Page 1 of 20 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Transformers 2:Revenge Of The Fallen (2009) AKA REVENGE OF THE APPALLING

Default Transformers 2:Revenge Of The Fallen (2009) AKA REVENGE OF THE APPALLING

Thats right, word has come that that is the official title of the currently in production movie.

Details are scarce at the moment but what I do know is that Soundwave has been confirmed.

I've managed to find some supposed leaked info with regards to the cast and transformers due a "leaked" call sheet. Just be aware that Michael Bay did say that he would leak fake info on purpose to throw off internet sites. Some of whats in here though does coincide with some other info i've been privy to so there may be a chance it could be valid.

Transformers 2: LEAKED INFO!

Source: Ace Showbiz
    As we've already heard, the sequel to the robot smashing hit will be titled: Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen. What you haven't heard or seen is the leaked information about some of the robots involved and a major scene in the movie.
    Transforming Characters:
    Arcee - a motorcycle (which, for fanboys like me, we know is named after the only female Autobot in the original Transformers: The Movie)
    The Twins - an Ice Cream Truck, which sounds incredibly goofy, until you read the description of what they do…
    Stinger - possibly a Porsche, but unconfirmed
    R8 - character's name is unknown, but transforms into an Audi R8 (I knew Tony Stark wasn't the only one who'd have one of these)
    Wheels (or Wheelbot) - possibly some kind of Go-Kart (let's hope it's not like Wheelie from the original TF…most annoying Autobot ever, besides Blurr)
    Jetfire - a Blackbird jet (which again, is just plain AWESOME that he's in this)
    "Constructicon Earth Mover" - name is unconfirmed, but if that's true, we'll probably get Devastator (Constructicons, not the tank in the first movie)

Human Characters:
    Josh Duhamel and Tyrese Gibson will return, as will of course Shia LaBeouf and Megan Fox. Added to the list are Matthew Marsden, Andrew Howard and Ramon Rodriguez. Also, LaBeouf and Fox were scheduled to film at the Smithsonian Air and Space Museum in Washington, DC June 5th and 6th. The scene seems to center around searching for something in the museum related to the Decepticons.

EXCLUSIVE: ‘Transformers 2’ Prequel Comic Gives Inside Scoop On 2009 Movie

Published by Brian Jacks on Monday, July 28, 2008 at 4:34 pm.
    It’s one of the most closely-guarded secrets in Hollywood, and one that the hundreds of thousands of attendees at Comic-Con would probably kill to uncover … what, exactly, is Michael Bay’s plan for his bombastic follow-up “Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen?”
    Now, thanks to the team at IDW Publishing, we’re a little bit closer to finding out. The company has announced a five-part prequel miniseries entitled “Transformers: Destiny” that’s set to bridge the gap between the 2007 blockbuster and its Summer ‘09 sequel. And if it’s any indication, “Transformers 2” is going to be one interesting ride.
    “[We're going to] explore the background of The Fallen — the main villain of the movie — as well as expand on the ‘Reign of Starscream’ story that we’re doing and tie everything in to what this next movie is going to be,” explained writer Chris Mowry, who partners on the book with artist Alex Milne. “The next movie starts out with just tons of action and there’s obviously going to be a lot of questions, so we’re hoping to answer some of those beforehand.”
    At the end of “Transformers,” audiences were treated to a grand speech from Optimus Prime issuing the call for his off-world Autobots to head to Earth. We also saw Starscream blast into space after the defeat of his leader Megatron. So where did he go? Mowry’s “Reign of Starscream” miniseries — currently on shelves — answers that question and leads directly into “Destiny.”
    “‘Reign of Starscream’ starts right at the very end of that big last action sequence in Mission City. Starscream realizes that Frenzy, the little portable jump drive had accessed all the information the humans had about the All Spark, so he gets this idea of, ‘If I could get all the information that’s stored within Frenzy’s body, I might be able to rebuild the All Spark back on Cybertron and therefore everyone will think I’m this great leader.’ His motivations are more for the species. He’s definitely at odds with what Prime and Megatron have been doing. He thinks that they’ve both been consumed with greed, for their own selfish reasons, but as he finds out, his plans start to fall through as he’s kind of becoming overwhelmed with the same greed that they had.”
    Whereas “Reign of Starscream” expanded on the first film, “Destiny” will establish much of the second before fans are introduced to an increasingly complex storyline with multiple new robots. “We’re definitely taking every character that we can from the sequel,” said Mowry. “So you’ll see some Sector 7 involvement and how they developed into a new group that will be introduced. The same thing with some of the new characters, we’ll explain how they get to Earth. Because like I said, [the sequel] starts out with this giant battle so people will be wondering ‘Hey, where did that guy come from?’”
    While Mowry has yet to have direct contact with “Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen” screenwriters Roberto Orci and Alex Kurtzman, he counts himself as one of the lucky few to have a complete script. That’s important to keep his story in continuity, Mowry stated, as well as to ensure he’s not stepping on the film’s plotlines. “We had this really ambitious script done where there were a lot of fan-favorites in there. [But] some of them are going to be making an appearance in the second movie so they asked us not to use those, which is understandable.”
    One of those fan-favorite characters is Soundwave, who finds himselves recruited for the sequel. But the character who gets the biggest transformation (pun intended) is Starscream himself. “He’s not the backstabbing, visual G1-type character,” Mowry revealed. “He’s more of like a military guy. So in ‘Destiny’ we’re going to see a lot more involvement with [the backgrounds of] Prime and Megatron, [as well as] Cybertron’s history and how that affects the present day. It all centers around the plot of the sequel which I obviously can’t get into. It’ll be explained but you’ll see a lot more expansion of their characters and their motivations and their destinies, if you will.”
    “Transformers: Destiny” will roll out in December.
    Last edited by TAURO; 07-30-2008 at 11:42 PM.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man

God Beside Me Guarded By Martyrs's Avatar
    Front Row Tickets |Watching The Apocalypse|

TAURO is The Ambassador...

Megatron-Props !!!!!!!!!!

Scientifical Ninja Orion Nebulus's Avatar

Yeah I bet Soundwave will have like 2 minutes of airtime lol.

"One arm bandit..stab companions with intricate sentences...battle crews single- handed..with cannons that blow you from here to other planets."

^^he's a fan favourate, I would seriously doubt that.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man

i still love h.e.r. NAKHI the SOLORIAN's Avatar

major props for this info

click the sig if you vatican status

Scientifical Ninja Orion Nebulus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TAURO DA GRIM LATIN View Post
    ^^he's a fan favourate, I would seriously doubt that.
    Just joking there Tauro. But Starscream did have little screentime. I thought he would have more. He's sure to have a significant part in the sequel though.

"One arm bandit..stab companions with intricate sentences...battle crews single- handed..with cannons that blow you from here to other planets."

this one is suppose to have at least 20 different robots.

Soundwave was my fav. The same guy that did Megatron/Optimus voice-over is the same guy that did Soundwave's.
    Break fast is served

Dinosaur Hunter Slippy The Pimp's Avatar

these niggaz..........

One of the funniest films I have ever seen^

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by V4D3R View Post
    this one is suppose to have at least 20 different robots.

Soundwave was my fav. The same guy that did Megatron/Optimus voice-over is the same guy that did Soundwave's.
    Hugo Weaving did Megatron's voice.

Transformers 2 is going to be off the chain!
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

armynavyairforcemarines Sgt Holly Wood's Avatar

thats wassup

transformers was dope!

{>____<}

The Fallen is going to be in TF2. OMFG!!! People, do your research on The Fallen.

BTW, is Megatron coming back?
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

Or you could just tell us about "The Fallen" ???
    Last edited by Guarded By Martyrs; 06-08-2008 at 07:01 PM.

thanks for the great news im loving the tittle already and im pretty sure the action will as great or even greater than the first
    Human Instrumentality Project

Sacrificing older life to create a new lifeform blessed with the fruit of life

i still love h.e.r. NAKHI the SOLORIAN's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by whers View Post
    Or you could jsut tell us about "The Fallen" ???

yeah or at least provide a link

click the sig if you vatican status