in hell is in the roots of protocol.