Page 1 of 16 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: The World According to Style

Default The World According to Style

Your very annoying and don't let things go, im probably not the first to say this

that's my opinion

but i would like to know your views of the present state of the world or country, the past and what's in store for the future

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

you win the award for most annoying poster to ever post on WTC hands down

STYLE

Quote Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
    Your very annoying and don't let things go, im probably not the first to say this

that's my opinion

but i would like to know your views of the present state of the world or country, the past and what's in store for the future

now let me start with saying, you and sunny are the ONLY two to call me annoying.
    i'd be annoyed, i guess, if someone came in here and knocked my out of the dominant spot and reduced me to calling them big brother. but then again i'll NEVER know.
    sunny is annoyed because he has one preconcieved notion of who i am "bougie" but is so far off that its hard for him to see past the smooth taste.

won't let things go....says the guy who has his comments and complaints on repeat and has gone as far as making individual threads to highlight the same parrot speech he has been spouting for the past 6 months.

now as to my world.....

religion:
    i am all about results. my father always says "insanity is repeating the same method but expecting different results"

if jesus gets you to act right (loving productive humanistic creative) then do that shit. same can be said for gaia, jehova, yaweh, jah, allah, buddah, lao, ra, the witch of the west, the flying spaghetti monster or einstien.

who am i to tel you your life is a lie if you are better at being a human than i am or at least the same level of humanity.

to each his own.

just follow the golden rule, it pretty much covers it all.

Race:
    i believe that each "race" is different in ability and characteristics which manifest in the physical form. its like an ox and a yak are in essence the same animal but not really.

melanin is found in every organism on earth. the benefits of melanin, beyond skin care, have been proven time and time again.

i can go into melanin and it's psychoactive effect if you want me to.

so in my view the "more melanin the more prone to humanistic behavior".

so in the spectrum of melanin...the more black you are the EASIER it is to be humanistic.

"whites" have proven to me, that if left to their own devices, they will destroy other cultures until they are left with their own. then they will proceed to destroy themselves.
    history has shown this to be true.

where has the european gone and acted philanthropically? i mean as a nation/culture.

ALL that being said......EVERYONE HAS THE CAPACITY FOR GOOD AND EVIL.

so yeah race matters but not really.

Politics:
    its all bullshit. small gov is best IMO. the larger the gov, the more red tape, the more laws, the less freedom.

the present:
    we are at a crossroad. better yet we are in a transition that will polarize the world as we know it. and when i say polarize i mean the core of human civilization, beyond politics, religion, culture or race. i'm talking good and evil.

but a single match can chase darkness out of a room. so there is always HOPE.

the future:
    STYLE

i'll stop here.

any questions?

The Smell of The Future LORD NOSE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by STYLE View Post

i'd be annoyed, i guess, if someone came in here and knocked my out of the dominant spot and reduced me to calling them big brother.

whats annoying is that you really believe this -

i was in the dominant spot ?

when ?

i'm flattered that you see or seen me as dominant - over confidence is an ugly trait -

now let me start with saying, you and sunny are the ONLY two to call me annoying.
    i'd be annoyed, i guess, if someone came in here and knocked my out of the dominant spot and reduced me to calling them big brother. but then again i'll NEVER know.
    sunny is annoyed because he has one preconcieved notion of who i am "bougie" but is so far off that its hard for him to see past the smooth taste.

won't let things go....says the guy who has his comments and complaints on repeat and has gone as far as making individual threads to highlight the same parrot speech he has been spouting for the past 6 months.

now as to my world.....

religion:
    i am all about results. my father always says "insanity is repeating the same method but expecting different results"

if jesus gets you to act right (loving productive humanistic creative) then do that shit. same can be said for gaia, jehova, yaweh, jah, allah, buddah, lao, ra, the witch of the west, the flying spaghetti monster or einstien.

who am i to tel you your life is a lie if you are better at being a human than i am or at least the same level of humanity.

to each his own.

just follow the golden rule, it pretty much covers it all.

Race:
    i believe that each "race" is different in ability and characteristics which manifest in the physical form. its like an ox and a yak are in essence the same animal but not really.

melanin is found in every organism on earth. the benefits of melanin, beyond skin care, have been proven time and time again.

i can go into melanin and it's psychoactive effect if you want me to.

so in my view the "more melanin the more prone to humanistic behavior".

so in the spectrum of melanin...the more black you are the EASIER it is to be humanistic.

"whites" have proven to me, that if left to their own devices, they will destroy other cultures until they are left with their own. then they will proceed to destroy themselves.
    history has shown this to be true.

where has the european gone and acted philanthropically? i mean as a nation/culture.

ALL that being said......EVERYONE HAS THE CAPACITY FOR GOOD AND EVIL.

so yeah race matters but not really.

Politics:
    its all bullshit. small gov is best IMO. the larger the gov, the more red tape, the more laws, the less freedom.

the present:
    we are at a crossroad. better yet we are in a transition that will polarize the world as we know it. and when i say polarize i mean the core of human civilization, beyond politics, religion, culture or race. i'm talking good and evil.

but a single match can chase darkness out of a room. so there is always HOPE.

the future:
    STYLE

i'll stop here.

any questions?
    so what are the attributes of natives asians and whites given their body build

STYLE

Quote Originally Posted by SUNNY WINTERS View Post
    whats annoying is that you really believe this -

i was in the dominant spot ?

when ?

i'm flattered that you see or seen me as dominant - over confidence is an ugly trait -

arrogance is thinking that everything i say is about you. dummy. i was referring to TSA. he cast me as wilis in his movie and Goku in his DBZ thread.
    both big brothers to his chracters.

he was THE dominant gen chatter until PSA. then the facade was shattered. after that it became open season on TSA when b4 he was untouchable.
    now i am the untouchable one.

god damn get over it. or atleast get over yourself.

over confidence is an ugly trait

ugly as it gets

STYLE

so what are the attributes of natives asians and whites given their body build

it has nothing to do with body build. the physical traits are just the visual differences.

but we do know that

whites bodies deteriorate at a much rapid rate.

asians have littler peckers.

ain't to many natives left for me to give an informed answer. the facts are just not there.
    Last edited by STYLE; 06-09-2008 at 04:12 PM.

eLoHel! as if you didn't loose when the votes were counted, and 90% of your votes had e-be3f with the gods slang, and didn't sleep cause i dropped a thread on you, and had to try again 4 times to reply to 1 drop, and called my phone and i ain't even give you my numbers, all i did was give you a style for you to run with

STYLE

dear TSA,

won't let shit go.

love,
    style aka puppetmaster

it has nothing to do with body build. the physical traits are just the visual differences.

but we do know that

whites bodies deteriorate at a much rapid rate.

asians have littler peckers.

ain't to many natives left for me to give an informed answer. the facts are just not there.
    you cited every race has different powers and shit. what's white ppls and what's asians as well as natives.

regardless of how many natives are around you can't say 'idk they're dead' cause the same scientific base that lead you to determine blacks are more humanistic then whites cause of their own relationship with melanin would also lead you finding out the unique attributes of natives without having to see them at the 7/11 everyday based on their melanin composition.

and asian having small dicks isn't a good answer, your aware of that

and since over 80% of african americans have european DNA in them, some have more european the african, and whites, but the laws of your science, are inferior and more savage minded then the blakkz, would this me I as a pure blooded black man is superior to you, who's probably 80% black at most?

Also, white have proven very successful in the world system, can you explain how this came to be as those superior to them seem to be lagging behind?

dear TSA,

won't let shit go.

love,
    style aka puppetmaster
    http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/f...s/stillfat.jpg
    DONT CLICK IT!

regardless of how many natives are around you can't say 'idk they're dead' cause the same scientific base that lead you to determine blacks are more humanistic then whites cause of their own relationship with melanin would also lead you finding out the unique attributes of natives without having to see them at the 7/11 everyday based on their melanin composition.
    i don't think he talkin about "those" indians

and who is that in that picture?

STYLE

thats my wife. idk what he's getting at considering he posted a pic of a crack whore and said it was his girl.....but anyway.

you are stuck on powers. who said powers? you completely ignored my commentary on everyone has the capacity for good and evil.

melanin and the pineal gland which is the center for melanin....you don't read so...

everything has a vibration. the pineal gland is a receptor for those vibrations. it also regulates biorythm. all this equates to harmonious living/attuned to the world.
    evil is in conflict with harmonious living.

most natives are dead and their history gone with them since it was spoken. if someone wants to enighten me with native history than by all means....

you seem to equate domination with godliness....
    if i kill you does that make me a better person?
    if you study and get a b+ and i cheat and get an A, am i smarter?
    if i rob you....you get the picture.

this euro dominated world has its cosequences which are just starting to emerge.
    namely the toll on the environment, the destruction of the family and the deterioration of communituy.

yes TSA biolically you are prolly superior in terms of potential due to your melanin richness. but you are white and creamy on the inside and taste great when dipped in milk.

U mean theres connection between melanin and pineal gland?

Melatonin , melanin ? They have connection?

STYLE

Quote Originally Posted by Alijannu View Post
    U mean theres connection between melanin and pineal gland?

Melatonin , melanin ? They have connection?

The organ of the human body with the largest surface area is, of course, the skin. Many people are aware that the deep concentration of melanin in African peoples skin makes them black and enables them to use the rays of the sun more effectively than our less “melanated” counterparts, but what few know is that melanin is not only present in our skin but it permeates our whole physical being. It is contained in a small battery cell called a Melanosome. The degree of blackness in various organs in Afrikan people depends on the type of melanin contained and its weight.
    Melanin is present in each organ and regulates the workings of our brain. Within the human brain stem are 12 centers of black melanin. On the earth, only humans have deep pigmentation of all twelve-brain centers. The brain center with the deepest pigmentation is the Locus Coeruleus or Black Dot. The Locus Coeruleus supplies the pineal gland with norepinephrine. The pineal gland controls the flow of melatonin during the night hours to activate R.E.M sleep which allows us to communicate with internal memory pools or other dimensions of life in nature. Melanin also causes seratonin to flow more effectively in the waking state so to “inspirience” more spirituality. This also helps to keep spiritual intunement at an apex. The less melanin in an individual, the more calcified the pineal gland and less access the individual has to the spiritual world.
    Melanin exists also as biopigment for vision in the eyes of humans and all vertebrates. Color vision is produced in the retina by melanin through photopigments. These allow deeper melanin concentrations, offer protection from the sun as well as a fuller vision of the color spectrum. The melanin content in the inner ear also is of great importance. Through this ear pigmentation, it was found that increased melanin increases hearing frequencies. Melanin is also used to make the Black Dot more in touch with the universe. This Black Dot (Third Eye) was seen by our Kemetic ancestors as the access point to inner wisdom and divinity. This was the invisible door to the pyramid which when activated would decipher the mysteries.
    Melanin in its most concentrated form is black. It is black because its chemical structure will not allow any energy to escape once that energy has come in contact with it. This gives us an insight and shows that melanin dominant people do not require the same amount of minerals and nutrients in their diet as people with less melanin.
    Melanin absorbs light rays and stores them so that they can be used as energy later on. This is why Melanin dominant people are able to use sunlight more effectively. A perfect example of melanin’s use is related to Vitamin D. Vitamin D can be found in the skin of melanin dominant individuals after sun exposure, whereas less “melanated” people require the intake of dairy products to secrete vitamin D.

here is some more on the subject

http://kissyku.tripod.com/blackgoddessforum/id42.html
    http://www.crystalinks.com/thirdeyepineal.html
    http://rizirikira.tripod.com/calcified.html

this is why nigerians recognize lil weezy as the true and living god.
    he secretes melanin from his eyes and lips plus has diamond teeth.