Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is It Possible To Burn Video Games????????

Default Is It Possible To Burn Video Games????????

I Was Wondering If It's Possible To Download And Burn Video Games And If It Is Possible How?

HELL YEAH

it depends what system tho cuz you need to know what kind of disc you need depending on the console. also, if it is a console you will have to mod it. finding games is the easy part. just get it off a torrent site. i see a lot on their all the time.

as far as burning the disc tho im not sure but you won't have a problem once you find a program on the internet. i don't burn em so im not sure what you could use. i think CloneCD is a good one.

Veteran Member

I was also wondering how to do that a few weeks ago. I tried to burn a vid game for my nephew cuz he noticed some damage on his games, so he wanted me to burn it just in case the origional got totally damaged. But my burner program wouldn't let me it was too complicated.

I hope it is possible to play a game from a copy on the console. If someone could recommend a software that would be great.

Peace to the god(zilla) LuckyTheWonderDog's Avatar

Like Mic said, it all depends on the console. Tell me what you got and I'll tell you how to do it.

Your console (whatever it is) won't just play copied discs though. You need to either fit an internal chip that bypasses copy protection, or on older consoles there is often easier methods to do this.

Click HERE for free mp3 compilations (inc. rare tracks) from:

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...

'im looking to burn and copy for xbox 360 games

you will have to get a mod chip in it.

if you play xbox live, your console will be banned and you will never be able to go on it again. if u don't ever sign online, then you can try to mod it

explain to me this mod chip,how do they know you have one?,how does it get put in?,and where do you get them?.Thanks mic for helping me out with this

you got to get the mod chips from either the internet or from somebody that installs them. it involves taking your xbox apart and soldering it to the motherboard or some shit like that so you def. do not want to try it yourself unless theres no other way.

if i were you i would look on craigslist.com i live in la and i always see advertisements on there and see ppl that install modchips. i don't know where u live but you should be able to find somebody in your area

i don't know how but xbox live can detect if your xbox has been tampered with so remember to never go online if you get a mod chip.

oh yeah and it voids ur xbox warranty too.

Yeah good thing about the Wii is you can play online with a mod chip and not get caught.

J Dilla, MF Grimm, Mr. Lif, Poetic aka Grym Reaper, Kool G Rap, RA the Rugged Man, Shabazz, Hell Razah, Timbo King, Jus Allah, Warcloud, Breeze Brewin, Kid Capri, Count Bass D, Insight and more...

JRoll

Yeah what's up with that my friend has some program on his computer to get games and he gets all the new games that come out for free. I been wondering how to do that for a while now.

As stated above - You need a good fast broadband connection, bittorrent software (like Azureus) and a chip soldered onto the motherboard of your console.

I use for downloading PC or Xbox 360 games Rapidshare. I got a programm where i don't need to be on my Comp. The programm got a method to avoid the Captchas. Just putting links in and enjoyin the nice speed. What you need is a Router that is able to reconnect via a .bat file or something like that, Dynamic IP Adress and a fast connection.

And for burning XBOX 360 games... ...if you download a game you get ever an .iso file and a .dvd file. Get the newest version of Clone CD and burn it with a DVD Double Layer Disc, best is from Verbatim. Choose the .dvd file and burn it as ISO and you get your game.

I got some tutorials for flashing the XBOX 360 device (where you don't need a chip for... ...shit thing is that you can get banned in Xbox Live after some months...) for playin burned games, but i am not at home right now. Need to check it later. Sorry for my english, i hope you could understand what i wanted to say.

If ya'll guys have other questions don't be to shy to ask for it.

Peace
    Last edited by Cherez; 06-13-2008 at 05:51 AM.

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

yes

yall make things so complicated

download and burn as an ISO using Nero

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

I heard on Xbox 360, if you get detected they ban your ip address so long you won't be living anymore.
    Only a few years ago Hip Hop purists may have felt superior listening to hard core while their less enlightened companions snacked on commercial rap. As Shaolin research began to point out the overwhelming benefits of raw production, true hip hop enthusiasts started turning back to traditional styles. Wu-Tang in particular, has been shown to myriad beneficial effects, from warding off ignorance and poverty to reducing the risk of incarceration and death.

^^^^^^yeah till the year 2099 or 2999 i think it was