Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: meeoww

Quote Originally Posted by Shenkie View Post
    I'm notorious for making women feel like less than dirt and it's not unlikely that you shed some tears from reading one of my previous posts that was directed at you, minibumpsh. I won't apologise, because I meant every word that I said, but this time I'm not even going to bother, because for one that would be too easy plus I don't want to be held accountable for a teenage suicide. I'll leave it to the media to blame it on the emo cult and myspace.

It's a lot easier to think of yourself as the victim of a cold hearted world, to muster up sympathy for yourself. But I suppose you're more a victim of circumstance and estrogen.

From just reading less than ten posts you made, I can conclude that you need someone to talk to about your angsts and this really isn't the place for that. You should consult a professional or someone in your family who isn't a registered sex offender.

At your age, lust can easily be mistaken for love and I'm sure there are tons of guys out there who will want to take advantage of your insecurities and stick their privates in one of your warm orifices. And there's nothing wrong with enjoying it, whether it's for the attention or glowing sensation in your pelvic area.

Just don't expect to be respected for simply having a working vagina. There has to be more to you if you want a long lasting relationship. Take on a cooking course or learn an exotic language. It'll be be good for your selfesteem and keep your mind of trip pills and emo cock.

Just do something with your life soon, because the way you're going now you'll be a coke addicted stripper by age 20, giving head in dirty backrooms just to support your abusive alcoholic husband. Daydreaming of what could have been if you kept off the drugs, stayed in school a little longer and met the right guy who loved you for who you are.
    i think i love you
    youre funny and youre right
    and your smart and your older
    and yea. that was like
    a BOOK!!!! like a fun book that i read
    can you marry me

wow, Jasper's pulled..

Peace to the god(zilla) LuckyTheWonderDog's Avatar

TSA is right, you're like a whinging girl on reality tv. If you hate yourself, don't sit round whinging about it and feeling sorry for yourself, make some changes in your life. A lot of people have had no chance and nothing going for them and have achieved something through their own determination rather than sitting round saying "Poor, poor me".

I assume that my typing something, whether it be positive or negative, is all that you require though as you clearly crave attention. If you get 10 pages of people slating you, you will at least feel good that lots of people were looking at you.
    Last edited by LuckyTheWonderDog; 06-02-2008 at 10:48 AM.

Click HERE for free mp3 compilations (inc. rare tracks) from:

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...

Peace to the god(zilla) LuckyTheWonderDog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by minibumpsh View Post
    i think i love you
    and yea. that was like
    can you marry me
    I'm afraid you're at least 3 years too late to hook up with Jasper. He likes em 'fresh'.

Click HERE for free mp3 compilations (inc. rare tracks) from:

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...

well everyone says im tight
    im not making that up. HAHAH im a slut.

Drunk Off Titty Milk!!!! BRONZBODY's Avatar

i think i love you
    and yea. that was like
    can you marry me
    no i would'nt say......(thinks about the many classic j-fed threads that could come outta this)

nevermind.............

and who the FUCK do you think you are?
    you're probably some ugly ass, fat, dirt poor, under-educated piece of shit, who smokes weed occasionally when your pocket money allows.

you know, at least i have money for drugs
    .you probbly dont even have money to feed yourself
    how old are you? late 20's?
    go get a job,
    get off the internet
    and no, your "little" penis wouldn't help me. so, no thanks.

oh wait, your 15.
    LOL. you're not in school either
    keep talking shit, you're gonna end up JUUUUUST like me <3 love

stfu u stupid cunt you emo trash slut id fukkin slap the shit out of you if you came wrong out ya mouth around me like dat go chekk the photo bucket thread i posted mine there be pix of me there....if u rly dat hung on how i look and if you dont know how to read i meant ill give you a little penis a little as in not alot fuck my shit would prolly send you into convulsions like that chick in that one movie wit DMX you know when that white guy found his audio diary or some shit.

Killbot Beats 2008 NIGGGAAAAAAAAA
    http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...?bandID=842145
    Lawrlz Ya Sniffs???

"we laptop nigga, thugs on a computer." -TheShaolinAssassin

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyTheWonderDog View Post
    TSA is right, you're like a whinging girl on reality tv. If you hate yourself, don't sit round whinging about it and feeling sorry for yourself, KILL YOURSELF.
    fixed.

Lawrlz Ya Sniffs???

Quote Originally Posted by Lil' Ruger View Post
    stfu u stupid cunt you emo trash slut id fukkin slap the shit out of you if you came wrong out ya mouth around me like dat go chekk the photo bucket thread i posted mine there be pix of me there....if u rly dat hung on how i look and if you dont know how to read i meant ill give you a little penis a little as in not alot fuck my shit would prolly send you into convulsions like that chick in that one movie wit DMX you know when that white guy found his audio diary or some shit.
    just because i hate myself doesn't mean people hate me.
    if you even tried to slap me, you'd have twenty guys on you in half a second.
    go to school, learn how to speak you dumb fuck.

and i dont even want to know how busted your sorry ass looks. yeah, you're dick would probably send me into convulsions cause it probably smells like shit, and id be struck at how tiny it is.
    bye.

Ongh!!!!

Lawrlz Ya Sniffs???

Quote Originally Posted by Lil' Ruger View Post
    What's your problem? Dumbass faggot.

Threatening girls on the internet, damn.

You're very cool now.

De mijne is 4x duurder!

Quote Originally Posted by Rama View Post
    What's your problem? Dumbass faggot.

Threatening girls on the internet, damn.

You're very cool now.
    yes i am. You think i'd really smack her in reality.....

no i'd get my cousin too whup D@ Trikkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk you know isnt that wut u do when a bitch giving you problems.....get your crazy ghetto ass girl cousin to whup her ass.....

plus its teh interwebz as eD wud say.....imagine if eD and stylemasterr and a few TSA comments thrown in the mix....with jasper on rape little girls mode.....tat wud b epic

Lawrlz Ya Sniffs???

you see me hustle hard stack paper its all right yall haters you nuttin we major hi hata hi hata you see me hi hata......(this song isnt directed at any1 i just fukkin love that song)

Lawrlz Ya Sniffs???

Veteran Member

This is a bizarre thread.............lots going on..................

Sis, why exactly do u feel this way about urself?

dear fucking wu-corp.

hellooooo. i didn't go to school today because i'm not graduating either way so fock it! i owe so much money.. this is b-a-d!. i relapsed on friday. lolol. and did it on saturday, and yesterday! I don't know why I gave it up in the first place. I mean I do, because it makes me insane, depressed, lonely, and grimey. But fuck it, i mean who really gives a shiet anyway! i think i'm gonna be a free spirit. i wanna run away, but not really run away, just travel, by myself. that's my dream. i dont think im meant to be in school. i think i'm just meant to live fast, die young. I think I was raised in the wrong town, city, state, or whatever. i think i was born in the wrong year! or century. I HATE MYSELF. I FUCKING HATE MYSELF IM DISGUSTING FAT I HATE MYSELF IM SO STUPID SO IGNORANT I FEEL NEGLECTED AND LONELY AND FUCKING UGHH NO GUY WILL EVER LOOK AT ME AS GF MATERIAL BECAUSE AS SOON AS I MEET PEOPLE ITELL THEM BAD THINGS ABOUT MYSELF AND IDK WHY I DO IT I GUESS ITS CAUSE I THINK EVERYON WILL LEAVE ME! WHICH THEY DO IN THE END, SO YOU KNOW WHAT FUCK YOU ALL. I DONT NEED ANYONE AND NO THIS IS NOT A SUICIDE NOTE U DUMB FUCKS I HATE EVERYONE BUT ITS ALL GOOD I HATE MYSELF MORE THAN I COULD EVER HATE ANY OF YOU <3 happy monday.
    "The only way to a woman's heart is along the path
    of torment. I know none other as sure..."