discuss all about the upcoming tournament here.

heres my introduction:

Group A:
Czech Republic
Switzerland
Portugal
Turkey

My predictions:
although i would love for Turkey to go through with the sqaud we got thats gonna be a miracle. Same could be said for Switzerland, the co-hosts just dnt seem to have what it takes to beat the top teams.
So like everyone else predicts Portugal and Czech Republic will go through. but ofcourse the 2 other teams shouldnt be counted out. never count out the hosts, and Turkey are practically hosts to with the mass amount of Turks that live in the area. expect the stadiums to be packed.

Group B:
Austria
Croatia
Germany
Poland

My predictions:
Germany are very strong coming into this tournament they have a great mix of youth and talent. They will always play with that German discipline and efficiency. Croatia knocked out England, they cannot be underestimated. real strong side. I believe Germany will top the group, but im not gonna say Croatia have 2nd locked up. Poland will stir up some trouble in this group. Them being the groups underdog will be an advantage for them. As for Austria, well they are the worst team in the tournament. nuff said.

Group C: Da fuk!!!
France
Italy
Holland
Romania

My predictions:
well first, every game in this group is gonna be awesome. i mean every team has the potential to win the whole tournament. yes Romania can win it, you have to see them play. they are awesome. great passing team. then you have a French team packed with talent. Ribery has been awesome as of late. Holland have one of the best squads in the world. Italy are World Champs. i aint predicting this group. thats jus madness.

Group D:
Greece
Russia
Spain
Sweden

My predictions:
A question asked every tournament is, can Spain do it?? well if they can this is the tournament. no Raul, can Spain cope without their king. Torres has been a gem for liverpool. they have the best squad in the tournament. i believe their only weakness is them being perennial choke artists and coach Aragones. As for the rest of the group, Greece are reigning champs, but they are old and vunerable to fast paced teams. Sweden have an Ibrahimovic whose on top form. and Russia, if you watched any Zenit St petersburg game you would know about Andrei Arshavin. guys a golden playmaker. and with him playing like he is, Russia can qualify. reason why i believe Spain and Russia will advance from this group.

Drop your thoughts guys, only 2 days left until the opening games. May the best playing team win.