Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Transformers 2:Revenge Of The Fallen (2009) AKA REVENGE OF THE APPALLING

First movie was alright, not classic, but pretty good. But I'm sure the second one will be great because there are so many possibilities in the Transformers universe to give them something to work with. To bad, unlike ya'll, I grew up in the 'Beast Wars' age of the transformers, although Beast Wars was still dope.

^^ yea i'm just like you. i grew up mostly with beast wars, but i did catch some of the older transformers when i was really young.
    ]browndogg*]

Quote Originally Posted by brown_dogg View Post
    ^^ yea i'm just like you. i grew up mostly with beast wars, but i did catch some of the older transformers when i was really young.
    Yeah, I remember after Beast Wars they came out with that gay "Transformers Armada" which was kind of lame. Beast Wars was always my shit though, I collected so many toys, I still have them all and are worth about $500 at the moment.

I hope Frenzy will be in TF2.

De mijne is 4x duurder!

STYLE

Quote Originally Posted by Rama View Post
    I hope Frenzy will be in TF2.
    as a tape? what is he gonna be? a cdrom?... ipod?
    lol

i liked rumble and lazerbeak too.

soundwave was just to sick! plus he wielded megatron in gun mode and could make energon cubes. the dude was raw.

funny vid

STYLE

Some interesting stuff,

MTV was talking to Megan Fox recently about her work on TRANSFORMERS 2. Turns out the movie is gonna be more awesome than the first one, and she's gonna be looking hot as shit. I know - I was amazed too:

"As big as the first movie was, this is 10 times as big, 10 times as many set pieces, explosions, and acrobatic stunts... Shia and I make out a little bit; I don’t know if anyone wants to see that... It’s just going to be a badass movie. It’s just going to be a popcorn-visual-spectacle, summer film.” As for Michael Bay’s main directorial input to his lead actress, Megan had this to say: “His main note to me is just to look hot; so I try my best.”

There's a little bit more information over HERE, but that's pretty much the gist of it. Hey, remember that part in DOMINO where Keira Knightley punches that 90210 dude in the face? Yeah, that doesn't really have much to do with anything, but the fact that it was Megan Fox's fiancee that bought it in the face is just one of my all-time favorite things.

I wonder what this will all be about.
    Last edited by TAURO; 06-26-2008 at 08:38 PM.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
    Method Man

"Grew up with Beast wars" God I feel old I never really gave beast wars a chance. Was it good? Or just ok good?

^^I've seen a few eps, it was pretty entertaining and it ran in continuity with the original series.

Method Man

***************Plot Spolier***************
    This is not me saying all of this just letting you guys know.

http://www.themovieblog.com/2008/06/...ers-2-spoilers

This information about Transformers 2 comes to me from a trusted source that reveals what could be a very significant plot detail for the upcoming Transformers movie including some info on Rainn Wilson’s role, and why Sam goes nuts. Check it out… this information comes from the set of the film:

It happens that they were in the classroom scene that was being shot yesterday with Rainn Wilson. The shoot was to cover two separate days within the movie, the first day of classes for Sam, and the second day of class.

On the first day of class, Sam goes crazy just before getting to class for some reason. It seems there is some object that he was exposed to that affected him, our guess is the splinter from the cube. Anyways, Rainn Wilson asks the class to turn to the first page of the text book (which, apparently, Rainn Wilson’s character is the professor of the class AND the writer of the Astronomy text book that they are using in class). Wilson’s character’s name is Professor Colon (pronounced: koh - lawn). Everyone except Sam turns to the first page. Sam, instead, read the entire book in 5 seconds by just flipping through it, then starts telling Wilson’s character about what parts of his book are wrong. He also starts talking about how Einstein was wrong. Sam gets up from his seat and goes up to the chalk board and starts writing a lot of weird symbols on the chalk board (probably Cryptonian). Then he starts asking why nobody understands and then he leaves class. On the second day of class, he apparently returns, but acts less crazy.

The reason we suspect that it is an object he touches that makes him crazy is because there was a scene shot earlier where he was on the phone Fox’s character Mikaela, and he was asking her if she had “it” and then told her to make sure she doesn’t touch “it”. Our guess is the “splinter” (left over piece of the Allspark Cube), but it could be something else, of course.

Oh, and the last scene that was filmed on Wednesday evening was of Sam arriving to class while riding the red motorcycle that people have seen in pictures. I don’t think that proves whether or not it is a Transformer or just a motorcycle, but it could be worthwhile information in the future.

My guess is that it would be a piece of the All Spark that Sam kept after thrusting it into Megatron. That would explain why Optimus Prime thought there was nothing left of the All Spark at the end of the flick.

aka The Chaotica SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar

i cannot wait for this film to drop i'm a big transformers fan and i loved the 1st film allot still thought it could have been better

I dont know. The film was for sure entertaning as a popcorn flick, but they can make a much more epic story out of it. The civil war between autobots and decepticons, etc. Transformers was more about a horny kid and this REALLY hot girl...and now I hear that TF2 is about the same kid going to college...come on give me more TF!!!

with the first film there was one or 2 things i was unhappy about - no Soundwave, Megatron transforming into a plane instead of a gun, they gave Optimus Prime a mouth etc, but the shit was dope, best film of last year for me, Megan Fox blatantly made it so much better.....but i would like to see a proper badboy hardcore transformers flick, bring on Soundwave, the Constructicons, Insecticons and the muh'fuckin Dinobots....

Beast Wars was ass, sorry, so was Armada, i feel so sorry for the youngsters that grew up on them shits, you can get the original series' on dvd, i'd seriously suggest copping them, and the original '86 movie.......

First post updated

Method Man