Thread: 2 New Beats

SHAOLIN STUDENT

Default 2 New Beats

2 new beats
    The Tower + The Following.
    Any feedback postive/negative would be greatly appreciated.

myspace.com/liquidlines1

I like the bass on The Tower I think the main sound is a little too simple I'm guessing this is composed. You should add some more instrumentation to it drums are cool. Same thing with The Following. Its too simple. I think you could add more and the sound of the instruments is cheap. Drum sounds are solid though.

The Tower has some nice bass going, but Like G.O.D said its just too simple... Maybe some stings, and reverb to make the track less empty. The Following has the same issue. When composing you want to try to layer a few intruments so it doesnt sound empty... have you ever heard "Eraps" composed tracks?? Well he does a good job becasue he adss some sound effects, reverb to mkae it sound live and uses various sounds. You have good visions on these though... I noticed you used samples on "What am I to do" I want to hear some more of your sample work... I only use to compose when I started, but then moved onto sampling and steped my game up. What do you use FL??
    Last edited by 12weLvE; 06-04-2008 at 12:25 PM.

SHAOLIN STUDENT

GOD and Inspectah tahnks for the feedback, will try to work on the sounds, put a bit more to them.
    Inspectah yeah its all fruitloops.