Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 1011121314151617181920

Thread: Transformers 2:Revenge Of The Fallen (2009) AKA REVENGE OF THE APPALLING

aka The Chaotica SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar

It was an action packed fun, yeah bay got some shit wrong ie jet fire, etc. But let's face it it's an update ie soundwave being a space satellite but fuck a critic i loved it has it's flaws and if you can overlook them like the 1st one then you'll enjoy it.

{>____<}

I noticed something very wrong during Optimus Prime's resurrection. When Jetfire sacrificed his owned life so that Prime could use his body parts in order to defeat The Fallen, notice how Prime's body is all clean and polished. Prior to that, Prime was ALL banged up with holes in his body, pieces missing, etc. But when Jolt attached Jetfire's body parts to Prime's, Optimus Prime's body is all clean, smooth, and polished. One of the animators screwed up on that part BIG TIME!!!

BTW, ROTF is just as good as the first one, in my opinion.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

i enjoyed the movie had some funnys in it as well

Urban's, Gigy's, Queen's, Roze's wildest dreams

I've given it another chance and I must say...my opinion hasn't changed...I really can't watch this movie in full...it just sucks I think...I liked the first one alot better and my opinion was meh on that one

Winner of The Masta Killa Award 2007
    New and Improved Cool List © : Everybody
    © The Cool List name and product is protected under the laws of I used it first.All rights reserved

Drunk Off Titty Milk!!!! BRONZBODY's Avatar

save bad boys 1...i still think michael bay is the fucking anti-christ......and im sure ive said that in every thread that mentions that piece of shit.

btw ROTF sucked ass from a straw...........

Michael Bay is too stupid to be the anti-christ, although the pain he causes is pretty equal so I get the confusion.

Drunk Off Titty Milk!!!! BRONZBODY's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by beautifulrock View Post
    Michael Bay is too stupid to be the anti-christ, although the pain he causes is pretty equal so I get the confusion.
    yeah. he's been destroying my childhood for the last 10 years or so....and i hate him for it, and since i think karl rove is satan, i call bay the anti-christ....i really hate that guy b-rock...its not healthy yo.....

Rove is the archangel Gabriel, he will be raining down fire and brimstone from a rugged plateau any day now.

Veteran Member

Quote Originally Posted by BRONZBODY View Post
    yeah. he's been destroying my childhood for the last 10 years or so....and i hate him for it, and since i think karl rove is satan, i call bay the anti-christ....i really hate that guy b-rock...its not healthy yo.....
    i agree that Bay does suck but to say he destroyed ur childhood??? i mean really???

Banned

i watched tranformers 2 expecting painfully corny jokes, hack writing, weak story, and worthless acting, with dope visuals!!!!

i still thought it sucked!!!!! cgi overload!!!!

michael bay is a fuckin hack director for real!!! he cant keep the camera still!!!! everythings a panning shot, dialogue, fights, he may as well hire michael j fox to man the cams next go around!!!!

next go bays gonna play to his strengths and try to flesh out a story!!!! good luck dip shit, hes got no sense in pace or storytelling!!!!

james cameron and peter jackson must shit on this bum whenever they catch a glimpse!!!!

haha